What's new

Junagarh, Bihar and Hyderabad State Under Indian Occupation

Okay okay if u Indians are that desperate sub hamara hai

Junagrah and Hyderabad were Parts of Pakistan taken over by Indian Military. Bihar also wanted to be Pakistan. They can still be part of Pakistan and we need to start including them in the agenda with talks with India. Kashmir, Sir Creek and Siachin are not the only 3 terrirtories disputed between India and Pakistan.:pakistan:

:cry::cry: Paksher why do you want Bihar, Hyderabad and Junagarh? Why Why ? :cry::cry::cry: Let those states be part of India.

Didn't know you guys were so eager to take Bihar. Funnily enough, as Bihar is amongst the lesser developed states in India and a kind of a burden on the exchequer, there is a joke pretty common in India.

It goes - "Pakistan can have Kashmir as long as they take Bihar, UP and Orissa too!"

Hope none of my Indian mates are mad at me!

going by the title , i should start a jehad now to counter the atrocities of india:rofl:

going by the title , i should start a jehad now to counter the atrocities of india:rofl:

You don't have to... Believe me no one wants "Bihar" to be part of Pakistan... That is the first time I am hearing a Pakistani claiming "Bihar".

We are very very happy WITHOUT Bihar being part of Pakistan.. I was reading somewhere there is a friction between Indian Punjabis and Biharis... because Bihar being underdeveloped state migrating towards Indian Punjab and taking their jobs...

I don't know why any Pakistani in sane mind would claim Bihar.. It doesn't even border us!

I will wage Jihad against Paksher for claiming Bihar!! :cry::angry: :D

Yeah, tamilnadu,kerala maharashtra all were pakistani, and we snatched it from pakistan... and not to forget UP and delhi was also pakistani, Our army snatched everything from them..lol:rofl::rofl:

and same goes for Hyderabad, Junagarh.. Shillu, Billu, Tillu and all other tingy mingy states of India.. we don't want them..

We already got the best North Western States.

Yeah, tamilnadu,kerala maharashtra all were pakistani, and we snatched it from pakistan... and not to forget UP and delhi was also pakistani, Our army snatched everything from them..lol:rofl::rofl:

If Tamil Nadu, Kerala and all those South Indian states becomes part of Pakistan, I will be the first one to jump in the Indus river..

Hell no!! We don't want those states.

We are very very happy WITHOUT Bihar being part of Pakistan.. I was reading somewhere there is a friction between Indian Punjabis and Biharis... because Bihar being underdeveloped state migrating towards Indian Punjab and taking their jobs...

Well there is a bit of friction, but isn't due to jobs. Most of the jobs taken over by workers from the east are unskilled or semi-skilled both in agriculture and in SMEs. Punjabis were anyways not too keen on doing em as Kaneda and Ustralia beckons!

The friction is mainly due to cultural differences. But that too at a very minute level.

Well there is a bit of friction, but isn't due to jobs. Most of the jobs taken over by workers from the east are unskilled or semi-skilled both in agriculture and in SMEs. Punjabis were anyways not too keen on doing em as Kaneda and Ustralia beckons!

The friction is mainly due to cultural differences. But that too at a very minute level.

Ok Good! But we don't want Bihar or Biharis in Pakistan lol! :D

Back
Top Bottom