What's new

Karachi's Bun Kebabs

Mr X brother try kuzi chicken,boneless handi awesome

now i am going to request MODs to change my username back to my Name

I am not Mr X........ i am Zaki :smitten:

and what is Kuzi Chicken..... yaar i tried to pretend desi all day but seriously i have forgotten Pakistani dishes....... itni mushkil se naam yaad kar ker ke likhay ke pocho mat :hitwall::hitwall: aur ab log aise naam bata rahay hain ke maine sunay bhi nahi :cry::cry:

missing Pakistan now

i know Boneless chicken btw

i personally like karachis finest bun kabebs over anything from west for sure

Sajji, a famous Balochi dish popular all across Pakistan:

5e4f475cac947e4598595b3cbb5f9731.jpg

e7a3fe7a0377c207c5af46c25f22498c.jpg

:pakistan:

Oh naa jee ithay Peshawar vich kukad inay besharam nai hagay :P

You can find this now in almost every city though it was earlier speciality of Balochistan

I have always wondered why so many Pashtun take so easily to speaking Punjabi ...

I mean it is fun to speak, since it just rolls out and seems so informal, especially when with friends.

Is that it or some other reason?

i wasn't talking about Sarda "Fruit"

Yes you are right...... thats Sardai

ab yeh batao ke woh hoti kaise thee i know its made of a Milk i think but what else do we need?

Its been long time i drank that

In North India we call it Thandai ---

Basically Thand(Hindi) = Sard (Urdu)
It is a very refreshing drink in summers. We are having Holi next week - And thandai is a must have then. Can't wait to get back to Lucknow for Raja ki Thandai...

BTW it is also available under brand name of Mishrambu - Available atleast is USA and Singapore (Personally verified). All you need to do is mix with milk preferably in a blender(For more creamy effect).

In North India we call it Thandai ---

Basically Thand(Hindi) = Sard (Urdu)
It is a very refreshing drink in summers. We are having Holi next week - And thandai is a must have then. Can't wait to get back to Lucknow for Raja ki Thandai...

BTW it is also available under brand name of Mishrambu - Available atleast is USA and Singapore (Personally verified). All you need to do is mix with milk preferably in a blender(For more creamy effect).

glad to know that............ and hopefully u r not mixing Bhag with Sardayi

Skeptic sardai is a drink made in punjab and i dont think we are talking about the same thing.....sardai tends to be GARAM and too much in hot season can make u sick..
So maybe ur talking about something else?

neways I/m more of a mutton / beef guy rather than chicken.

I think it has more flavour and texture chicken (specially the broiler one) is particularly tasteless (compared to the red meat) - Though docs generally tell you to avoid red meat.

BTW None mentioned mutton Istu till now - Or did i miss it. You get great mutton istu with Shaami Kebab and Paranthas at Tundey Kebabi (Lucknow) - Its Legendary.

Skeptic sardai is a drink made in punjab and i dont think we are talking about the same thing.....sardai tends to be GARAM and too much in hot season can make u sick..
So maybe ur talking about something else?

Now this will be a first at our defence forum - members exchanging recepies - anyways here you go:
Sardai or Thandai: Recipe

Thandai or Sardai Recipe , dynamic and growing database of punjabi recipes, Indian Recipes, Vegeterian Recipes

I guess its the same - :undecided:

Now this will be a first at our defence forum - members exchanging recepies - anyways here you go:
Sardai or Thandai: Recipe

Thandai or Sardai Recipe , dynamic and growing database of punjabi recipes, Indian Recipes, Vegeterian Recipes

I guess its the same - :undecided:
well i am sure it must be tasty but i would prefer drinking Sardayi from same "Rairhi wala" instead of making at home

I will enjoy sardayi while riding my motor bike in Pakistan and stopping my motor bike milddle of the road and start drinking Sardayi :rofl::rofl: uska apna hi maza hai jab saari traffic block kar ke banda Sardayi yah Satto ka juice peenay shoroh ho jaata hai

well i am sure it must be tasty but i would prefer drinking Sardayi from same "Rairhi wala" instead of making at home

I will enjoy sardayi while riding my motor bike in Pakistan and stopping my motor bike milddle of the road and start drinking Sardayi :rofl::rofl: uska apna hi maza hai jab saari traffic block kar ke banda Sardayi yah Satto ka juice peenay shoroh ho jaata hai

b73263a314e0c0ae398f6a7a89feb3fe.jpg

You mean from him:victory:

Yeah I dig fresh juice big time. Canned juice are Bakwaas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom