What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
@Abbi..... dude khamenei just said wat rest of the fudgin world is sayin.

Irans best friend is iran not doubt.... but in the current scenerio we are seeing a relation developing between us...... Would hope to see the same level of brotherhood,friendship and trust we had during the reigh of King Reza Shah.

I've grown up in an era where everybody from the Arab world to the Western world wants me dead for being Iranian. I really don't care about friendships and brotherhoods because they are meaningless/temporary/fake. There is no such a thing as friendship, everything is about business and for that we don't need to get cozy with anyone.

I guess you are not up-to-date with current affairs.

Do you know that India has even refused to sign a petty communication inter-operability agreement (that even Israel/UK have to sign) for buying C-130s or P-8I thinking it will affect the sovereignity/independence of our country.

Such is the value we attach to our independence. If we had voted against Iran in the UNSC then it means it was in India's interest alone and not due to some ball-squeezing by the Yankees.

No offense,but our balls are too large for them to hold. :lol:
every tribe in Asia has at one time or another attacked India, ransacked it and ran away with riches. Then there were the Brits.

Your resume doesn't match your words.

China, Cuba, North Korea, Iran, USA etc... are countries with backbones. These countries don't always do what it's best for them, they do it because they have honor and dignity.

I've grown up in an era where everybody from the Arab world to the Western world wants me dead for being Iranian. I really don't care about friendships and brotherhoods because they are meaningless/temporary/fake. There is no such a thing as friendship, everything is about business and for that we don't need to get cozy with anyone.

First we arent arabs.
2nd)We never supported saddam the nut.... funny thing is tht the iraqis were sending arms to wage insurgencies in Pakistan .... arms caches were recovered frm iraqi embassy in islamabad.
3rd)I hope thts not wat most iranians want.
4th)Its Hard to find friends.... but one should atleast try... Life without friends suck.

Look at us... we r lucky to have friends like Turkiye and china... few but ones we can trust with almost everything.

Good luck brother(If u dont mind me calling u a brother...... i do have a lil link with iran coz im frm balouchistan).

[/B]

I don't know why you are confused!
It's very simple with India.
You guys don't have a backbone. The first army that rolls into town gets your respect. The US has you by the balls, just like how the Brits had you by the balls for centuries.

You're talking as if you have any choice on anything lol
The US says vote for this and you will vote for it.

Whether Iran defends India or talks **** against it, it doesn't make any difference. Because at the end of the day, India is just another country that is part of the Yankee empire.

If india didnt have a backbone , it would not have spoken against sanctions on your country openly.

About Indian being dominated by foreign powers , doesn't sound good coming from citizen of a nation which after islamic foreign invasion couldnt even keep its original ancient religion zoroastranism and was converted en masse to islam whereas india inspite of being ruled by brits and muslims still largely remains hindu because it resisted. persians gave up , Indian hindus didnt . so spare us the BS.

The truth is that the whole world has iran by the balls right now and it cant do crap except for some useless sabre rattling akin to which you have resorted to .

Last edited:
every tribe in Asia has at one time or another attacked India, ransacked it and ran away with riches. Then there were the Brits.

You think it is dignified to be pillagers and looters.? BTW wasnt your great country Persia too was raped by Alexander and his horde of Greeks ,then by the Arabs and then by the Turks and Mongols ??

And Yes our country was looted of its riches...But our greatest wealth was our culture which no ransacking invader or looter could ever destroy or even scratch.

China, Cuba, North Korea, Iran, USA etc... are countries with backbones. These countries don't always do what it's best for them, they do it because they have honor and dignity.

I dont need to prove that my resume matches my words. It is worth rat poop if you believe it or not.

Lol..Good examples - Cuba,North Korea...Im LMAO...:lol:

Last edited:

Of course they have - we always had more than them. Thieves will be thieves.

Great to see Iran standing on the side we stand. Thanks brothers your open support means a lot to Kashmiris as well.

khamenei should shut the fudge up
this is what the Iranian leaders are good at, interfering with other people's affairs.

India vs pakistan
Israel vs Palestine

etc...
I'm gonna be brutally honest with everybody here so no offense but I don't think more than 5 percent of Iran (and I'm being very generous here) gives a crap about India vs Kashmir vs Pakistan.

@ the indian dude who says India is Iran's only friend.
Iran's only friend is Iran.

btw, you have some nerve saying **** like that when you're literally polishing uncle sam's marbles

It is irrelevant what and how many iranians think what about kashmir because in the real world it doesnt matter sh*t .

Iran is irrelevant and unimportant so you might as well stop being generous and take that 5% down to 1 % because it doesnt make any difference whatsoever.

Abii said:

Abii said:

:rofl:
An Iranian (Persian ?) is saying this? Your entire culture was overwritten. What was left of the original Zoroastrians migrated to India (Parsis).

Just because you have a moronic leader who keeps talking crap doesn't mean you have a backbone :lol:

China?!

You don't know about the Mongols and the Manchus?

But yeah thanks for acknowledging that India was always a land of riches :)

And what is this misconception that India is a slave of US? We haven't even signed CISMOA !!

Last edited:
UN OFFICIAL SOURCE.

Highlights of the Noon Briefing

KASHMIR REMAINS ON SECURITY COUNCIL AGENDA: Asked about media reports suggesting that Kashmir had been removed from a list of Security Council agenda items, the Spokesperson said that the authors of the media articles may have only looked at the most recent addendum to the Summary statement of matters on which the Security Council is seized, which publishes only the list of matters which have been considered in a formal meeting since 1 Jan. 2007. They missed in that addendum a paragraph explaining that the full list appears in Add.9 of Mar. 2010. That list continues to include the agenda items which the Council has taken up, including Kashmir, which, by a decision of the Council, remains on the list for this year.

THANKS S_O_C_O_M

:lol::D:rofl::azn::pakistan:

[/B]

I don't know why you are confused!
It's very simple with India.
You guys don't have a backbone. The first army that rolls into town gets your respect. The US has you by the balls, just like how the Brits had you by the balls for centuries.

You're talking as if you have any choice on anything lol
The US says vote for this and you will vote for it.

Whether Iran defends India or talks **** against it, it doesn't make any difference. Because at the end of the day, India is just another country that is part of the Yankee empire.

LOL - look who is talking about the first army rolling in. We are not the ones who converted from Zoroastrianism the moment an invader attacked us.

Leave it guys..that guy in a moment of internet-bravado and the frustration born out of being an international pariah shot his mouth without knowing their history properly or rather forgetting it. :lol:

OT: Duh....whatever !!!

:rofl:
An Iranian (Persian ?) is saying this? Your entire culture was overwritten. What was left of the original Zoroastrians migrated to India (Parsis).

Just because you have a moronic leader who keeps talking crap doesn't mean you have a backbone :lol:

China?!

You don't know about the Mongols and the Manchus?

But yeah thanks for acknowledging that India was always a land of riches :)

And what is this misconception that India is a slave of US? We haven't even signed CISMOA !!

EXACTLY the only country which has kept the parsi religion and culture alive is India because this is where most parsis around the world live now as proud indian citizens contributing to the development of the country .

Look at all the indian's popping out of the woodwork, Thanks to the Great Ancient Civilization of Iran, your support is welcome and appreciated.:)

I thought that Iran supports India's stance ... but i was Wrong ...

Thank you Iran for supporting solidarity with Kashmiri Peoples .

Back
Top Bottom