What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

A majority of weapons used in terrorist attacks, including this one are of Chinese origin. I'm not implying anything but I have the right to keep highlighting this fact out of proportion untill every gullible fool has got the drift!
RAW support for ETIM can counter that troll post of yours,

I will not say which airport has like this but, We have Fire Engines like this at many airports across the country and there are some airports that have more advance Vehicles, so IDK why we are still up against fire
9483.jpg

what good is a truck like that if there is no diesel in it? Or if its tires are flat?

Done talkin crap suicide troll, or is there more?

Some of the grenades had to be deactivated by the BDU, they didn't work.
The TTP has openly claimed responsibility for the Airport attacks,even Imran Khan has condemned the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) attacks on Karachi’s Jinnah International airport.This is not the first time an Airport has been attacked,what about the attack on Naval base.Does it matter where the weapons are Indian or Chinese made.U should have condemned the attacks by TTP,but not a single word or line is written by you against TTP. This is what DAWN newspaper writes,"The Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan did not wait too long to claim responsibility for the attack that left at least 18 people dead. According to them, this attack was carried out to avenge the killing of Hakimullah Mehsud in a US drone strike. They also claim that this is just the beginning… so where does that leave us now?".In short one should be truth full rather then making false allegations against India or any other country

The fact that there are no drills even in critical areas despite all the mayhem over the years speaks volumes about our pathetic acceptance of our failures already.

(And people call me pessimistic for calling out the true state of affairs.)
haun mein ki akhaan, :undecided:
height of stupidity is there are some fire fighters who don't even know how to use that fire engine
no one is pointing these things out because no one bothers with Emergency Response Procedure

What about the suicide vests which the armed attackers were wearing.Is it Indian or American made.What about the trousers & under garments of attackers.Some of the Pakistani channels have reported the slain terrorists had Indian medicines,this is apart from Indian weapons with the name of Narendra Modi inscribed on it.
I knew it, Modi is behind all of this

what good is a truck like that if there is no diesel in it? Or if its tires are flat?
they are in perfect condition sir, i even have the pics when I had the opportunity of visiting the premises, but cant share because of security reasons but issue is lack of training for personnel to operate this vehicle

The TTP has openly claimed responsibility for the Airport attacks,even Imran Khan has condemned the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) attacks on Karachi’s Jinnah International airport.This is not the first time an Airport has been attacked,what about the attack on Naval base.Does it matter where the weapons are Indian or Chinese made.U should have condemned the attacks by TTP,but not a single word or line is written by you against TTP. This is what DAWN newspaper writes,"The Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan did not wait too long to claim responsibility for the attack that left at least 18 people dead. According to them, this attack was carried out to avenge the killing of Hakimullah Mehsud in a US drone strike. They also claim that this is just the beginning… so where does that leave us now?".In short one should be truth full rather then making false allegations against India or any other country

We are not only blaming TTP but the hand that feeds and trains it, "YOU." Now go and troll somewhere else!

I have said this before, ammunition has head stamp on the primer, stamps on grenade that are put on for logistical purposes......
Indeed they do and as of yet not a single proof of such? The longer this goes on and if such evidence is produced at a later date I would seriously question the authenticity of such "evidence". Why have no pics been released of Indian arms/ammunition on the scene of the attacks?

Rifle grenades & RPG = indian origin
hahahaah India doesn't make RPG-7s. No force in India uses RPG-7s.

Back
Top Bottom