What's new

Kashmir gunfight aftermath: Hizb warns Police

Looks like the terrorists are very scared and realize their game is up. Thats why these threats are being made now...

floods have killed so many and left thousands missing but you are still concerned with Pakistan :) please donate some of your time to your people if not money.

Hizb had been playing double role working for Indian intelligence as well as collaborating with us as well.

during mufti rule, salahuddin was close friend of his and met advani during that period most of the top hizb commanders were killed.

anyway my personal opinion is that local touts must be taken out first and then foreigners aka Indian soldiers must be targeted to end the occupation.

Its time to change the strategy.

Kashmir kashmir kashmir. Pakistanis have forgotten pakistan on the route to Kashmir. :D 60 more years of la la land coming up!

Hizb is on its last breath. Now they are desperately looking for cadre... There end is near..

And we may have posted 500 posts for flood. But no condolence for 17 killed yesterday by US drone. Not even government say anything. Strange !!!!!!

We dont believe in formalities. you can carry on with lipservice

We don't need to do anything upfront :D Your own creations are doing our work. You forget we are baniyas. We only lead you down the slippery slope. falling is all up to you :omghaha: Your army generals ran away every time they tried, with tails between their legs :D 1971, 1999 and were part of the largest ever surrender post world war 2 :D

I knew you Indians would try to make some potshots at 1971 surrender... :lol:
Just shows you how much coward you are... :rofl:
Surrounding someone in hostile territory and then claiming a respectable victory... Sorry maybe thats what your parents taught you to fight like a sly fox..
India can never be trusted.

Try it again in Pakistan and I will see on news the same replica of humiliation which your army got when running tails behind legs after hundreds of artillery strikes between Lahore and Amritsar 1965 where thousands of Indian soldiers were waiting to take Lahore... :lol:

These terrorists are now hopeless as majority of their brothers are either killed or jailed. They know their end is coming soon so they are trying one last attempt to revive the militancy but its not gonna happen again. Situation on the ground is Kashmir Police is now dealing majority of the operations and thus terrorists are frustrated now.

I knew you Indians would try to make some potshots at 1971 surrender... :lol:
Just shows you how much coward you are... :rofl:
Surrounding someone in hostile territory and then claiming a respectable victory... Sorry maybe thats what your parents taught you to fight like a sly fox..
India can never be trusted.

Try it again in Pakistan and I will see on news the same replica of humiliation which your army got when running tails behind legs after hundreds of artillery strikes between Lahore and Amritsar 1965 where thousands of Indian soldiers were waiting to take Lahore... :lol:

We don't need to try anything :D Not our mistake if your army generals are not taught strategy and tactics but only talking about 1=100 and then realising 90000 ko chod kar bhaag gaye :D We reached Lahore :D The last time you entered Indian territory in 1999 you had to do so saying mujahideen and then anyways ran back :D Habits are difficult to change. :D

hmmmm why warning?

Hizb should change its stretegy.

First they should neutralise all the local touts of occupier India and then take on the occupier army.

No strategy is going to succeed because this is not 1990s. Militancy is Kashmir have reached a very low intensity and soon it will die.

We don't care what you beleive, but we own Kashmir. As per Koran, the owner can do whatever they wish with the owned property..

The "Koran" laws doesnt apply to a Army with a 5% muslim percentage

No strategy is going to succeed because this is not 1990s. Militancy is Kashmir have reached a very low intensity and soon it will die.

Really? Check SUPARCO's post which I believe is on this thread. He has all the events typed out. Really frequent to me.

The "Koran" laws doesnt apply to a Army with a 5% muslim percentage

Surat An-Nisā' 4:24
Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those (captives and slaves) whom your right hands possess.

India has fairly and rightfully captured Kashmir..

Back
Top Bottom