What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Remember please forget about whether we get kashmir or not.. but If we don't get "pani" then India should know that result wouldn't be soo nice for India as well.:disagree:

You dnt understand in 4 wars that your country can not do any think

Now this is an Indian source

PM begins Jammu & Kashmir visit amid shutdown

Indo-Asian News Service
Srinagar, June 07, 2010
First Published: 15:29 IST(7/6/2010)
Last Updated: 18:38 IST(7/6/2010)

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh began a two-day trip to Jammu and Kashmir on Monday even as a general shutdown called by separatists to protest the visit affected life in this summer capital.

The prime minister addressed the 5th convocation of the Sher-e-Kashmir University of Sciences and Technology (SKUAST) at its convention complex on the banks of Dal Lake.

He arrived in a special plane accompanied by wife Gursharan Kaur and union ministers Ghulam Nabi Azad and Prithviraj Chauhan. Security was heightened and restrictions imposed in parts of this city in view of the shutdown.

T.K.A. Nair, principal secretary to the prime minister, Shiv Shankar Menon, the national security advisor, and Harish Khare, media advisor to Manmohan Singh, are also part of the delegation.

Governor N.N. Vohra, Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, his father and union minister Farooq Abdullah received the prime minister.

Normal life was was affected because of the shutdown called by hardline separatist leader Syed Ali Geelani. Markets were shut as public transport, schools and other businesses remained closed in the city.
Police and paramilitary Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) were deployed in strength to thwart violence in five police station areas of the Old City.

"There is no restriction on the movement of civilians. Preventive measures have been taken to ensure safety of civilian life and property," a senior police officer said.

Police and intelligence officials here ejected as "alarmist" media reports that separatist guerrillas had planned suicide attacks in Srinagar.

All roads leading to the Sher-e-Kashmir International Convention Complex, the venue of the convocation, have been sealed. No pedestrian or vehicle is allowed on these roads unless they hold special police passes.

All the Mughal gardens, including Nishat, Shalimar and Chasma Shahi, have been closed for two days as they are located close to the venue for functions to be attended by Manmohan Singh.

The prime minister is also expected to announce a Rs.200 crore package to revive the Kashmiri saffron industry, which is going through a downturn because of adulterated saffron flooding the markets.

He is scheduled to meet delegations of mainstream political parties in the evening. Manmohan Singh is also likely to renew his call to separatists to resume political dialogue with the central government.

PM begins Jammu & Kashmir visit amid shutdown- Hindustan Times

Water is life and death issue for pakistan and remember we have nukes now and blockage of our water will mean declaration of war against us.

Water is life and death issue for pakistan and remember we have nukes now and blockage of our water will mean declaration of war against us.

hey .. i have nukes too. i have 5 nukes in my pocket..
now dont piss me with ure trolls , or ill bomb those nukes on ure bald head.:angry:

Now this is realy funny... com'on dear what the hell your 700000 troops in kashmir are doing... They cannot even manage to take out these "few" vested elements?????

Dear Indian Fellows please accept the reality ... Open your eyes people... Kashmiris don;t want to be with India....

So Whom they wana be ? with Pakistan? or would you tell me they want to be Independent?

1. Pakistan Cant manage its current territory right now, how will they manage Kashmir?

2. Who is destabilizing or trying to destabilize Kashmir?

3. An independent Kashmir for India means *** so India does not want to stand back and give up Kashmir

4. If India gives up Kashmir India will never look back at it so fears are there more terror camps, more insurgency which will be then closer to delhi.

5. Pakistan cannot be trusted by India and India cannot be trusted by Pakistan...

6. My solution is Make LOC the IB... then IOK will belong to India and will no longer be disputed territory.. *** will belong to Pakistan.. Pakistan then has the option to either include it their nation or let it be an independent country... People should be given an option... those who want to go to Pakistan can go to *** those who want India should come or stay in IOK... and that should be the final statement.......

Then we will really see what people of Kashmir really want and i dare say nobody will want to leave a Secular, democratic and economically stable state...

Everytime nukes, nukes, nukes... DONT YOU THINK YOUR ISLAMIC BOMB IF USED WILL KILL MUSLIMS IN INDIA ALSO... ?

what a stupidity, if you have difficulty in pissing then also you will say you got nukes ? WTF... this is a sick mindset...

So Whom they wana be ? with Pakistan? or would you tell me they want to be Independent?

1. Pakistan Cant manage its current territory right now, how will they manage Kashmir?

2. Who is destabilizing or trying to destabilize Kashmir?

3. An independent Kashmir for India means *** so India does not want to stand back and give up Kashmir

4. If India gives up Kashmir India will never look back at it so fears are there more terror camps, more insurgency which will be then closer to delhi.

5. Pakistan cannot be trusted by India and India cannot be trusted by Pakistan...

6. My solution is Make LOC the IB... then IOK will belong to India and will no longer be disputed territory.. *** will belong to Pakistan.. Pakistan then has the option to either include it their nation or let it be an independent country... People should be given an option... those who want to go to Pakistan can go to *** those who want India should come or stay in IOK... and that should be the final statement.......

Then we will really see what people of Kashmir really want and i dare say nobody will want to leave a Secular, democratic and economically stable state...

India can't take control of Kashmir.. India can only spread more terrorism there.....

To your last paragraph I want to say that why India don't did let the people of Kashmir decide what they want.. First India should be prepare for it and remove its army from there (it is completely illegal) , and then you people should tell us... Pakistan has always said that People of Kashmir should decide what they want i.e Whether Pakistan or india.. Moreover the kashmiris have seen what hindus have done to muslims in various parts of India and a big portion of that is of Gujrat....

So I don't think they will be willing to join India even after such atrocities India have done in Kashmir itself.....

India can't take control of Kashmir.. India can only spread more terrorism there.....

To your last paragraph I want to say that why India don't did let the people of Kashmir decide what they want.. First India should be prepare for it and remove its army from there (it is completely illegal) , and then you people should tell us... Pakistan has always said that People of Kashmir should decide what they want i.e Whether Pakistan or india.. Moreover the kashmiris have seen what hindus have done to muslims in various parts of India and a big portion of that is of Gujrat....

So I don't think they will be willing to join India even after such atrocities India have done in Kashmir itself.....

What you are saying is not practical... i gave u a practical solution... let whatever ground both sides are holding be their own and then make LOC the IB... Then tell the people to migrate or stay where they want

I have seen so many times your country people brought up this Gujrat problem... and I am sick of Pakistanis bringing the same thing again and again and again...

Let me tell you something...

1. India has 1.2 billion people with all sorts of differences in race, religion, language, caste and what not...
2. India is a world within itself...
3. A world will always have problems and if a world does not have problems then you are certainly dreaming...
So India has its own problems but nothing that it does not happen in other parts of the world... let us take a very small example...

for example :-

Your Pakistan, a state which is formed based on a ridiculous (from my Point of View atleast) idea of a religion as its base, and you have problems in that itself (think of recent Ahmedis incident)...

So such a small country (Pakistan) with so called Muslim Umma is having problems within itself which makes its own citizens killed, it is no wonder that occasional riots happen in India with its diversity in so many aspects (religion, caste, race, language etc)...

Wake up and understand... we are a strong nation, lot of people might have thought it will fall apart, but except for the minor skirmishes it is going strong... if the world follows India in this unity in diversity, there will be peace...

sorry to break your bubble of pride about u Indians winning the wars, I thought u should know the truth. Read on.

First about East pakistan.

http://groups.google.com.pk/group/p...dmits-india-conspired-to-invade-east-pakistan

Mujib planned secession in 1969: Hasina?s explosive confession about traitor - Bangladesh - Zimbio

About Kashmir.

Kashmir Watch :: In-depth coverage on Kashmir conflict

Kashmiri Refugees: Facts, Issues and the Future Ahead

About 1965 war.

1965 War: A Different Legacy : ALL THINGS PAKISTAN

There is difficiency of truth with most Indians and they keep blowing their own horn, Keep on blowing, but once in while try to learn about facts.

Dude in 4 wars dude, we stoped u in your track cold, even though U were so sure that your Gen. choudhry promised to have morning tea in Lahore gymkhana and by stealing a bus from Lahore filming it in Amritsar and sending the fake Lahore story to BBC. U embress your country and BBC.

Last edited:
sorry to break your bubble of pride about u Indians winning the wars, I thought u should knkw the truth. Read on.

Bangladesh Leader Admits India Conspired To Invade East Pakistan - PakNationalists | Google Groups

Mujib planned secession in 1969: Hasina?s explosive confession about traitor - Bangladesh - Zimbio

About Kashmir.

About 1965 war.

There is difficiency of truth with most Indians and they keep blowing their own horn, Keep on bvlowing but once in while try to learn about facts.

well dude you only find out some low level blogs for that ... not even one reliable source ???

sorry to break your bubble of pride about u Indians winning the wars, I thought u should knkw the truth. Read on.

Bangladesh Leader Admits India Conspired To Invade East Pakistan - PakNationalists | Google Groups

About Kashmir.

About 1965 war.

There is difficiency of truth with most Indians and they keep blowing their own horn, Keep on bvlowing but once in while try to learn about facts.

Unreliable sources..... i can only appreciate for the trouble u took...:no:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom