What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
I bet they have not killed even 1000 innocent civilians in Indian Kashmir

bro your army is know to pay low wages to it requirts ...that why they need a promotion ... and that why they do staged killings

I bet they have not killed even 1000 innocent civilians in Indian Kashmir

the Article also provides some figures of killings... i suggest you read the article first... and remember its routers which is giving these figures.

if they want freedom so its not related to pakistan
(if u talking about that all muslims are ur brother so some of ur muslim brothers lives in china also please think something about them also )

Why?its related to Pakistan it was destined to be a part of Pakistan in 47..... still people in IOK want to join Pakistan.
Even if they dont its still a disputed territory and we support any decision of KASHMIRIS.
Its our faith.

We dont have any border dispute or territorial dispute with China.....we dont care about indian muslims...we care for them as much as u care for the hinos in Pakistan.

Many a time, these separatists cash on such incidences, without even checking the veracity, and hoax/force people into protests, oblivion of sufferings of common citizens.

Where were these separatists when militants blatantly violate human rights? Where were these separatists when tens of thousands of Kashmiri Pandits were forced to emigrate as a result of the violence? Where were these separatists when stone pelters kill innocent people?

Now it’s true that people are recognizing the true face of the so called separatist movement

Reuters is reporting a claim by residents, they dont have jurisdiction to say whats right or wrong.

But according to the article if you care to read it people were protesting... so what you would say about them... local kashmiris protesting... Are those protesters sent by pakistan across LOC??? Are those protesters pakistani or ISI trained protesters????

Why?its related to Pakistan it was destined to be a part of Pakistan in 47..... still people in IOK want to join Pakistan.
Even if they dont its still a disputed territory and we support any decision of KASHMIRIS.
Its our faith.

Only 2% of kashmiris want to be a part of Pakistan.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom