What's new

Karzai urges Taliban to fight Pakistan

Relations between Afghanistan and Pakistan cannot be worse than they are now.

Terrorism is a common threat and Hamid Karzai claiming that the Taliban should attack Pakistan is detrimental to our united goal of beating the Taliban. But neither country understands this and particularly Afghanistan wishes to pile all the blame onto Pakistan's shoulders. Pakistan has learned much from its 1980 days under Zia Ul Haq. Pakistan must try to build confidence in Afghanistan. There people use our hospitals, millions are residing in Pakistan for work... I don't see why Afghans and Pakistanis are not friends.

I don't see why Afghans and Pakistanis are not friends.

Karzai's comments are not reflective or representative of all Afghans -- but if Pakistanis want Afghans tio be friends, then be fair and EXCEEDINGLY Firm with them

Karzai's comments are not reflective or representative of all Afghans -- but if Pakistanis want Afghans tio be friends, then be fair and EXCEEDINGLY Firm with them

This I can agree to. Our leniency has been misused with our government always failing to stand upto the victim card. Instead of getting irrational and go about mining the border, the first thing is to talk to all concerned parties about the Afghan problem and present our case objectively. Their militia's (aka ANA) incursions and cross-border infiltration comes first and then a gradual clampdown on the illegal Afghan-trade that is affecting our economy.

Nice and easy does it.

Karzai urges Taliban to fight Afghan enemies after Pakistan clash
By Reuters Published: May 4,

“Instead of destroying their own country, they should turn their weapons against places where plots are made against Afghan prosperity,” Karzai told reporters in the capital, Kabul, saying this was “a reminder for the Taliban”.

I assume that you hate Karzai because of the statement and it seems that you guys would like him to say something like this:

"Dear Taliban, Turn your arms against your own people and continue with the destruction of your country under the pretext of Jahad and you guys should always be grateful for the country which is helping you in your cause against the afghan prosperity"

Bastard Karzai.
His days are numbered, him and other ministers in Kabul are trying desperately to go out with a bang.

Don't really know why you pakistanis are so mad about Karzai's statement. Karzai had simply asked taliban to stop destroying theri country and use their weapon instead against those people who are making plots against afghan prosperity. Last time I checked all Pakistani officials were claiming that they were against the taliban and that pakistan is one of the victim of talibans and that they want a peaceful and progressive Afghanistan so the question is why you guys are so mad if you have nothing to do with taliban

Don't really know why you pakistanis are so mad about Karzai's statement. Karzai had simply asked taliban to stop destroying theri country and use their weapon instead against those people who are making plots against afghan prosperity. Last time I checked all Pakistani officials were claiming that they were against the taliban and that pakistan is one of the victim of talibans and that they want a peaceful and progressive Afghanistan so the question is why you guys are so mad if you have nothing to do with taliban

Pakistanis from all walks of life think of Afghanistan as a fifth province, so when Karzai makes these statements it shatters their world view. I have said it before, they don't like such leaders and want to install good puppet, like Commander of the Faithful Mullah Omar.

West Punjab was a raiding ground for Afghans for centuries.
I think after 2014 Afghans will begin their raid in to West Punjab(now Pakistan) again.

If he is urging TTP to fight Pakistan that is an act of war, and PAF has every right to kill him.

Pakistanis from all walks of life think of Afghanistan as a fifth province, so when Karzai makes these statements it shatters their world view. I have said it before, they don't like such leaders and want to install good puppet, like Commander of the Faithful Mullah Omar.

Exactly, Let's see what these so called Pakistani patriots have to say regarding this issue

Punjabis surrendered and waved the white flag very quickly.

No wonder u have so many punjabis in ur army... for waving flags i guess.. as for afghans.. we have more pashtuns than the entire population of Afghanistan.... u dig?

If he is urging TTP to fight Pakistan that is an act of war, and PAF has every right to kill him.

Who are TTP? are they afghans or pakistani. Karzai urged afghan taliban to fight against the enemies of their own country instead of destroying it. Why do you see a problem with this comment?

Back
Top Bottom