What's new

Karachi taken hostage by 25 ****** groups

If the army goes into Karachi does this not risk pouring flames on an already violate situation? This action will be used as a battle cry by the TERRORIST SCUM to recruit more. What needs to be done is to tackle the causes behind why such people are in the financial capital of Paksitan. By all accounts these groups enjoy support from local political groups and there is public sympathey for them. Hit them in the pocket and they will be on their knees in months.

Also does this SC ruling apply to capturing the Balouch brothers?

And why does it take a SC ruling for the GoP to undertake law and order duties for its people and why does the SC need to rule in order for the GoP to make its fincail capital safe?

Dont worry...MQM is there.

I heard that Islamist groups that are on a high elsewhere in the country have not been able to find a foothold in Karachi due to MQM. From that moment onwards I became a fan of MQM.

I heard that Islamist groups that are on a high elsewhere in the country have not been able to find a foothold in Karachi due to MQM. From that moment onwards I became a fan of MQM.

stay away from trolling, stay away from our affairs, try to find the bone some where else, its not available here

From the lite I know, the MQM is just as mixed up in the "target killing" chaos as other political groups. So I wouldn't be supporting them.

From the lite I know, the MQM is just as mixed up in the "target killing" chaos as other political groups. So I wouldn't be supporting them.

From what I read about them, their idealogy is secular..i.e., not islamist and they are quite liberal and modern in their outlook favoring an inclusive Pakistan. Some of their mayors have also done an extremely good job in Karachi w.r.t its development. Their target killing is mostly of maintaining their area of influence to keep their bhatta income secure.More like protection money. Pakistanis who are familiar with the concept of jiziya tax would not have a problem paying that. On contrast these talibans represent the worst of humanity and I would support anyone who takes them down..the police, rangers are horribly corrupt and inept which leaves out only the MQM and believe MQM is very much capable of handling anyone on their turf..

stay away from trolling, stay away from our affairs, try to find the bone some where else, its not available here

Your affairs..lol...what happens in Pak directly affects India..so like it or not this is indirectly our affair too...

Your affairs..lol...what happens in Pak directly affects India..so like it or not this is indirectly our affair too...

what on earth are you talking about, is there any mention of india or even the hint of it, why are you deliberately dragging your arse here?

Don't you bharatis complain about Pakistanis poking nose in bharati affairs? So why are you poking your nose in Pakistani affairs?

Back
Top Bottom