What's new

Jundallah () or Jundalshaitan ()

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do people give themselves names with such certainty, like jundullaah and Hizbullaah? It's Hizb Nasrullaah alright, but we don't even know who's in the Hizbullaah - we ain't dead yet! That party is distinguisable once all creation is rebooted. Same goes for jundullaah. DO people never doubt themselves? Never does the conscience doubt 'what if I'm just a little bit wrong?'?

I wont blame the entire Saudi nation for the support of terrorism
otherwise I should also accept the criticism of Indians and Americans over the support of Taliban and LeT.

seems like some bored guy who wanted to create some flame here and he succeeded.

I request everyone not to make general statements about a country
also please accept my apologies if someone feels offended by my comments.

when I criticise say Iranians, Indians or Saudis then i dont mean to blame the entire nation, but the elements that get mentioned time and again responsible for troubles directly or indirectly affecting Pakistan.

I have a lot of regard for both Iranians and Arabs because I have lived and spent time in both places and loved every moment of that.

always condemn and reject terrorism without any preconditions.

otherwise the fire will reach your home, like it is burning us at the moment

thanks

they do not care as long as America allows them commission on oil to one family is there reason for existence. they do not care who they kill indirectly or directly

I wish for what you say is true and our leadership activate our soldiers in saudi

It is the best way to expose them our Pakistani brothers who still like sauds. I say never ban him

We must also tell their American and saudi sponsors where to go

When I see comments like this from sauds I really think Pakistan should assist in renaming that country that goes by the name of a family. I hope no saudi takes it personally

Open your eyes why would Irfan Baloch a mod from Balochistan speak the way he does?

Most Pakistanis already have a negative opinion of sauds propagating terrorism with American and Israeli collusion. Dont worry you are doing a good job to convince the few that see you as friends

Iranians and Pakistani security forces should coordinate and make sure there is no safe haven protecting these Saudi propagated killers

Iranian brothers need to take note we must work together to get rid of this evil amongst our midst and not allow India which is another proxy of America just like sauds to take advantage

You are asking him to hide what they think about Pakistan?

Irfanbhai please stop giving them excuses I have seen this side of the saudis on the forum many times. My stand against their rubbish in front of my Pakistani brothers stands vindicated

Our Mods are not stupid they have banned him. Though I almost wish that they had left him here to continue exposing what saudi are really about

Oh please stop giving them excuses. look at their historical posts they are arrogant and are abusive of Pakistanis

You have only exposed your self and damaged yourself. Note everyone no matter how critical some on here are of Iranians no Iranian does this kind of behaviour

The Sauds on the whole do not give a damn for Pakistanis. Man they do not care about Arabs-Palestinians. Who are we that they should care about what happens to Pakistan

Aryan-B, your agenda and intentions have become crystal clear for me.

Why iranian supporting, financing and training shia terrorist killing innocent people in pakistaif iran was not involved and our govt. was sincere we should have finished sacatirian problem lomg before
The simple thing for iranians to give all rights to sunni muslims there

Why iranian supporting, financing and training shia terrorist killing innocent people in pakistaif iran was not involved and our govt. was sincere we should have finished sacatirian problem lomg before
The simple thing for iranians to give all rights to sunni muslims there

Shias killing Sunnis in Pakistan? Dude speak English so that we understand you.Just read a little bit about Parachinar in Pakistan.As far as I know,Taliban hates Iran from bottom of their B**ts,how could possibly Iran do that?What would Iran gain from instability in It's neighboring country who also has good relations with it?We are both victims of terrorism,now you can write these bs as much as you want,but you can't deny the truth.

Saudi authority didn't allow donations even to Syrians whom they support 100%:

From the official page of the one of most popular Saudi cleric:

خرجت الآن من إمارة الرياض قضيت ساعتين وقّعت بعدها تعهداً بعدم جمع التبرعات لسوريا.. أرجو ممن عزم المجيء لجامع البواردي للتبرع ألا يكلف نفسه

الصفحة الرسمية للشيخ د. محمد العريفي .
May 28
خرجت الآن من إمارة الرياض قضيت ساعتين وقّعت بعدها تعهداً بعدم جمع التبرعات لسوريا.. أرجو ممن عزم المجيء لجامع البواردي للتبرع ألا يكلف نفسه
See Translation

"I have just got out from a prison in Riyadh, after staying there for two hours, and signing a commitment not collect donations without informing the authorities. Plz, stop coming to Albawardi mosque."

May 29
اصطفّ بالزحام متشوقاً للتبرع لسوريا.. فأخبرته بالمنع.. فأخذ يبكي! أما أنا ف(يضيق صدري ولا ينطلق لساني)
AuDl1__CQAA3MNs.jpg

Translation:
"He lined up eager to donate to Syrians, but when I told him about authorities prohibition of donation, he burst crying. But I kept my tears for myself."

May 28
دخل الجامع بزحام الناس عليه وعثاء السفر صافحني مدّ ظرفاً: جمعته من أهلي وأقاربي.. فقلت: مُنعنا من جمع تبرعات سوريا قال: جاي من تبوك(١٤٠٠كم)

"One of the donators traveled 1400 km from Tabouk."
https://www.facebook.com/3refe

So, don't worry guys, not a penny has been given to Junu Allah.

I wont blame the entire Saudi nation for the support of terrorism
I request everyone not to make general statements about a country

Irfan bhai - the whole thread went off dut to the trolling of one person and that obviously led to retaliation.
No one can possibly blame the whole nation of KSA for being involved in terrorism - that would be naive and rather stupid. One perhaps point the finger in the past of perhaps "unintended consequences" of action taken by certain leader and the results of those decisions.
Without doubt anyone responsible or supporting terrorism is a disgrace to their nation and this forum and i am pleased to see that we have been pretty much united in this. I just wish and pray all sects in my land to live united in peace. Any terrorist organization like this one must be extinguished asap....

Okay break it...break it up ! And instead watch this :

Lahore - My Love !

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL !!, many Pakistanis here have been supporting any thing hostile towards my country, and when someone is giving them thier own treatment, their little feelings were hurt !!

I SUPPORT jund Allah in working in Iran

What does that stadium called? at 1:26?

Gaddafi Stadium ! Yes..you got that right, its named after the Libyan Mouammer Gaddafi because he was thought highly of in Pakistan or at least by the Pakistani Govt. of that time because he, allegedly, supported our pursuit of Nuclear Weapon's Development and may have also provided some funding for it aswell ! But I dunno the veracity of any of that.

If you'd like to know more then check this page out : Gaddafi Stadium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A few pictures also :

gaddafi-stadium-and-lcca-ground.png

110093.jpg

12452702.jpg

LOL !!, many Pakistanis here have been supporting any thing hostile towards my country, and when someone is giving them thier own treatment, their little feelings were hurt !!

I SUPPORT jund Allah in working in Iran
Can you elaborate this?? Why are you supporting them??

Gaddafi Stadium ! Yes..you got that right, its named after the Libyan Mouammer Gaddafi because he was thought highly of in Pakistan or at least by the Pakistani Govt. of that time because he, allegedly, supported our pursuit of Nuclear Weapon's Development and may have also provided some funding for it aswell ! But I dunno the veracity of any of that.

If you'd like to know more then check this page out : Gaddafi Stadium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A few pictures also :

I hope you change the name, that was Libyans money not his money. He had $100 bn in his bank accounts world wide. He must be the biggest thief in history. BTW, wonderful city and beautiful song. Thank you.:tup:

Can you elaborate this?? Why are you supporting them??

I don't even know them, all I know is that I am going to act like those who always attack my country based on lies and imaginations

I have always been respecting Pakistan and see it as role model, but this forum makes you hate every thing that comes out of Pakistan except my teacher :D

and I found it amusing how they felt bad about some one joking, while they do the same thing all the time

I hope you change the name, that was Libyans money not his money. He had $100 bn in his bank accounts world wide. He must be the biggest thief in history. BTW, wonderful city and beautiful song. Thank you.:tup:

Thanks, so when are you coming ? :cheers:

On the Gaddafi thing - I dunno there were a few calls here and there to do that but nope...nothing is in the pipes to change the name ! Whatever he was to his People (though I'm sure even that wasn't as black and white as they make it out to be), he was good to us and we honor that ! Either way he was probably the only Arab leader, barring Saddam, who might have tyrannical but they were ballsy and that is a rarity amongst us Muslims !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom