What's new

Kargil war was a total disaster, claims Gen Majeed Malik

Status
Not open for further replies.
US was not the prime minister of pakistan while Nawaz Sharif was.....if a prime minister says that for his country then I think there's no reason not to believe him.......now stop whining over figures...it's more than 3k whether you accept or cry..

Ok. One of the Legend. That you are! 40000 dead! opps! I just add one extra zero. Pakistan is not a nation who need to hide the casualties and even Indian army accepted it. Nawaz knew and every Pakistani knew what was the might of Musharraf as General. He wanted this war just to get the Political acceptance and popularity.

Don't make us come back, Indians! :rofl:

You claimed that your military has shame.

I busted the myth.

Those involved in the coffin scandal were three senior Army officials not the Indian Military,

where as who is responsible for not recognizing Pakistani dead soldiers? Military, Govt?

Those involved in the coffin scandal were three senior Army officials not the Indian Military,

where as who is responsible for not recognizing Pakistani dead soldiers? Military, Govt?

Watch the casualty report of India! It clearly said not more than 1000 dead. The total casualty of both side was less than 1200! It did end before getting started.

Ok. One of the Legend. That you are! 40000 dead! opps! I just add one extra zero. Pakistan is not a nation who need to hide the casualties and even Indian army accepted it. Nawaz knew and every Pakistani knew what was the might of Musharraf as General. He wanted this war just to get the Political acceptance and popularity.

you seems to be more pakistani than Paakistanis....are you some razakaar???..seems so....anyway not only nawaz sharif but many of their retired generals have the similar view that pakistan lost a big time.....benejir bhutto too called it a the biggest blunder of pakistan....one of their general called it more humiliating than liberation of bangladesh.....eat this..!!

Not possible, as I am Hindu and Punjabi Indian. But you are Bangladeshi, so he might be yours :P

When Pakistanis visit India, they come up with some girls and shows their pride. Bangladesh is not the topic here,if you want to keep me away you should keep trying! We will join Pakistan if Pakistan really goes for a war against India.

you seems to be more pakistani than Paakistanis....are you some razakaar???..seems so....anyway not only nawaz sharif but many of their retired generals have the similar view that pakistan lost a big time.....benejir bhutto too called it a the biggest blunder of pakistan....one of their general called it more humiliating than liberation of bangladesh.....eat this..!!

I gave you the data. What is your problem! We had wars and brothers do have wars! After all, we are same people. We got common enemy.

When Pakistanis visit India, they come up with some girls and shows their pride. Bangladesh is not the topic here,if you want to keep me away you should keep trying! We will join Pakistan if Pakistan really goes for a war against India.

I gave you the data. What is your problem! We had wars and brothers do have wars! After all, we are same people. We got common enemy.

only bangladeshi razakaars and jamatis have got common enemy...not all bangladeshis.

I just gave you trolling hindus the real data. Don't meddle on something that you can't win by war! That's why go home.

Why we trust PAK Army Data, that time PAK Army clearly state that , their is not PAK Army present in those elements who are in peaks, later they proved themselves wrong by award a solider who fired stinger to Hellos .

Now PAK Army accepts that their was north ligh infantey solders presents , why makes you think PAK Army which lies from the beginning will tell you real casualty figure. ? Cant trust a figure which lying from beginning

I just gave you trolling hindus the real data. Don't meddle on something that you can't win by war! That's why go home.

The forefathers of us trolling Hindus assisted in stopping your Musalman brothers from West Pakistan from raping and looting your nation so take your "trolling Hindu" term and stuff it up that same rear of yours which your Western Pakistani brothers savagely parted prior to 1971. Now shoosshhh as I go out and ensure that our electric fences on our borders are switched on to prevent entry onto our land of the forthcoming Muslim Olympics pole vaulting champs! Ghada !

The forefathers of us trolling Hindus assisted in stopping your Musalman brothers from West Pakistan from raping and looting your nation so take your "trolling Hindu" term and stuff it up that same rear of yours which your Western Pakistani brothers savagely parted prior to 1971. Now shoosshhh as I go out and ensure that our electric fences on our borders are switched on to prevent entry onto our land of the forthcoming Muslim Olympics pole vaulting champs! Ghada !

Ghada! Good you got one! I gave you another one - MaLaUn! you know who is Malaun! Wish I could tell you!

Our win in the Liberation war is the answer for Everything! We already gave everything back with interest! But you can never manipulate the data. Both the Pakistan and Indian army released the real data. US had visited and played as an intervene in the war. So US had clear data. Geneva convention was applied for the first time in this India-Pak war by UN. India is hopeless. Come to reality.

I believe 3k figure as that is something their then prime minister stated.....anyway for a second lets assume their casualties are 700 as per your american figure......but pakistani army stated that its not more than 450 or so....so are you indirectly implying that pakistani army lied then?????...lol

Indians got spanked, and are now resorting to trolling. What else is new? :rolleyes:

Border killing will stop and your army will stop it. That's the fun. Just see how it goes in next 3-4 yrs. We are already on discuss with International communities specially with China to find a possible solution and China is ready to intervene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom