What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
good news.......and nice to know it was done with the help of Kashmiri police

Last edited:
The small kids and young Kashmiri boys use the stones pelting as a tool to show/express their anger against brutalities of Indian Army in Occupied Kashmir and i dont see there is any other justification needed for this.

As far my comment on alcohol there was a report last year which was published while quoting some debate in Occupied Kashmir's puppet parliament about this consumption.

kids are the most fragile group, they don't know anything.

Just some foreign funded radical puppet uses them.

what a shame they used small kids so that they continue to make news, that will earn them reward from their foreign masters.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: OHMG bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

Man you are comparing the stone pelting protests with a Kali cult Hindu human scarifices tradition

Clearly shows you are just an elite troll, to pass such disgusting rants at someone's religion. Get a life.

:rofl::rofl: OHMG bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

Man you are comparing the stone pelting protests with a Kali cult Hindu human scarifices tradition

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:????????????

Stone pelting by a mob to a human being, aim to kil that human bit by bit, breath by breath, a extremely painful death. And that too in name of religion.

Is it not a human sacrifice or what?????

well done India go and finish things off in style:sniper::sniper::sniper:

The small kids and young Kashmiri boys use the stones pelting as a tool to show/express their anger against brutalities of Indian Army in Occupied Kashmir and i dont see there is any other justification needed for this.

As far my comment on alcohol there was a report last year which was published while quoting some debate in Occupied Kashmir's puppet parliament about this consumption.

And even religious scholars say that this is foolish way of "Expressing anger". There are much more constructive ways that disrupting people's lives. You have to understand the majority want to lieve normal lives and just go about their work but a few of these teenagers can make life difficult in the commercial areas. Hence the local Kashmir leaders including pro-pakistani ones like Geelani have opposed this. Because most importantly, this is against the Sunnah of the prophet. The Prophet himself (which as muslims we look towards for moral guidance) prohibited to throwing stones and a sahih (strong) hadith was quoted in this regard. There should be no doubts after this.

About Alcohol consumption, it doesn't matter what laws are passed or who is punished, this should come from inside. Now Pakistan I believe officially does not serve Alcohol but it is still available there. Similarly there is a total ban of Alcohol in Gujarat but still people get around it.

If the people are not encouraged to by themselves stay from Alcohol then no amount of laws will stop it. So first of all its the people themselves who should stop it, then naturally the governing body will follow.

And that is how keeping in line with people's wishes the J&K govt. decided not to issue new liquor licenses,maybe this is what you were referring too.
The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Nation | Omar whip on liquor licence

Clearly shows you are just an elite troll, to pass such disgusting rants at someone's religion. Get a life.

boooo ask Mr Justin to explain his foolish and trolling post wherein he said stone pelting during protests is a kind of human sacrifice. :tdown:

Get life and read before you comment one sidedly

:

Stone pelting by a mob to a human being, aim to kil that human bit by bit, breath by breath, a extremely painful death. And that too in name of religion.

Is it not a human sacrifice or what?????

First learn difference between human sacrifices and stone pelting during protests

Last edited:
boooo ask Mr Justin to explain his foolish and trolling post wherein he said stone pelting during protests is a kind of human sacrifice. :tdown:

but i have not mentioned any religion but u have clearly blame Hindus.

Did he write anything like "kali cult" ceremony? That was your addition right? I am not blinded by religion to reply one sidedly. Give respect, get respect.

And even religious scholars say that this is foolish way of "Expressing anger". There are much more constructive ways that disrupting people's lives. You have to understand the majority want to lieve normal lives and just go about their work but a few of these teenagers can make life difficult in the commercial areas. Hence the local Kashmir leaders including pro-pakistani ones like Geelani have opposed this. Because most importantly, this is against the Sunnah of the prophet.

About Alcohol consumption, it doesn't matter what laws are passed or who is punished, this should come from inside. Now Pakistan I believe officially does not serve Alcohol but it is still available there. Similarly there is a total ban of Alcohol in Gujarat but still people get around it.

If the people are not encouraged to by themselves stay from Alcohol then no amount of laws will stop it. So first of all its the people themselves who should stop it, then naturally the governing body will follow.

And that is how keeping in line with people's wishes the J&K govt. decided not to issue new liquor licenses,maybe this is what you were referring too.
The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Nation | Omar whip on liquor licence

Ejaz protetsing for your rights and against occupation of your land/country has nothing to do with religion.

Pressurising a Mufti for getting this fatwa against mod of a protest is amusing in itself as if it will stop the protest.

My comment about alcohol was in the same breath :) if the mufti was at all interested in anything talking about any Un-islamic practice then that was better to speak about.

As you said no law can stop people from drinking unless they want themselves similarly no fatwa can stop the portesters unless they want themselves to stop the protest.

And stone pelting protest is not a foolish way when the youth is armless and fighting against a highly armed army then stones are the only means just like in Isreal.

Did he write anything like "kali cult" ceremony? That was your addition right? I am not blinded by religion to reply one sidedly. Give respect, get respect.

He is an Indian right? when is compared the protest with human sacrifices tradition then indeed i have to mention one such tradition from India not from zambia.

Again, you are missing the point, protesting is not the problem. Its throwing stones that is the problem. Its a simple thing. Its nothing at all to do with unarmed e.t.c. The prophet's (SAW) hadith is there for all of us to read. And this is so strong that even Geelani who is pro-Pakistan has grudgingly agreed that the Grand Mufti is correct. And I find it highly questionable on your part to taint the character of a person you possibly don't even know about. He is one the most well respected mufti in the sub-continent and definitely the most respected in J&K.

And btw, India is not Israel and Kashmir is not Palestine. There is huge difference between the two. But that is a different thread all together. And ofcourse we have all seen how much success the Palestinians have had with their stone pelting. Instead of following the path shown by the Prophet and what he has shown us, they have followed the path of revenge and what their hearts desire.

Back
Top Bottom