What's new

Kansas shooter: "If Jews can have a state of their own, why can't we have a White Christian state?"

This is where people often get it wrong. Many people consider Judaism a race, while in fact it is a religion. The White supremacy issue is completely different.

The rise of the Neo-Nazism appears to be imminent at this point.

Last edited:
The point of the thread is that if white supremacy is so outrageous to the public then why is Jewish supremacy via Israel accepted in the international world and even encouraged?

How very politically incorrect of you to bring logic to the topic!

Its called Tamil Nadu.
That's a fake account of some Tamil member of this forum. Unfortunately he is allowed to continue keeping his account so don't take anything he posts seriously.

This nutcase should go to South Africa. The complaints there are that it is just a White controlled country with a Black government :D

This is where people often get it wrong. Many people consider the Judaism a race, while in fact it is a religion. The White supremacy issue is completely different.

The rise of the Neo-Nazism appears to be imminent at this point.
It is both. Many secular and atheistic jews identify themselves as jewish due to their ethnicity, although they don't follow the religion.

@USAHawk785 : Am interested in your views on the topic. (Of white nationalism in the USA, not about judaism.)

The point of the thread is that if white supremacy is so outrageous to the public then why is Jewish supremacy via Israel accepted in the international world and even encouraged?
Where from u get that idea from?

20% of Israel population are Arabs, they have equal rights with Jews, they live better than Arabs in neighbor countries, Arabic is official language in Israel.

It is both. Many secular and atheistic jews identify themselves as jewish due to their ethnicity, although they don't follow the religion.

Depending on how you define race though.

There is a white Jew, black Jew, Asian Jew, and so on.

Depending on how you define race though.

There is a white Jew, black Jew, Asian Jew, and so on.
Yes indeed. I was about to mention that, but then the concept of "race" itself is very ill defined. It is not a biologically, scientifically classifiable term. For example among the people of Africa, where the greatest genetic variation among humans exists, two black people from different regions may be genetically much more different than a white european is from a chinese. Although commonly we refer to all blacks as one race, whites as one race, east asians as one race and so on. Skin color is only skin deep, and is not really the best indicator of genetic diversity.

That is why I used the word "ethnicity", or ancestry might be suitable.

What i'm seeing is that Judaism is a faith, not a race.

What do you think?

Zionism is an ideology. I am still scratching my head on whether Jews are regarded as a race or a religion. In some countries they are just classified as a race, similar to Arabs

Back
Top Bottom