What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

The tower guy is an idiot. He needs to patch flir to the ground assault units.

I don't think he can do that. The Ground equipment has to have some sort of frequency receiver.

Maybe Army would have it.

Are you listening to ATC feed?

The controller has said last known location was Isphahani hangar and Shaheen Gate.

He will ask the security force again and let NH21 know.

Situation seems to have been contained. Good response. Quickly and as efficiently as it can be done. However its not over till its over.

All the plane parked in the old terminal are either not in use or for maintenance purpose

With every single attack we show to the world that Pakistan is fast becoming a failed state.

According to ASF Rep, they have managed to contain the attackers to a limited area in Engineering Department - a job well done - they deserve respect rather than being called Failure ---
Are they contained right now? Hope they can be made to surrender, let them run out of ammo. Then get the drills ready.

He's not trained to patch between AS and Ground Forces.

I hope people do not need training to patch coms. It should be like breathing for ATC tower folk. And they should shut that web address down as well.

a request to some Seniors and to those with some on ground knowledge, that could be used against us in anyway or information of sensitive nature - please before careful about what we share, we are on an open forum and we have some 1200 guests lurking over thread :D

My father was at airport In FIA immigration father shift ended at 11:30 thanking Allah he safely reached home....

Must deploy armed DRONE on this airport attack immediately to find out terrorists rats and its locations.

Really disappointed Pakistan security.

Back
Top Bottom