What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Don't take US support as granted and discount Pakistan. If Pakistan can help US in Afgan, Pakistan will be rewarded.

We have inherited a very rich culture of music and dance, that does not mean we dance to anybody's tunes. I appreciate your sympathy for the Kashmiris, based on your weak interpretation. However, there is a reason why US is getting close to India. Presently India has a non aligned policy, having the best of both worlds. Indias's growth is beyond dependence on American companies outsourcing to India. To put it more clearly, American companies depend on India to keep costs low.

Kashmir is a very delicate issue, and India is determined enough to not dance to America's tunes.

Please dont flatter yourself. America is a falling superpower and it needs the fastest growing democracy on it's side.

Losing an economic powerhouse of 1 billion people in exchange for cleansing your sins ? You gotta be kidding.

If America does side with Pakistan, there is no way in hell that India will give up Kashmir. Remember 1971 ? The only friend that Asia's begging bowl had was Russia, and we created a new nation and earned ourselves the greatest post WW surrender, and there was nothing US or it's friends could do about it. If the west sides with Paksitan, it will motivate India to resolve disputes with China and develop a close alliance, which will dictate the fate of the new world order. China, India, and Russia will become the new world. America will topple like a house of cards. Kashmir will be a strong, unsuccessful protest, at what cost ?

This article pathetically fails at what ever it is trying to express.
Not more than you!!!
The world opnion hasnt changed by any means and the millitant propoganda is largely indian.
Thats why Pakistan is shouting for mediation and no one is interested!!!
Either the millitants are too smart able to profiltrate in a small chunk of land having more soldiers than civilians

lol More soldiers than civilians!! Most of the soldiers are positioned along LoC so that no militants from Pakistan get into Kashmir.

or the 700 thousand indian army in IOK is the world most incompetent force!

Its being proved who is incompetent and who is asking for others to help!!!

Amidst all the blah-blah...............what all you guys think wud be the most viable option for all parties....

Make the LOC int boundary........Rants apart, no one is going to budge from their position...Pakistan has chunk of K territory, so does Indian and China....

Better that way

Ok; First you have the support of China. That is great, but you need three more key players on your side. - US, UK and EU. It is a difficult process and you can get them on your side if you give them what they want. Forget France, Australia, Germany etc. They will fall in place if the big three are in your net

Unlike India, all the three are business like; That means you can negotiate with them. I don't think you need a lesson on how to negotiate. You are doing excellent job with us. So give them what they want and you will get what you want. As simple as that. I believe you hold several trump cards - Afgan Victory, Mulla, OBL etc. Use this trump card wisely

For US:

Give the victory in Afghan to US. There is nothing that will make us happy as emerging victorious from Afgan. Also give'em laden, Mulla and other top guns in Taliban. Ask for their support in Kashmir. I bet you will have a positive outcome. ISI and Pakistan Army can do this if they have the political will.

Similar approach to UK and EU. Prove to them that you got rid of safe havens. Trust me they will switch sides.

India is aspiring to be a super power. They need nuclear Fuel, UN membership and wants to be recognized as a power by all the top 5. We can leverage this to address Kashmir issue

This is difficult, but possible. You need Political will to implement this tough decisions. But the good news is that majority of Pakistani citizens and the Press will back you in this project

Forget Indian noise about Kashmir being integral part etc... We know how to get them by their balls.

Are you ready?

Pakistani blood is not that cheap. Pakistan already has made too many sacrafices. More Pakistani troops and Pakistani civilians have died in this war OF terror than Americans who brought this war into Pakistan.

Pakistanis come first. Our people have already made so many sacrafices.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/23296-honoring-our-martyrs.html

Pakistanis are not willing to lose more troops and more civilians by battling the same people that the world's largest army and 7 other nations' troops can't defeat. That'll be suicide for Pakistan.

Besides, OBL is not even in Pakistan. If he was, I'm sure Pakistan would hand him over. Because of him Pakistanis are suffering.

And I doubt you are Kashmiri. Maybe an American who thinks OBL is in Pakistan. Tell CIA to give the exact location of OBL to ISI, and ISI will gladly hand him over to U.S. so this miserable war can be over.

So at the end of it, all the cr@p about caring for Kashmiri freedom and brotherhood is simply a land grab attempt by Pakistan?

Kashmiri freedom and brotherhood is very important to Pakistanis. Pakistanis strongly condem the murders and rapes of Kashmiris by indian troops.

Also Kashmir, the land, is a disputed territory between Pakistan and india. This is also a fact.

@Omar

U say disputed terri, I say NOT...what now,

whr do we go from here? Put forward most practical options..

Kashmiri freedom and brotherhood is very important to Pakistanis.

'Freedom' means Kashmir as a part of pakistan???

Pakistanis strongly condem the murders and rapes of Kashmiris by indian troops.

People also can say that about you as well. Terrorist killed and raped most of the Kashmiris and IA is there to protect the Kashmir.

Also Kashmir, the land, is a disputed territory between Pakistan and india. This is also a fact.
You can talk about Kashmir here and there every time but the situation will never change. the more you talk and pay attention about Kashmir the more you loose.

Kashmiri freedom and brotherhood is very important to Pakistanis. Pakistanis strongly condem the murders and rapes of Kashmiris by indian troops.

Yes of course but independence is not an option for them right?

I really like you. At least you have the guts to call a spade a spade. But that means that all other Pakistanis who cry about 'Independence' for kashmiris are just lying right???

And that automatically makes 'Azad' Kashmir a farce.

@Omar

U say disputed terri, I say NOT...what now,

whr do we go from here? Put forward most practical options..

According to the United Nations, Kashmir is a disputed territory betwen Pakistan and india. Line of Control is not International Borders like we have in Lahore and Armistrar.

Your first prime minister of india even admitted this fact, that Kashmir is a disputed territory between Pakistan and india. And he himself promised the people of Kashmir a plebiscite.

Facts are facts. indians should stop living in their delusions.

According to the United Nations, Kashmir is a disputed territory betwen Pakistan and india. Line of Control is not International Borders like we have in Lahore and Armistrar.
LoC is not border, everyone know that. India will not accept LoC as border but in future it may have to.

Your first prime minister of india even admitted this fact, that Kashmir is a disputed territory between Pakistan and india. And he himself promised the people of Kashmir a plebiscite.

The first PM of India is a Kashmiri himself. :)

Facts are facts. indians should stop living in their delusions.

you have to accept LoC as border. Fact is fact. you should stop living in your delusion and learn the fact that nor US nor China will gonna help you out. LoC as border is the only option.

Ok; First you have the support of China. That is great, but you need three more key players on your side. - US, UK and EU. It is a difficult process and you can get them on your side if you give them what they want. Forget France, Australia, Germany etc. They will fall in place if the big three are in your net

Unlike India, all the three are business like; That means you can negotiate with them. I don't think you need a lesson on how to negotiate. You are doing excellent job with us. So give them what they want and you will get what you want. As simple as that. I believe you hold several trump cards - Afgan Victory, Mulla, OBL etc. Use this trump card wisely

For US:

Give the victory in Afghan to US. There is nothing that will make us happy as emerging victorious from Afgan. Also give'em laden, Mulla and other top guns in Taliban. Ask for their support in Kashmir. I bet you will have a positive outcome. ISI and Pakistan Army can do this if they have the political will.

Similar approach to UK and EU. Prove to them that you got rid of safe havens. Trust me they will switch sides.

India is aspiring to be a super power. They need nuclear Fuel, UN membership and wants to be recognized as a power by all the top 5. We can leverage this to address Kashmir issue

This is difficult, but possible. You need Political will to implement this tough decisions. But the good news is that majority of Pakistani citizens and the Press will back you in this project

Forget Indian noise about Kashmir being integral part etc... We know how to get them by their balls.

Are you ready?

I find most of the suggestions downright ridiculous not even worth mentioning...But the bolded part gets the cake.

You cant even control puny Cuba or a Venezuela or for that matter Iran and make them toe your line.

What makes you think you can get us by the balls (beware they might be too big to hold)?? :lol:.

And the last time US tried to catch us by the balls (1971 - 7 th fleet)..they were caught in the balls by the Soviet Nuke sub and had to scurry for cover. :lol:

Last edited:
@Omar

Practical solution bro...I think one up manship is not gonna work in Ind-Pak relations....tell me the most viable option...I don't take idealistic view of any prob..lets face it and sort it out....Practical solution only..

Are you ready?

You don't have the balls how can you talk about others???? US president made it clear after so much noise from Pakistan to mediate that they will not do that. :cheers:

Don't take US support as granted and discount Pakistan. If Pakistan can help US in Afgan, Pakistan will be rewarded.

Hawkish, is your real name Barrack Hussein Obama by any chance ?

Even if it was, you cannot "gift" something that's not yours. The most you will do is give them more F-16s and maybe a few F-35's along with few billion $$$.

Don't even look at Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom