What's new

Junagarh, Bihar and Hyderabad State Under Indian Occupation

Lol...Relax, I don't think they wanna go either! :lol:

Many do.. they are known as "stranded Pakistanis" in Bangladesh. Pakistan accepted some of them... but don't have much resources to accept all of them. They have never seen Pakistan, I don't know how or when they became Pakistanis.

Okay okay if u Indians are that desperate sub hamara hai

haan sub humara hai. then pakistan will take over india. armies will merge. democracy will happen with 800mil hindus and 300 mil mulims. the merged entity will not be islamic or hindu but will be secular.LOL

this is a funny post, but seriously, all those pakees who say solve kashmir and relations will improve, are lying. even if kashmir (including P-o-k) gets freedom, these people will cause new problems saying things like these. already hafiz sayeed is now saying that include water talks, deccan and renegotiatino of partition if jihad has to stop.
It is very important for india not to give up kashmir, because pak will not rest until all hindus are massacre or come under islamic domination.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :cry: Keep them in India please! :D

if you say you want to eat a full meal but you should not crap, its not going to happen. you get what i mean right? LOL

this is a funny post, but seriously, all those pakees who say solve kashmir and relations will improve, are lying. even if kashmir (including P-o-k) gets freedom, these people will cause new problems saying things like these. already hafiz sayeed is now saying that include water talks, deccan and renegotiatino of partition if jihad has to stop.
It is very important for india not to give up kashmir, because pak will not rest until all hindus are massacre or come under islamic domination.

Even if all India becomes Muslim.. we don't want to join India or claim Indian lands... happy now ?

Pakistan should build a Wall like the Great Wall of China across Indian border and secure Indian border.. we have no desire whatsoever to join or claim Indian lands... with the exception of Kashmir, but that is a disputed territory since Independence.

Even if all India becomes Muslim.. we don't want to join India or claim Indian lands... happy now ?

Pakistan should build a Wall like the Great Wall of China across Indian border and secure Indian border.. we have no desire whatsoever to join or claim Indian lands... with the exception of Kashmir, but that is a disputed territory since Independence.
LOL on the great wall.. tere munh mein ghee-shakkar.
in fact you pray to god that pak builds a wall that completely encircles it so nothing can come in or nothing can go out.
i will pray to my god for heavy rains that will fill it up.. LOL..
hey guys i'm just joking okay!!

Many do.. they are known as "stranded Pakistanis" in Bangladesh. Pakistan accepted some of them... but don't have much resources to accept all of them. They have never seen Pakistan, I don't know how or when they became Pakistanis.

i think now bangla is more advanced than Pakistan. so they wouldnt want to come there now.

i will pray to my god for heavy rains that will fill it up.. LOL..

With automatic gates in that Great Wall with sensors... as soon as the water reaches 1 feet... gates automatically open towards India, flooding India with all the dirty rain water

being a bihari , even i have to wonder sometimes is there any way left to ruin pakistan ( u know we are pretty good at tha, going by our own state), then i came to conclusion that they themselves are doing pretty good job ..:rofl::rofl:

although if pakistan needs any crash course on how to ruin your state , i am here. because bihar has now started to develop, so experts like me are jobless;)

being a bihari , even i have to wonder sometimes is there any way left to ruin pakistan ( u know we are pretty good at that, going by our own state)

Yet another reason not to accept Stranded Pakistanis from Bangladesh.. i.e. Biharis.

Back
Top Bottom