What's new

Judicial Commission inquiry and findings

الیکشن کمیشن کو جس مقصد کے لئے لایا گیا تھا وہ تو اسنے کر دیا ہے ساری دنیا نے دیکھ لیا۔ اس الیکشن نے پوری دنیا میں ہمکو بدنام کر کے رکھ دیا ہے ہر جگہ دھاندلی کی ویڈیوز اور اب وہ جماعتیں کیو رو رہی ہیں ۔ الیکشن سب ڈرامہ تھا فراڈ تھا۔ ڈاکٹر طاہر القادری

BKptlpyCMAA6A_C.jpg

481873_527959600574435_557105229_n.jpg

Ali Khan Tareen ‏@aliktareen
Another 1000 counter foils without stamps and signatures. About 25,000+ cases so far #jktRecount

#SHAME

Hassan Nisar ‏@HassanNisarPK 8h
If independent Lodhran candidates creates tens of thousands of fake votes -- Does anyone doubt Sharifs ability to do same in whole of Punjab

Hassan Nisar ‏@HassanNisarPK 10h
PTI was focused on winning the Hearts & Minds of Voters. Opponents were focused on rigging the results in their favor

Hassan Nisar ‏@HassanNisarPK 17 May
“@SalooDurrani: Brevity Being Soul of Wit.
I shall Be Brief.
New Version of Zen Politics of Pakistan
"Vote Balla
Jeet Dalla"”
Bad & Sad.

@Leader @Jazzbot @Mirzay @Hyperion @Marshmallow @jaibi @nuclearpak @Safriz @Armstrong @Slav Defence

ن لیگ کا رہنما گنتی کے دوران اپنے جعلی ووٹ ڈالتا رہا۔ فخرو بھائی آپ کو شرم آتی ہے کیا؟ آپ اس دھاندلی میں ملے ہوئے ہیں۔ آپ نے اس قوم کے ساتھ جو مزاق کیا قوم آپکو کبھی معاف نہیں کرے گی۔ آپ نے گھٹیا ترین الیکشن کروا کر اس ملک کا بیڑا غرق کر دیا۔ مبشر لقمان

here is the complete video

Mubasher Lucman Ny Fakhro Bhai Ko Nanga Kar Dya | Geo Tau Aisay Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
25k votes for the indep candidate, all fake. Explains how he magically converted a 45k deficit into a 15k lead! All within 8 hours...aur yeh hain free and fair elections!

Twenty five thousand votes, had hoti hai rigging ki. Aik do hazar phir bhi chalta hai, yeh to puchees hazar ki chalang mari!

So what is gonna happen now? Reelections or is Tareen gonna win?

I also agree with what Hassan Nisar said.

Btw, till now only 130 odd polling stations covered for bogus votes, 150 more left.

Abhi picture baki hai mere dost.

Thatta

I WAS a candidate for PS 87, Shahbunder/Jati, Sindh. I am an unemployed youth and belong to a poor family. When I heard speeches about transparent, free and fair elections, I submitted my nomination papers with moral and financial help of my friends. The PS-87 elections were pre- and post-rigged by a wadera of the Jat community. He and his associates kidnapped our poling agents in 35 polling stations and rigged elections.

He got around 45,000 votes which is a record in the history of our constituency. I gave applications on May 2, 4, 6, 9 and 12 to the returning officer in Sujawal about pre-and post-rigging, but the returning officer gave no response to any of my applications.

All staff deployed at polling stations was from Jat community. Fake staff of TMA Jati and Shahbunder were also deployed at all polling stations.

Unfortunately, the returning officer at Sujawal has played a role in rigging of elections because he gave no reply to our pre-and post-election complaints.

I appeal to the Election Commission of Pakistan to look into the matter and call re-polling at 35 polling stations.

I hope a poor man will be saved and belief of the community will be restored that elections are not only for big corrupt landlords, but it is for everyone.

ABBAS ALI LOHAR
Thatta

60 per cent a significant turnout | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

11 مئی کی رات تیس ہزار ووٹوں سے تک جیت رہا تھاتاہم انتخابی عملہ نے اگلے روز 10 ہزار ووٹوں سے ہرا دیا۔ الیکشن کمیشن نے دوبارہ ووٹوں کی گنتی کے احکامات جاری کئے۔ ری کاوونٹنگ کے دوران 220 میں سے 170 پولنگ بیگز کی سیلز ٹوٹی ہوئی پائی گئیں جبکہ چھبیس ہزار پانچ سو سے زائدبیلٹ پیپرز کے کاونٹر فوائل بغیر دستخط کے تھے، 3 ہزار بوگس ووٹ برآمد ہوئے ہیں ۔ جہانگیر ترین

video here

Jahangir Tareen Talks To Media on rigging in his Constituency

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom