What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Your citizens?? But Kashmiris are not Indians.

So your statement 200% wrong.

What's 200% - I always thought 100% is max , may be I was taught wrongly in my school.

J&K is part of India and will allways be, what ever pakistani's may say.

Action taken by Govt. of India is correct.

I am not quite sure what China's motive is for this and the border incursions.

Are they gently tapping India on the shoulder to remind them who is boss in the region and not to get carried away with all the Western attention?

originally posted by developero

Are they gently tapping India on the shoulder to remind them who is boss in the region and not to get carried away with all the Western attention?

tats wy india is playing the dalai lama card saying bossgri nahi chalegi

originally posted by developero

tats wy india is playing the dalai lama card saying bossgri nahi chalegi

India declares Chinese stapled visas invalid

NEW DELHI: India on Thursday declared as "invalid" the standalone paper visas given by the Chinese embassy and consulates for Indians from Jammu and
Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh, and issued a travel advisory asking those going to China to ensure their visas are pasted on their passports.

VIDEO: India declares Chinese stapled visa policy invalid-News-Videos-The Times of India

"Such paper visas stapled to the passport are not considered valid for travel out of the country," the external affairs ministry said here in an "important travel advisory on Chinese visas".

good point..I'm not sure either

Are they gently suggesting to the world that India is not what it used to be in 1962? We can't do anything else but we can do this to prove our Super Power Status?

good!!! i now do see you have your backbone to stand up to a stronger foreign power! then why dont you stand up to be against your former coloner and currently uncle sam??? we former british colony loved to see rising india to step out to protect the dignity of our developing countries.then we will naturally recognize your big brother status in commonwealth organization by then...dont you indians wish to outmatch the little britain conquering the comparatively huge india instead of turning the cannon towards the valuable ally for the same cause???

We will do what we feel necessary for us to do. We do not want anyone's advise on what we should be doing. I have noticed you only post anti Indian, is it your hobby?

HAhaha, I think this is another one of those "Tests" China is playing on India to see how far the GOI can tolerate tensions. This subtle but effective experiment will allow China in the future to better handle the crisis in its own terms, if you get what I mean.

HAhaha, I think this is another one of those "Tests" China is playing on India to see how far the GOI can tolerate tensions. This subtle but effective experiment will allow China in the future to better handle the crisis in its own terms, if you get what I mean.

True, brother, India was getting failed grades to China's tests so far.

Even their leadership admitted when it come to push and then

shove, they do not have the guts to challenge China period.

But once a while GOI do need some save face talks to please her

people. :china::cheers::china:

Gosh Jana.. go get a life rather than igniting a flame war on every thread.

To Indian members, ignore and stick to the topic.

Yeah right, anybody speak up against Indians are flaming, while its

freedom of speech for Indians to criticize others.

Some damn stupid Indians logic !! :smitten::pakistan::china:

Back
Top Bottom