What's new

Kasab's nationality

The writer of the article is conocating things without evidence.

The DNA samples given by indian army never matched with each other.

The writer of the article is conocating things without evidence.

The DNA samples given by indian army never matched with each other.
just to correct you indian army never gives dna sample to foreign govts.its the job of indian diplomat to do all such job.

This is the exact contradiction of this govt. It says one thing and then backtracks. It does that all the time with its own people. Not only this govt. is corrupt but also coward and liar.

Pakistanis dont trust anything when Indians say it. But the confusion for us that our govt is not at all credible. they did the exact same thing in Raymond Davis case. he was never a diplomat but a contractor at the US embassy. But our fearful govt. never said that in public.

Look what they are doing to terrorism. In statements they are against it but dont seem to be taking any action on the ground.

If the govt in Pakistan can take a stand, this way or that way, Pakistanis will not be confused.

On the topic. Its no shame if Kasab nationality is established. Indian establishment did its best to link him to Pakistani state. They failed. But we do have Indian RAW agents in our jails, sponsored by Indian state to commit terrorism in Pakistan.

since nothing that pak says is credible you have to go with what indians say on this.

This is the exact contradiction of this govt. It says one thing and then backtracks. It does that all the time with its own people. Not only this govt. is corrupt but also coward and liar.

Pakistanis dont trust anything when Indians say it. But the confusion for us that our govt is not at all credible. they did the exact same thing in Raymond Davis case. he was never a diplomat but a contractor at the US embassy. But our fearful govt. never said that in public.

Look what they are doing to terrorism. In statements they are against it but dont seem to be taking any action on the ground.

If the govt in Pakistan can take a stand, this way or that way, Pakistanis will not be confused.

On the topic. Its no shame if Kasab nationality is established. Indian establishment did its best to link him to Pakistani state. They failed. But we do have Indian RAW agents in our jails, sponsored by Indian state to commit terrorism in Pakistan.

How the world sees it is like this .

The 1st reaction is invariably the truthful one. Once made , the systemic compulsions kick in and the cover ups start.

No relatives of Kasab Contacted the Government or police or any other department in Pakistan, Foreign Office and Nadra also dont have any record of him, he maybe afghani!!

No relatives of Kasab Contacted the Government or police or any other department in Pakistan, Foreign Office and Nadra also dont have any record of him, he maybe afghani!!

are punjabis there in afg also?

Kasab is not universal.

He was born, bred , nurtured,indoctrinated, trained and motivated in Pakistan by Pakistanis.

His acts were universal.

So i think this question you did not asked from him...So it is remind for ever..You can also train any person in any country territory..If you can have sufficient profs to impose your claim on Pakistan. So i think all countries making this kind of universal persons.. Terrorist is Human Made not itself be made.
If i have in your country and if i belong to RAW than i easily make you a Terrorist even worth then KAsab... so Analysis on it..

Back
Top Bottom