What's new

Judicial Commission inquiry and findings

we need to expand our network machine and spread the fact that it was rigging, believe me it sure was rigging, otherwise we weren't losing in Lahore... in fact people are in a state of shock at the results, thats why people are out at their own against the rigging, everything seems to change after 10 pm nawaz sharif winning address... possible deal/NRO II ?

secondly, our candidates need to go out to public and pay gratitude to those who voted for them, it will take 20-30 days to visit every other muhalla.. this must be done..

third this will help PTI prepare for LG elections due within 6 months..

Damn straight there was rigging - but are you quite clear as who who allowed it happen and how it was done?? Indeed, there is good reason to be a state of shock, I was not only shocked by Lahore but Punjab as a whole - MQM's silly antics in Karachi were a given, unfortunately - but KPK is a tremendous challenge and you watch this "good Talib, Bad Talib" drama that "election managers" will concoct there - in fact, there is a the risk of "taming" PTI so that it loses in the eyes of the people the very ideas that inspired people.

LG elections certainly offer hope, BUT, if the same type of rigging is allowed, then people will begin to leave the PTI, and they would be justified - fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me/ So how will this be avoided? there must be a plan to ensure that this does not happen again - yes, it's that important.

The People don't want PTI's thanks, though it's just good manners, they want PTI's ideas and more importantly ACTION,If the 90 day challenge to stop corruption is seen to have failed, if t much time is spent in this "good Talib, Bad Talib" trap (and it is a trap, there is only one game here, it is to ensure that the "good" Talib are washed clean - army will want nothing short of this as the US withdrawal date nears) - and without the resources (and be rest assured that KPK will be starved of these -- a recipe for failure is giving much comfort in Raiwind.

Damn straight there was rigging - but are you quite clear as who who allowed it happen and how it was done?? Indeed, there is good reason to be a state of shock, I was not only shocked by Lahore but Punjab as a whole - MQM's silly antics in Karachi were a given, unfortunately - but KPK is a tremendous challenge and you watch this "good Talib, Bad Talib" drama that "election managers" will concoct there - in fact, there is a the risk of "taming" PTI so that it loses in the eyes of the people the very ideas that inspired people.

LG elections certainly offer hope, BUT, if the same type of rigging is allowed, then people will begin to leave the PTI, and they would be justified - fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me/ So how will this be avoided? there must be a plan to ensure that this does not happen again - yes, it's that important.

The People don't want PTI's thanks, though it's just good manners, they want PTI's ideas and more importantly ACTION,If the 90 day challenge to stop corruption is seen to have failed, if t much time is spent in this "good Talib, Bad Talib" trap (and it is a trap, there is only one game here, it is to ensure that the "good" Talib are washed clean - army will want nothing short of this as the US withdrawal date nears) - and without the resources (and be rest assured that KPK will be starved of these -- a recipe for failure is giving much comfort in Raiwind.

All What Has Tryied described Or frame, PTI,s High Command knew From The start the Purpose Fully Went In To This Modifyed Selections? Thier Aim is To Get Power, To Show Its Voter It can Get The Power, i5s A Long Story Bt In The End IK Got Trapped For Next Bari, & Thats Is PTI,s falldown!

All What Has Tryied described Or frame, PTI,s High Command knew From The start the Purpose Fully Went In To This Modifyed Selections? Thier Aim is To Get Power, To Show Its Voter It can Get The Power, is A Long Story Bt In The End IK Got Trapped For Next Bari, & Thats Is PTI,s falldown!

[video]http://tune.pk/video/84764/Capital-Talk-With-Hamid-Mir-17-May-2013[/video]

A HUGE slap on the face of ECP, that guy from Karak has brought up a huge load of ballot papers, same with the Hazara guy...Shah Mehmood's result is still not in after a week, 30 odd stations were ransacked by goons and ECP is dozing!

01-slow polling
02-late polling
03-disturbing process
04-suspending polling process
05-forceful stamping
06-stuffing fake votes
07-changing numbers in the end result
08-fake voters
09-changing ballot boxes
10-preventing opponent's voters to cast vote
11-fooling voters by giving one ballot paper
12-not giving ballot paper after marking
13-buying presiding officers
14-getting presiding officers of their own choice, in some cases even the presiding officers are workers of pmln, infact the lists produced by departments is directly ordered by pmln, its them who got these people to jobs in the first place, why wouldnt they be loyal?
15- by not giving ballot paper
16- giving fake ballot papers
17- ghost polling stations
18- FAFAAN has also issued the problem of mergers of polling stations at last moment,

there are like dozens of methods to do rigging, including buying/threatening the polling agent of the opponent's party.
@Jazzbot can explain more on this...

ah the bold part, there is no or little hope for PTI to win LG, mostly may not turn out to vote like they did in GE, plus pmln is doing badmashi in Lahore and elsewhere, showing that you are PTI supporter in Lahore is not entirely safe, you can get yourself in trouble...

Last edited by a moderator:
01-slow polling
02-late polling
03-disturbing process
04-suspending polling process
05-forceful stamping
06-stuffing fake votes
07-changing numbers in the end result
08-fake voters
09-changing ballot boxes
10-preventing opponent's voters to cast vote
11-fooling voters by giving one ballot paper
12-not giving ballot paper after marking
13-buying presiding officers
14-getting presiding officers of their own choice, in some cases even the presiding officers are workers of pmln, infact the lists produced by departments is directly ordered by pmln, its them who got these people to jobs in the first place, why wouldnt they be loyal?
15- by not giving ballot paper
16- giving fake ballot papers
17- ghost polling stations
18- FAFAAN has also issued the problem of mergers of polling stations at last moment,

there are like dozens of methods to do rigging, including buying/threatening the polling agent of the opponent's party.
@Jazzbot can explain more on this...

ah the bold part, there is no or little hope for PTI to win LG, mostly may not turn out to vote like they did in GE, plus pmln is doing badmashi in Lahore and elsewhere, showing that you are PTI supporter in Lahore is not entirely safe, you can get yourself in trouble...

So what have learned ?? Andwhy should anyone support PTI if you are not able to win?

So what have learned ?? Andwhy should anyone support PTI if you are not able to win?

PTI is gathering facts and will produce a white paper on it, we did win in KPK and there is hope that it would be turned into a model province by the end of 5 years and that would be enough proof of PTI's competency to hold on to the reigns of Pakistan from these status quo parties..

First of all, those who claim that the elections were fair are biggest fools on this planet. Let me give you a very simple example, a very little one. According to election rules, MOBILE phones weren't allowed inside any polling stations. No one including voters, security personnel and polling staff was allowed to carry cell phones inside polling station, yet we have about hundreds of videos of rigging available everywhere. This is just a simple and non-poltical example of how mis-managed these elections were. ECP just failed miserably at implementing rules they made, even simple one's..

Regarding PTI's govt in KPK, I am against it since first day. N-League sitting in Center with clear majority will do its best to insure PTI won't be able to deliver what they have promised. They will have the power to block funds, make constitutional amendments, create legislative hurdles etc to tease KPK Govt. N-League simply can't afford to let PTI do whatever they want in KPK and they'll go to any level to make sure PTI won't be able to give drastic results. On top of that, we have Amrika sitting on the other side of borders with drones ready, TTP sitting in lots of areas inside KPK, stronger opposition (N-League, JUI etc) inside KPK Assembly and PTI's own weak govt (No simple majority so they'll have to alliance).. These things are too much to handle..

First of all, those who claim that the elections were fair are biggest fools on this planet. Let me give you a very simple example, a very little one. According to election rules, MOBILE phones weren't allowed inside any polling stations. No one including voters, security personnel and polling staff was allowed to carry cell phones inside polling station, yet we have about hundreds of videos of rigging available everywhere. This is just a simple and non-poltical example of how mis-managed these elections were. ECP just failed miserably at implementing rules they made, even simple one's..

Regarding PTI's govt in KPK, I am against it since first day. N-League sitting in Center with clear majority will do its best to insure PTI won't be able to deliver what they have promised. They will have the power to block funds, make constitutional amendments, create legislative hurdles etc to tease KPK Govt. N-League simply can't afford to let PTI do whatever they want in KPK and they'll go to any level to make sure PTI won't be able to give drastic results. On top of that, we have Amrika sitting on the other side of borders with drones ready, TTP sitting in lots of areas inside KPK, stronger opposition (N-League, JUI etc) inside KPK Assembly and PTI's own weak govt (No simple majority so they'll have to alliance).. These things are too much to handle..

I am sure the nooners will create alot of propaganda on drone strikes and pin the blame on KPK government, an example of this has already been seen...then as you said they will create hurdles...but let's see.

I am sure the nooners will create alot of propaganda on drone strikes and pin the blame on KPK government, an example of this has already been seen...then as you said they will create hurdles...but let's see.

These nooners are goons and I will never trust them even for a second. The way they are encouraging PTI to form govt. in KPK when they can easily form a govt themselves, it clearly shows that there is definitely something fishy on their part. These are power hungry people who won't ever waste any opportunity to form a govt. so why are they acting noble in KPK??

Fafen institute members in trouble by Punjab Police after exposing Rigging in General Elections

Hamid Mir with Election rigging Evidence - Did you really vote for Pakistan?

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?185900-Kashif-Abbasi-Saleem-Safi-amp-Rauf-Klasra-on-massive-rigging-in-Elections

316232_374893012612610_611010711_n.jpg

gandi ulad yateem saad rafique

Imran Khan ultimatum was of 3 days ??? Aj chota din nahi hai ??? :undecided:

Ab dar say Tangain Kyon kaanp rahee hain……actually you about to receive your own material that was thrown out indiscriminately by Ik in last five years…..we would only make sure that you would be rewarded not only by principle but with some intrest as well:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom