What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Well, evidently there were four of them and two escaped after killing the bear although, according to the latest reports, one of them was also wounded.

May he have left a blood trail to be followed by the bear's cousins...

...or the security forces of Kashmir.

That'll work too.:agree:

R.I.P. Mr. Bear. Fine work. Fine, fine work. You'll be sorely missed.

Bear Kills Two Hizbul Militants in J&K

Soft borders are technically feasible but politically impossible.
Indian style is to confuse with opposing views and make it possible.
it is your concoction son. truth is far from it and not probable.
killing, cursing, blaming does not construe it as feasible.
show some decency, new will travel and peace will be imaginable.
if you believe in a bear story, and take it as good news.
than son you have strange sense of humor and have distorted views.
Without proof you jump to conclusions and believe it as gospel.
no names, no faces, no evidence, yet you go for spins and for rumermill.
Media is, as we know works only for selfishness and for exaggeration.
So son do not believe every thing, it may not be as per your expectations

My reaction to the bear story, is the same as what your reaction would have been, had the individuals belonged to the TTP rather than the Hibzul Mujahideen.

:hitwall: ................. :disagree:

Leopard mows down two HM commanders before troopers could catch them :agree:

Early Times: Leading Newspaper Jammu Kashmir, Latest News about Jammu & Kashmir

11/3/2009 12:00:57 AM

Early Times Report
Jammu, Nov 2: In a bizarre incident, first reported case of its kind in 20 years of insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir, the job of a joint hunt team of Police and Army looking for two top militant commanders in South Kashmir forests was made easy as their targets were already eliminated by ‘someone else’ before they could lay their hands on. The Army and Police have registered success in ‘killing’ two commanders of the Hizbul Mujahideen but the credit goes to an unexpected third party –the leopard.
Top Hizbul Mujahideen militants identified as Mohammad Amin alias Kaiser and Bashir Ahmed alias Saifullah have been active since 2003 and 2002 respectively. Both belonged to Reasi district of Jammu Division and of late known more among the militant ranks and security forces for forcibly recruiting and then training young boys as guerillas. Bashir had lately becomes the Divisional Commander of the Hizbul Mujahideen for Pir Panchal region.
Following a tip off, a joint party of Police and Army’s 9 Rashtriya Rifles launched a hunt in Dumhal Hanjipora area of Kulgam district in South Kashmir. The security team had learnt that Kaiser and Saifukllah were hiding in the area for quite sometime and were getting in touch with local youths for recruitment, said Army spokesman Lt Col JS Brar.
As the security team progressed, it came across mutilated bodies of both militant commanders in Dandalu Nallah in Damhal Hanjipiora. In examination it turned out that both had been mowed down by the leopards, already a sign of terror in forest areas of Kashmir and many upper reaches of Jammu region.
Incidentally, Kaiser and Saifullah became the 39th and 40th victims, respectively, of the leopard attacks in past two years. The man-animal conflict has claimed more than three dozen lives and inflict injuries to more than 350 in the Jammu and Kashmir during the past two years. About a dozen wild animals were also killed by the agitated villagers in retaliation during the same period in the state.

Whats up with Indian Wild Animals these days.

They have started behaving like some responsible citizen.

We are serving Terrorist for Dinner:

BBC calls the dead militants. CNN calls them separatists.

But the OP twists these headlines and uses the word 'terrorist' to label the kashmir independence movement. distorting even news headlines to make themselves feel good about justifying oppression in kashmir? haha, thats a new one

Why are we allowing indian members here to twist news headlines to their agenda driven dishonest propaganda freely dictate the forum?

no open borders brother, we have enough of problems, its always better we don import more.

And more over usa and canada are two democracies, here it is not the situation.

Brave souls.... Fighting even in the toughest of circumstances!

My reaction to the bear story, is the same as what your reaction would have been, had the individuals belonged to the TTP rather than the Hibzul Mujahideen.

My reaction to the bear story would have been the same regardless of the brand name of the terrorist scum.

Well, evidently there were four of them and two escaped after killing the bear although, according to the latest reports, one of them was also wounded.

May he have left a blood trail to be followed by the bear's cousins...

...or the security forces of Kashmir.

That'll work too.:agree:

R.I.P. Mr. Bear. Fine work. Fine, fine work. You'll be sorely missed.

Bear Kills Two Hizbul Militants in J&K

I propose gallantry award for this brave Bear who killed two militants single handedly who tried to occupy his cave from someone no less than the president of india.
2377c1c93266427552d6e25122353700.gif

Last edited:
BBC calls the dead militants. CNN calls them separatists.

But the OP twists these headlines and uses the word 'terrorist' to label the kashmir independence movement. distorting even news headlines to make themselves feel good about justifying oppression in kashmir? haha, thats a new one

Why are we allowing indian members here to twist news headlines to their agenda driven dishonest propaganda freely dictate the forum?

Good point. I think "militants" is a more neutral term... right?

How would Pakistanis feel if the TTP fighters, who have killed scores of innocent Pakistanis, are labeled as "militants", "separatists" or better "freedom fighters"?

Anyways, even the Indian media called these two people as "militants" (Hindustan Times) and "infiltrators" (Times of India). So much for "Indian propaganda".

I propose gallantry award for this brave Bear who killed two terroists single handedly who tried to occupy his cave from someone no less than the president of india.

Yup... the bear should be awarded the Ashoka Chakra, India's highest peace time gallantry award, for its valor and courageous action.

Lol... even bears don't like these militants.

Well, it's all weird as there's an article that these guys were killed by leopards which have killed 40 humans this year in the area. rpraveenkum has it posted above and the names and alias match exactly.

Yet the other article claims that a bear's body was recovered that had been killed by the terrorists and that the fight had occurred in a cave where they and two accomplices were cooking food.

So at this point all that seems clear is that these perps were killed by animals.

Leopards and tigers and bears...Oh MY!! Leopards and tigers and bears...Oh My!!

Anyway, a sh!tty way to die regardless. Personally I'm betting on the bear as the killer. We've cougars here in Oregon and they'll attack but I'm unaware of a cougar attack on a group of grown men whom are together. Usually have to be alone.

Isnt sardar gone mad....all the useless will come to india for work....
and even the border are closed they are creating trouble..
may be he is implying the opposite .Seal it (Chanakyian may be)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom