What's new

Kashmir makes Shah Rukh relax, unwind after years

Hamara actor, hamara Kashmir, hamari motorcycle.

You are also a bharatwasi.

The actor is a bharatwasi.

But Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris.

ye bharatwasi kon sa mulk hai - wow, learning new things today.

Bharat is the large country adjoining you to your east.

Baratwasi is a citizen of that country.

Like Pakistan and Pakistani.

Or Balochistan and Baloch.

Ahhhh ..... OK. Thank you indeed.

Language problem.

wow, learning new things today.

I was like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.
-Isaac Newton

dream baby ur dady also try take kashmir from india but what happend .

He is a Niazi and can not be my daddy, as I am not even related to him.

This is a surrender picture of East Pakistan.

Where does Kashmir come into this. As I understand Kashmir should be over 2000 KM away from Dacca in Bangladesh.

Dont u guys ever wondered what Kashmiris want? u r occupying tht land n its people n committing dreadful violation of human rights to keep it occupied...Do u know tht or not?

Haven't you ever wondered what your oppressed Baloch want? How many more wars of independence are they going to have to wage against your armed forces before you liberate them?

I was like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.
-Isaac Newton

hmmm ..... you must be blind in the brain whilst not seeing the truth.

Haven't you ever wondered what your oppressed Baloch want? How many more wars of independence are they going to have to wage against your armed forces before you liberate them?

No I didn't. Thank you for wondering for all of us.

kyun tumhare baap ka hai kashmir? I belong to Azad Kashmir n the other part of Kashmir is occupied by India... Bangladeshi bhai ho ya koi bhi kashmir aao sar ankhon pe bithayenge

Mere baap,dada,per dada sabka Jammu Kashmir hein kyunki hum yahan sadiyon se reh rahe hein...aur rahi bat Indian side ki toh dum he toh LOC cross karke aa ja...Internet pe toh bohot log baatein karte hein..asli mein toh kisiki ki **** me dum nahi hota.

Kashmir is to India what Balochistan is to Pakistan,what east china and Tibet is to China.

You keep the actor and the bike, but Kashmir is ours and for Kashmiris!

Yes its all yours, so we have no dispute anymore. Let's be friends.

Agar likhne se khusi mil rahee, to aisse achha kya ho sakta hai bhai.

Meri taraf se Kashmir, India even US bhi tumhara.

Back
Top Bottom