What's new

Karzai admits to sheltering Baloch Terrorists

lolll... i think people need to look at the whole message... lets re-look at what Karzai sayss here than talk...

I hope now the message is more clear.. Karzai is just spelling it on the wall... you stop hosting our terrorists.. we will stop hosting yours... *wink* *wink*

So when Bugti and his croonies say that all punjabis need to to wiped out/killed from Balochistan and then go around target killing them is not a terrorist according to you and karzai? I'm not really surprised that you agree with karzai and his views considering that you are indian

So when Bugti and his croonies say that all punjabis need to to wiped out/killed from Balochistan and then go around target killing them is not a terrorist according to you and karzai? I'm not really surprised that you agree with karzai and his views considering that you are indian

lolll... putting the India Pakistan nationalist BS aside for a second.. yeaa they are terrorists.. but thats not the point.. the point is that every government in subcontinent is a prick and what Afghan government is doing is no different than what Pakistani government does.. it is tit for tat... what India does (ill assume) in balochistan than that too is hardly surprising... india gives terrorists/freedom fighters weapons in east pakistan in '71.. pakistan gives terrorists/freedom fighters weapons in Kashmir and Punjab in 80s, 90s and continuing.. and wont be surprised if india giving balochi terrorists/freedom fighters weapons in balochistan... afghanistan has just joined dat same pathetic game against taliban and pakistan.. ittt reallyy isnt all that surprising.. quite simple once u put aside the nationlistic chest beating..

you can't expect much from a weak leader who bites the hand(s) that fed and bred him......an emotionally unstable one at that

but i'll just leave it there; by the way --this is just another case of wikileaks "confirming" things we have known for YEARS now

no new news :coffee:

BLA is a terrorist organization. They have murder, arson, extortion, sabotage, treason, drugs smuggling, arms smuggling and kidnapping on their ever-expanding resume.

Thusly, they will be treated like a terrorist organization. No 'ifs' or 'buts' here.

lolll... i think people need to look at the whole message... lets re-look at what Karzai sayss here than talk...

I hope now the message is more clear.. Karzai is just spelling it on the wall... you stop hosting our terrorists.. we will stop hosting yours... *wink* *wink*

Why don't we put it vise versa. We are supporting/harboring/hosting Afghan taliban just because Karzai is supporting terrorists who are fighting against the state of Pakistan. Karzai stop harboring those terrorists and we would quit our any supposed policy of supporting or harboring terrorists against Afghanistan. Fortunately we have a better trump card in our hand while Karzai put his bet on a wrong horse(Barahmadagh Buti).;)

Karzai really don't have much options here.:)

Last edited:
BLA is a terrorist organization. They have murder, arson, extortion, sabotage, treason, drugs smuggling, arms smuggling and kidnapping on their ever-expanding resume.

Thusly, they will be treated like a terrorist organization. No 'ifs' or 'buts' here.

Exactly. Their should be no ifs or buts here. A terrorist is a terrorist and we are in no mood to treat them in some other fashion.

:rolleyes:

Why don't we put it vise versa. We are supporting/harboring/hosting Afghan taliban just because Karzai is supporting terrorists who are fighting against the state of Pakistan. Karzai stop harboring those terrorists and we would quit our any supposed policy of supporting or harboring terrorists against Afghanistan. Fortunately we have a better trump card in our hand while Karzai put his bet on a wrong horse(Barahmadagh Buti).;)

Karzai really don't have much options here.:)

Put it any way you like.. vice versa this or that... doesn't change it one bit... and on who moves first.. it all depends where there is trust between two countries.. and right now.. I don't think Afghanistan trusts Pakistan and won't stop hosting the Bugtis.. and yea vice versa that too.. Pakistan don't trust Afghanistan.. actually no country in subcontinent trusts any other... and the games shall continue..

Except that Pakistan has not issued any statements calling Mullah Omar or the Taliban 'nobility', nor has it taken a position that the Taliban control over some areas in FATA should not be ended.

Until there is a credible 'wikileak' detailing a position similar to that taken by Karzai in openly sheltering a most wanted terrorist leader in his country, there is no comparison between Pakistan and Afghanistan on this.

BTW, a thread on these leaks already exists, and it also contains cables that mention US officials discussing the possibility of finding Bugti 'sanctuary' in the Middle East or Western Europe, since they did not think he was 'safe' in Afghanistan any more.

How would the US feel if some countries were discussing giving OBL safe haven somewhere?

Not surprising, its pretty well known that the afghan govt ( and a lot of afghans themselves) do not accept durand line and they live in the delusional world that Khyber-P and Balochistan will one day be part of their "loy afghanistan". So before karzai barks about Pakistan sheltering terrorists he needs to look at himself and his own country

Please remember that afghans are not our friends or well wishers nor will they ever be, they are just as much of an enemy,in my opinion, as indians are

I never understand one thing why do every afghani thinks every pakistani is a punjabi, Their hatred and bigotry is all over internet, The afghan king sold its land and people for unlimited number of times but afghanis still claim the land. While the british illegally ceded Wakhan Corridor to Afghanistan which is a natural part of Kashmir, why dont any pakistani take back wakhan corridor so pakistan has access to central asia and dump this so called friendship between pakistan and afghanistan

I never understand one thing why do every afghani thinks every pakistani is a punjabi, Their hatred and bigotry is all over internet, The afghan king sold its land and people for unlimited number of times but afghanis still claim the land. While the british illegally ceded Wakhan Corridor to Afghanistan which is a natural part of Kashmir, why dont any pakistani take back wakhan corridor so pakistan has access to central asia and dump this so called friendship between pakistan and afghanistan

Thats cause they are uninformed and seem to have some inferiority complex when it comes to Punjabis. One of the reasons why they are in the situation they are in is cause of their racism ( I know all afghans aren't racist and there are plenty of good afghans out there, but I have talked/seen a lot of them who could put stormfront to shame). And you are right about their hatred and bigotry being all over the internet, but if it wasn't we would never know the true nature of these people.

Except that Pakistan has not issued any statements calling Mullah Omar or the Taliban 'nobility', nor has it taken a position that the Taliban control over some areas in FATA should not be ended.

Until there is a credible 'wikileak' detailing a position similar to that taken by Karzai in openly sheltering a most wanted terrorist leader in his country, there is no comparison between Pakistan and Afghanistan on this.

When did Afghans issue any such statement? they didn't.. that wikileaks cable is simply describing a private conversation between the Pakistani President and Afghani President... we don't know everything which was said or how it was said.. we only know the parts the american official felt the other american diplomats needed to know... there is no special "position".. it is merely Karzai giving the tit-for-tat talk to Pakistani president... lets remember this is alll private talk between the two leaders... the points made between the 2 leaders were u are hosting our terrorists and we are hosting yours... that is bottomline.. it is not some internal afghani ploy.. this stuff was said on Pakistani president's face...

BTW, a thread on these leaks already exists, and it also contains cables that mention US officials discussing the possibility of finding Bugti 'sanctuary' in the Middle East or Western Europe, since they did not think he was 'safe' in Afghanistan any more.

How would the US feel if some countries were discussing giving OBL safe haven somewhere?

i think they would love that idea.. would be far easier to get him than his current sanctuary rich with mountains and caves.. (but i dont think OBL is really that important anymore to Americans.. maybe it will get them nice propaganda victory but nothing more.. there are bigger fish than OBL now)

Oh well if India is not sheltering BLA terrorists in Afghanistan then howcome one known BLA terrorist was killed in Afghanistan ???????????? which many were saying was killed in covert ISI operation there

This will become the fate of Karzai Inshallah.

7.jpg

And according to afghanis, punjabis would be responsible.
Whatever bad happens its due to punjabis

Nah. Those men smiling and celebrating in that picture are 100% Afghans who have not a single drop of Punjabi blood in them.

Why not give them another reason to celebrate by giving death to Karzai.

Back
Top Bottom