What's new

Karzai urges Taliban to fight Pakistan

I am living in both Afganistan and Russia and last time I visited Jalalabad for 6-7 months ago and have been a couple of times in Pakhtunkhwa as well

So you work and stay in Russia most of the time. Right?

When were you in KPK and how long did you stay?

Thank you

If we had to selected between being a barbarian and being a slave of panjab then we wouldn't hestitate to stay barbarian for ever rather than being the slave of panjabis for one single day. Hope you have seen the differance between our mentality and the mentality of these panjabized pathans

Your mentality? lol
hv8f0n.jpg

So you work and stay in Russia most of the time. Right?

When were you in KPK and how long did you stay?

Thank you

Well , I live mostly in Kabul nowdays but I used to live most of the time in Russia in past years. In pakhtunkhwa I have been a couple times just for short visits , once one week and the other time maybe 10 days and I have also been to chaman a couple of times for buisness reason

Your mentality? lol
hv8f0n.jpg

This comes from a salve of panjab Right?

If we had to selected between being a barbarian and being a slave of panjab then we wouldn't hestitate to stay barbarian for ever rather than being the slave of panjabis for one single day. Hope you have seen the differance between our mentality and the mentality of these panjabized pathans

I am living in both Afganistan and Russia and last time I visited Jalalabad for 6-7 months ago and have been a couple of times in Pakhtunkhwa as well

LOL. Pashtuns in Pakistan have much better lives and are better off than in Afghanistan. They are loyal and hard-qorking, unlike you guys who have been living in our country doing business and all and still hate us. If so, qhy dont you leave our country and go back to Afghanistan and take the 2 million Afghan beggars that we are taking care of for so long.

This comes from a salve of panjab Right?

Idiot learn to spell first... n go on be some tajiks b.ch!

LOL. Pashtuns in Pakistan have much better lives and are better off than in Afghanistan. They are loyal and hard-qorking, unlike you guys who have been living in our country doing business and all and still hate us. If so, qhy dont you leave our country and go back to Afghanistan and take the 2 million Afghan beggars that we are taking care of for so long.

3 million are registered... God knows how many more unregistered insects we have in this country.

Well , I live mostly in Kabul nowdays but I used to live most of the time in Russia in past years. In pakhtunkhwa I have been a couple times just for short visits , once one week and the other time maybe 10 days and I have also been to chaman a couple of times for buisness reason

Good for you.

Oh and when you visited KPK, did you meet any Punjabi?

Or better yet, did you consider or indeed Punjab (Pindi, or perhaps Lahore).

if you did not, please make sure you do visit Punjab.

It is a short drive on a super highway. Luxury busses are a good way to travel.

Peace

Good for you.

Peace

Stop being an apologist... these insects need to be shot dead instead of tellin them to travel in luxury busses!

3 million are registered... God knows how many more unregistered insects we have in this country.

Sorry my bad. I dont know how many insects are reproducing so fast. But for God sake someone send them back to Afghanistan and let them deal with them.

My dear dear dear DF,

I respect your posts.

Please go easy on AK. He is a guest.

If you don't like anything he says, ignore him, and if you have to, ask him to be polite.

Afghanistanis may have bad reputation, but in person they are fantastic and mehman nawaz.

So I am sure he will listen to you and be a good mehman himself.

thank you

My dear dear dear DF,

I respect your posts.

Please go easy on AK. He is a guest.

If you don't like anything he says, ignore him, and if you have to, ask him to be polite.

Afghanistanis may have bad reputation, but in person they are fantastic and mehman nawaz.

So I am sure he will listen to you and be a good mehman himself.

thank you

Lol.. tht creature has been abusing Quaid e Azam and my country and i should be respectful to him...

If you better lives than afghans because afghans have been at war for more than 35 years thanks to your panjabis masters and if you don't like afghans living in your country than stop funding terror and terrorists.

Sorry my bad. I dont know how many insects are reproducing so fast. But for God sake someone send them back to Afghanistan and let them deal with them.

You know very well that afghans are not live in Pakistan out of love for Pakistan but they live their because they have been fooled by ISI trained mullas or their houses has been damaged by your taliban brothers and other islamists. So if you don't like them being in Pakistan stop helping taliban and other terrorists. I can assure you that none afghan would like to live in pakistan if they had been peace in Afghaistan.

If you better lives than afghans because afghans have been at war for more than 35 years thanks to your panjabis masters and if you don't like afghans living in your country than stop funding terror and terrorists.

Okay man panjabis are our masters ... while ur the bit.hes of tajiks ! fair enough!

You know very well that afghans are not live in Pakistan out of love for Pakistan but they live their because they have been fooled by ISI trained mullas or their houses has been damaged by your taliban brothers and other islamists. So if you don't like them being in Pakistan stop helping taliban and other terrorists. I can assure you that none afghan would like to live in pakistan if they had been peace in Afghaistan.

Okay no point arguing. You guys have been living as beggars in our country for too long. If you guys have any shme or ghairat, then leave. But sadly, this wont happen. Bohot baighairat ho tusi.

Good for you.

Peace

I haven't meet panjabis in Pakistan but I have seen a number of them in other countries and they are nice people and I don't have any kind of problems with panjabis. my problem or should I say our problems are only with the panjabis establishment which are mostly landlord and slave minded arestocts who don't even have for their own people and language.

Lol.. tht creature has been abusing Quaid e Azam and my country and i should be respectful to him...

PDF is our aka Pakistani institution. Not too different from our homes, cities, provinces or country.

And we have guests from other places.

Some of these guests do not realize that they are guests, so we must remind them at least few times about this very fact.

I have personally met Indians (Hindus and not just Muslims) who changed 100% and turned 180 degrees when they actually visited Pakistan and met ordinary Punjabis, Pashtuns, Sindhis and urdu speaking.

Many times, PDF posters say bad things about Pakistan, because they have not seen the country. They just hear the biased media, the talib-b@stards, and form an opinion based on half-truths and lies.

Thus it is our duty to at least give a chance to those who may have a capacity to change.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom