What's new

Kashmir a flashpoint for another India-Pak war, Nawaz Sharif says

i watch him often ..that guy is somethng .. if he had a lal topi it would be ur version of zaid hamid

He is the best of the others man. He used to be good. Now he interrupts way too much, and is way too opinionated. It is irritating because the panel takes his cue and there is everyone talking on and on, and the less aggressive ones never get a word in. And I am sure if someone actually calculated talktime, he as the host would have the maximum.

I think he's not getting laid enough. Hence his aggro at Tejpal uncle.

i watch him often ..that guy is somethng .. if he had a lal topi it would be ur version of zaid hamid

I think Arnab will be at his ballistic best today and frothing from all his holes.

3ve4y0.jpg

119201312000019447164arnab3.jpg

"The Prime Minister said that he had a dream of seeing held-Kashmir free from the Indian occupation and desired that this dream could turn into reality during his lifetime," the statement said.
Wow! He's got a pretty long life, what? :woot: Probably 4 billion years, when the Sun begins turning into a red giant and the stars in the universe start winking out!
old-300.gif

Some guys do have persistence! :rofl:

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

You can't quanity that Indians are more obsessed with fair colour than Pakastani to be very honest and neither can I. Yes more Indians are darker in colour due to their origin and diversity, that would be correct. You are clever, some of your posts are quality, however others are full of emotions which can't be backed either by logic or facts.

i had read that blog much earlier when that appeared on ET.

The point is that the author had given a wrong example to follow since Indians are more obssessed with fair skin color than us.

And one actress there is trying hard to change that perception which is a good effort however, my question remains the same when will end ban numerous skin fairness creams ?

i had read that blog much earlier when that appeared on ET.

The point is that the author had given a wrong example to follow since Indians are more obssessed with fair skin color than us.

And one actress there is trying hard to change that perception which is a good effort however, my question remains the same when will end ban numerous skin fairness creams ?

Why should fairness cream should be banned??? Some people will like to get fairer like in Western countries people would still like to get a tan (artificial tanning is harmful)... please check this article if you have any doubts Is a Tanning Bed Safer than Sunlight? - Harvard Health Publications

and who are you to advocate banning fairness creams in India???

Fairness creams are commercially available in Pakistan too, here is the link for top 5 fairness creams in Pakistan Top 5 Most Popular Fairness Creams in Pakistan - StyleGlow.com, why don't you advocate Pakantani's to ban fairness cream first before throwing stones at others house (by the way I don't find it wrong for people who want to use fairness creams).

On a lighter note Fair & Lovely is the top fairness cream in Pakistan :p:

HaAAAAAA ha..... What Kashmiris want???/ whom do you think you(pakistan) are?????? acting like a Police... Are you trying to police India??? do you even have the capability to do that????
it's funny TTP is policing Pakistan every day....
like lapd(los angles police dep..)

they r KPD(karachi police dpartment)

Why should fairness cream should be banned??? Some people will like to get fairer like in Western countries people would still like to get a tan (artificial tanning is harmful)... please check this article if you have any doubts Is a Tanning Bed Safer than Sunlight? - Harvard Health Publications

and who are you to advocate banning fairness creams in India???

Fairness creams are commercially available in Pakistan too, here is the link for top 5 fairness creams in Pakistan Top 5 Most Popular Fairness Creams in Pakistan - StyleGlow.com, why don't you advocate Pakantani's to ban fairness cream first before throwing stones at others house (by the way I don't find it wrong for people who want to use fairness creams).

On a lighter note Fair & Lovely is the top fairness cream in Pakistan :p:

i know these are available in Pakistan too.

The main point is that these darkies in both the countries are ashamed of their own skin color and want to get fair. :P

and you are right why to ban fairness creams when the mentality of desis is darker itself so no matter what is the fact they will find dark as ugly.

one wonders when these fuglies find fault with other dark colored people, have they ever took pain to look in mirror.

i know these are available in Pakistan too.

The main point is that these darkies in both the countries are ashamed of their own skin color and want to get fair. :P

and you are right why to ban fairness creams when the mentality of desis is darker itself so no matter what is the fact they will find dark as ugly.

one wonders when these fuglies find fault with other dark colored people, have they ever took pain to look in mirror.
oh enough already..leave the topic buddy

If a man could ever win an argument with his wife, Chaos (Randomness will decrease) & that Sir, I suppose, i violation of III law of Thermodynamics :P
:rofl: arnab defies laws of physics my friend.

Back
Top Bottom