What's new

Kabul wants Pakistani passports for Taliban cadres

Why they can't be given USA passport....I was thinking since a decade USA is there then all Afghan brothers are entitled to USA passport...Even we Pakistanis deserve so as we are big ally of them since ages and we follow big boss...bulkay currency bhi pakistan aur Afghanistan ki dolloar honee chayee..bulkay Afghanistan+Pakistan ko merge kar kay islamic republic of USA bnaa lain...kumazkum hum pakistani jo foreign jaanay ko trastay hen mean dollor, passport aur ghairon kay saath saari umar rahna chahtay hen, alll fascilities woheen mil jaen gi....:rofl::usflag::pakistan:

Fixed it for you, don't worry Illusion I got your back. :cheers:

They have reformed and surrendered so doesn't matter, For you the Taliban are liberators as well, so why the double standards? give them citizenship too.

They have reformed and surrendered so doesn't matter, For you the Taliban are liberators as well, so why the double standards? give them citizenship too.

Doesn't matter they are Afghan, if after 10 years of American support Karzai still cannot print passports for his compatriots than Afghanistan really is a lost cause.

i will ask kasab and let you know

Maybe you should start to ask him since he his your own by product, anyway on topic it seems to me Afghanistan is so backward they have no machine readable passports to issue its citizens, why should Pakistan take all the flack in stone age Afghanistan they could ask NATO countries to issue them temporary visas so the Taliban could be accommodated for peace talks.

i will ask kasab and let you know

Don't be silly. Kasab is a Sikh Indian. And the Taliban (both TTP and Afghani variants) are a mixture of Indian and Afghan renegades. Don't you follow Zaid Hamid?? Please wake up. It's all just a conspiracy against Pakistan that the world labels them a terrorist manufacturing factory. :disagree:

Don't be silly. Kasab is a Sikh Indian. And the Taliban (both TTP and Afghani variants) are a mixture of Indian and Afghan renegades. Don't you follow Zaid Hamid?? Please wake up. It's all just a conspiracy against Pakistan that the world labels them a terrorist manufacturing factory. :disagree:

YAWN:no:

Same old Indian mentality

Maybe you should start to ask him since he his your own by product, anyway on topic it seems to me Afghanistan is so backward they have no machine readable passports to issue its citizens, why should Pakistan take all the flack in stone age Afghanistan they could ask NATO countries to issue them temporary visas so the Taliban could be accommodated for peace talks.

kasab is indian by product. agreed. because his ancestors like yours were hindu who converted a fwe centuries ago

Back
Top Bottom