What's new

Karzai says attack on Afghan intelligence chief planned in Pakistan

Pakistanis always dream of conquering others territories and fail to keep their territory in tact.

This is called analysis and future prediction....which Indians always missing by thinking blindly.:toast_sign:

As per the analysis US and NATO will stay until 2024 and Taliban can do some attacks but cannot take any major city. Afgans have to defend their fortified cities which they can do with some hi tech weapons from US.

This is called analysis and future prediction....which Indians always missing by thinking blindly.:toast_sign:

Apparenty, It's Pakistan which always Misses by thinking Blindly!!! I'll quote an Example for you: Helping NATO and US OF A in Afghan WAR for $$$ and Result @ DRONE Attacks, Lose of Innocent Civilians, Breaching of Pakistan Sovereignty Every Other Day----------------Musshhiiiiii missed it by this Blind thinking ::bunny:

Im faping to Karzai's statement. This is the reply i can give to his ho-oic statement

i think we shoul blame sudan,egypt,nigeria,gulf, chechens,tajiks and agfans, because taliban recruits from these countries

they are training and working with world's best agency and yet failed to do a very simple body search

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom