What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
well that pretty much sums up Indians attitude towards Kashmiris :disagree:

Stop generalizing. Kashmir is our territory no matter what the UN or Pakistan says. I said this many times. Chechyna, East Turkestan, Tibet, Kashmir, Your tribal areas, etc are not going no where.

Stop generalizing. Kashmir is our territory no matter what the UN or Pakistan says. I said this many times. Chechyna, East Turkestan, Tibet, Kashmir, Your tribal areas, etc are not going no where.

Same could have been said for bangladesh but look where we are. I think your argument does not reflect the reality as countries always change... oh, I don't know what "Your tribal areas" refer to.

By the way, Kashmir is different because it is disputed territory.

Same could have been said for bangladesh but look where we are. I think your argument does not reflect the reality as countries always change... oh, I don't know what "Your tribal areas" refer to.

By the way, Kashmir is different because it is disputed territory.

People know who is running it. So it doesnt matter non.

She is entitled to her opinion - all lunatics should have their constitutional rights protected.

Being a nationalistic Pakistani, it might be unusual to say this, but- she is pretty much acting against the interests of her own country. That is pretty much a traitor- except she said it in words, not actions. What if some random Pakistani journalist or politician said "Omg Baluchistan is not ours and we should let go of them", would we not call her the same? This might be crazy- Baluchistan doesn't even have any real major insurgency anyway.

The way I see it, Kashmir will be freed with wars, not words.

all indians are up against an intellectual lady, who just supports the human roghts in kashmir..

but what the fuuck is that creature called nadeem f paracha is to some pakistanis and most indians???? and whythey like his disgusting views??, is he not traitor to pakistan?? and why is he worshipped by indians..

in this thread i have seen most of pakistan condemning her, but will the indians show such moral while post another of his disgusting marvels??, i dont think so

all indians are up against an intellectual lady, who just supports the human roghts in kashmir..

but what the fuuck is that creature called nadeem f paracha is to some pakistanis and most indians???? and whythey like his disgusting views??, is he not traitor to pakistan?? and why is he worshipped by indians..

in this thread i have seen most of pakistan condemning her, but will the indians show such moral while post another of his disgusting marvels??, i dont think so

Of course not. We like anyone who agrees with our viewpoint - doesn't matter if he is Pakistani or Mongolian. That's why you like Roy - she says what you like to hear.

and cry if somebody doesnt even it is an indian, one dark bharati reality

It is the same everywhere. You call the likes of that Nadeem fellow a traitor. China calls the Dalai Lama a traitor. It is a dark human reality. If you don't toe the line, you can be termed a traitor.

I usually desist from terming anyone a traitor unless they CAUSE the deaths of my fellow citizens or destruction of property. So, to me - Roy is not a traitor - she is just an irritant. To me the likes of Bal Thackeray and Narendra Modi are traitors because they set Indian against Indian.

She hasn't done anything wrong in voicing her opinion.
If she thinks we are wrong in forcefully holding Kashmir then that is her point of view.
She like most Hindu and muslim radicals is not advocating violence/hatred...when we can let these radicals live alongside us why not her?
You can't throw everyone out of the country whose opinion doesn't match up to yours...!
there is no force stronger than the will of a populace...we have lost a lot of goodwill...and there a lot of people who'd want Kashmir to go it's own way...the way Pakistan and Bangladesh went...
I hope the Kashmiris look beyond faith in making their call when it is their time....

Voicing opinion is one thing but speaking bull sh1t is another....Yes Kashmiri's have some real grievances and yes it is a matter of shame for us....We have failed to give a peaceful life to our netizens in Kashmir....However calling Indian Army an occupying force and Indian state having hegemonic aspirations sounds like some general speaking from across the border, no????

Voicing opinion is fine but there has to be some sort of justification as well, no especially when you are living in the very same state and using the media of very same state just to spew venom??? Also may i ask what help has she done by speaking crap to the Kashmir cause???Only thing she has managed to earn is some respect across the border and even more hardened stand by fellow Indians, no???

I saw this picture of a man's head cut open by the Indian army in IOK, he was protesting. It made me puke. Now a days Kashmirs don't only have the support of Pakistanis but also the whole world's.

2cyfxg1.jpg

How much?

It is the same everywhere. You call the likes of that Nadeem fellow a traitor. China calls the Dalai Lama a traitor. It is a dark human reality. If you don't toe the line, you can be termed a traitor.

I usually desist from terming anyone a traitor unless they CAUSE the deaths of my fellow citizens or destruction of property. So, to me - Roy is not a traitor - she is just an irritant. To me the likes of Bal Thackeray and Narendra Modi are traitors because they set Indian against Indian.

Traitors dont work diligently to make the state they rule one of the most prosperous and developing with no allegations of corruption ,red tapist bureaucracyor discriminination.

Traitors dont work diligently to make the state they rule one of the most prosperous and developing with no allegations of corruption ,red tapist bureaucracyor discriminination.

Ah come on Sri, your Hindutva side is coming out clearly. There are many allegations levelled against him. But BJP effectively protected him by making several deals with Congress. Latest scandal about an encounter (where home minster is accused) is rumored to have been settled with congress by letting nuclear liability bill go through.

Back
Top Bottom