What's new

Karzai invites Bollywood to Shoot in Afghanistan

We will make movie in Afghanistan and whole cinema hall in Pakistan will be crowded and houseful to watch it. :D And some lollywood director will appear on a TV shows shedding tears how Indian films are destroying LOLywood. :lol:

did i miss something, ohh i had to laugh :lol:

OMG....Sher Malang you were right. It is really hurting people. They forget their own singers and actors come to India for work. Not other way round. Hope Afghanistan will send their singers to India.

$125 Yamaha Keyboard, we are talking of Bollywood, not Lollywood. Bollywood turnover is $ 1 billion. Hit films make over 100 crores. Indian musicians like A.R. Rahman has won 2 Oscars and I can assure you, he doesn't have $ 125 keyboard. Indian actors like Amir Khan get Rs 40 crore per film, total amount of money used to make all movies by Lollywood don't even come closer to it.

At least bash when there is something to compare.

OMG....Sher Malang you were right. It is really hurting people. They forget their own singers and actors come to India for work. Not other way round. Hope Afghanistan will send their singers to India.

$125 Yamaha Keyboard, we are talking of Bollywood, not Lollywood. Bollywood turnover is $ 1 billion. Hit films make over 100 crores. Indian musicians like A.R. Rahman has won 2 Oscars and I can assure you, he doesn't have $ 125 keyboard. Indian actors like Amir Khan get Rs 40 crore per film, total amount of money used to make all movies by Lollywood don't even come closer to it.

Bollywood and all associated Industries have Turnover of $5 Billion Growing at 20%p.a.

oh yes, "Sher Malang" --- burning with jealosy :rofl:

i hope one day you can have concerts in Afghanistan. So far, all your singers and recording artists come to Pakistan to get famous

Lol @ the bold part!! streams of dollars are here and they will go to Pakistan to record it? just search for some Eid programs on Afghan TV channels you will find many many Pakistanis there!

Recordings from last 4 years are happening in Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Dubai, Europe, USA not in Pakistan except some third class singers who no one listens to!

Lol @ $125 Yamaha Keyboard :lol: Bollywood truly has a lot of stars that Pakistanis can't deny of them being the best in Asia! actually they watch them, listen to them and talk about them.

but at the end 'arey yaar mai toh nahi dekhta sarra howa Indian movies' :lol:

Well he was educated in India, so Bollywood must have been in him now ...

1.jpg

Afghanistan have always been part of the Bollywood , remember Kabuliwala

Kabuliwala (1961 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by a moderator:
We will make movie in Afghanistan and whole cinema hall in Pakistan will be crowded and houseful to watch it. :D And some LOLlywood director will appear on a TV shows shedding tears how Indian films are destroying LOLlywood. :lol:

no correction....we'll still be ridiculing how cheaply produced "bollywood" films are

quantity doesnt ensure QUALITY. Most of the cinema halls in the country are garbage; except for the new ones opening up which show only western films. SO i dont know what you a mean by "crowded and houseful to watch it"

i think there's a chance you may be delusional, but then again what else to expect from indian

no correction....we'll still be ridiculing how cheaply produced "bollywood" films are
quantity doesnt ensure QUALITY. Most of the cinema halls in the country are garbage; except for the new ones opening up which show only western films. SO i dont know what you a mean by "crowded and houseful to watch it"
i think there's a chance you may be delusional, but then again what else to expect from indian
Bollywood movies in PAF theater. :woot:

Videos says way louder than words.

And there are many more. Just wanted to clear the image.

Bollywood makes Great Quality Films.

Bollywood Makes Nearly More Money than Entire Pakistani Defence Budget. :lol:

Lol @ the bold part!! streams of dollars are here and they will go to Pakistan to record it? just search for some Eid programs on Afghan TV channels you will find many many Pakistanis there!

Recordings from last 4 years are happening in Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Dubai, Europe, USA not in Pakistan except some third class singers who no one listens to!

dude is this a joke? Do you know how many of your singers come to Peshawar and to Karachi not just to perform -- but to record even? Youre not fooling anybody here and definitely not fooling me. You can try to be a ghairatmand but in the end you'll fail. I dont want to embarass you again in more posts so i'll just leave it at that.

by the way didn't the late Bakht Zamina often perform in Peshawar?

add Germany, UK, Netherlands.....in fact 99% of your artists settle there, since they'll be beheaded if they actually settle at home

What I came to know from your media that Indian films saved lots of Cinema hall owners from getting bankrupt.

Bollywood makes Great Quality Films.

Bollywood Makes Nearly More Money than Entire Pakistani Defence Budget. :lol:

Bollywood profits were only $1.6 billion sometime in 2009 i think

khuda-gawah_.jpg

One of the best Movie shot in Afghanistan is Khuda Gawah and its song " Tu na ja mere badshah " are all time Hits .

I couldn't find link of the song can any one post that song ???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom