What's new

Kashmir: Declare Ahmadis non-Muslims: Grand Mufti

And the thread was successfully diverted towards Pakistan-India and other off topics by Indians.....

Thank you guys.....

So you Indians are going to raise a point like tolerance and let live, and when you get a reply over that you want to go to, its 2012............

Oh well, by that logic then the OBL incident was in 2011.................. lets move on..........

Gujarat riots: 9 get life term in Ode killings case - India News - IBNLive

read this news and learn about what happens in India against the evil-satans who kill other humans in the name of religion..

and yes, agreed that our judiciary is too slow, but atleast it delivers justice!! moreover, Mr Narendra Modi is the best CM, has done maximum work, his state Gujarat is miles ahead of other states in terms of development.. he should have been the Prime Minister.. But he hasn't... in a country having 85% Hindus!! DID U EVER THINK WHY??? u didnt because ur eyes are closed with the hatred... the truth is, till the day the Supreme Court of India makes it amply clear that NaMo is TOTALLY innocent, majority of hindus across India will never vote for him... and yet, u guys talk as if muslims are getting killed in every street of India at this moment!!!! wake up man.....

Oh yes, Narendra Modi comes to mind........anyway back to the topic of Ahmadis declared as non-muslim. This is a Islamic issue and explained in great detail as to why this position is so, I do not think a bunch of Hindus are well rehearsed with that and the cover painting hindus are trying to put on in their country and belief, as stated by myself above is very well known........

LOL....waah oye ahneya teria gallan....to Pakistanis Modi is a stencil to measure Hinduisim....do you know that a huge number of voters in Gujrat are Muslims.....and Modi's BJP Party candidates standing from Muslim majority areas are Hindus....and they beat Muslim Candidates with big margins... But you will close your eyes to this news.....

As I always say.....religion is a way to make a mans life worth living ...religion is not the life.

the bottom line is: let everyone live his life in the way he wants to.. stop measuring others with your views of right and wrong...

Oh yes, Narendra Modi comes to mind........

Innocent under proven otherwise and till now no evidence came up against him

anyway back to the topic of Ahmadis declared as non-muslim. This is a Islamic issue and explained in great detail as to why this position is so, I do not think a bunch of Hindus are well rehearsed with that and the cover painting hindus are trying to put on in their country and belief, as stated by myself above is very well known........

Nobody is commenting on how you should practice your religion and your views on Ahmedis, but Indian Law & Constitution allows Ahmedis to use the Islamic tame tag bcs they call themselves so. If tomorrow Ahmedis separate from Islam, the law will recognize them as separate entities.

Nobody is commenting on how you should practice your religion and your views on Ahmedis, but Indian Law & Constitution allows Ahmedis to use the Islamic tame tag bcs they call themselves so. If tomorrow Ahmedis separate from Islam, the law will recognize them as separate entities.

i wonder why the pakistanis are unable to understand this one simple fact!

Yes you are right they want to elect Pakistan nor India... :azn:

who is they? yes, i just recall.. the Balochs want to separate from pakistan.. by your logic, I am sure u r going for their Independence day celebrations!!!:chilli:

What the Ahmadis claim is none of my business, they can believe anything they want to-even the unbelievable! As long its their in their mind and in their homes, nothing to me and I have to tolerate and respect their right to believe.

Now all of you are overlooking one fact:
THAT AN INDIAN MUFTI IS SPEAKING ABOUT INDIAN AHMADIS.

THEREFORE INDIAN LAWS AND THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION WILL PREVAIL, NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY ELSE IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY OR MARS OR VENUS FEELS ABOUT IT.

OUR COUNTRY, OR SYSTEM, OUR LAWS.

Now you guys, Go Fish!
At least you might use your time better and maybe feed yourslves, if you catch anything. :)

most of the Indians I have met, Hyderabadi, Kerela, Delhi, Bihar and Tamil consider Ahmedi as Kafir and hate them to their bone.
As per your post, there is no way that they can be declared non-Muslims.
Correct ?

most of the Indians I have met, Hyderabadi, Kerela, Delhi, Bihar and Tamil consider Ahmedi as Kafir and hate them to their bone.
As per your post, there is no way that they can be declared non-Muslims.
Correct ?
So what's your point even Shia and Sunni's interpret Islam in different manner so each of them should declare each other as kaffirs.
If the Ahmedi think they are Muslim's then they are considered as Muslim's by the constitution.

the grand mufti can with all due respect go F himself.

he should infact be put in jail for trying to incite hatred against a community.

these religious nutjobs (of all religions) are central to the social problems we have had in india for so long. they need to be put in their place sooner than later.

we dont care what the definitions are. when a person keeps ticking the 'muslim' box when filling up govt forms, he is muslim to us. we cant let idiots sit around deciding who belongs to a religion and who doesnt. they have their place in mental asylums at worse and their temples/mosques at best. but when they try to affect the legislation of laws they are crossing a line that we as a country can not afford to let them.

In that case you will not be a muslim.... calling yourself one wont make you one ......

there are some things you will never understand or come to terms with while living in an country with a national religion. because you have never allowed/forbidden to think beyond certain barriers.

hi irregular... err, i meant Regular! let me explain.. If today I want to change my religion and embrace Islam, lets say, or Sikhism.. I can do so. every religion has different ways of accepting someone into its fold and that's fair.. thereafter, whether this Muslim guy goes to a Mosque or not OR follows namaz or not.. that shud be his wish... similarly, whether that Sikh goes for Ardaas to Gurudwara or not, that's his freedom... how can someone else tell him that since u didnt follow the words given in page no. 456, para 8- u have done a sin and are out of the religion.... NOT FAIR!!
Sir If U don't believe within the ideology of Islam then U don't enter Islam. It is similiar to HinduIsm cuz Hinduism demands certain beliefs to enter into their religion . Same is like Islam. U cant claim ureself Muslim if ure beliefs are on Hinduism or UnIslamic. The beliefs of Ahmedis or Qadyaanis are unIslamic so they can't be claimed Muslims but Non-Muslims. If My beliefs are Islamic then I can't claim myself to be Hindu or Sikhs. It is so simple to understand.....my friend......:smokin:

Kashmir is Muslim territory this doesn't warrant concern for any pagans and what they think as their entire writ over Kashmir is illegitimate and based on military occupation and a fraudulent and forged Instrument of Accession. People are talking as if this is happening in pagan land.

To be noted .

1. Indians have a visceral reaction to brother citizens being not called Muslims.

2. Pakistanis have a visceral reaction ( most of them I have read posting and thanking here) to having all muslims of diverse sects being treated equally.

and then they speak about getting an ummah going. Ironical aint it? The world never has to worry about any cohesiveness among this group of 1.6 billion,ever taking over the minority numbers :)

Wonderful.. I want these Kashmiri Mullahs to adopt even more hard line extremist views.. The more extremist they become, lesser becomes their credibility in the world :D

Back
Top Bottom