What's new

Jon Huntsman: Take China Down.....

If Chinese internet users gain power..... it won't be "take China down" as Jon Huntsman believes...... it would be "flatten india into ashes immediately"

After the events happened in 2008, it is a 180 turn to the mentality of the Chinese youth, and they are becoming more pro-CCP than ever.

Sometimes the West is just plain stupid, the more anti-China they use to be, the more pro-CCP Chinese citizens they will get.

Show them mirror first resolve Occupy Wall Street and Occupy US financial districts then come back discuss taking down China.

After the events happened in 2008, it is a 180 turn to the mentality of the Chinese youth, and they are becoming more pro-CCP than ever.

Sometimes the West is just plain stupid, the more anti-China they use to be, the more pro-CCP Chinese citizens they will get.

Current Young Gen is more nationalist then the last hehe very true.

The americans are foolish to do so.

World economy is in doldrums, chinese and indian economies are not going at the pace which they used to it.

It would be very dangerous for entire world if china and america go for direct war.

The americans are foolish to do so.

World economy is in doldrums, chinese and indian economies are not going at the pace which they used to it.

It would be very dangerous for entire world if china and america go for direct war.
The world economy can use an action flick. You know what I am saying?
Too much suspense and drama makes the world economy a very dull economy. You know what I am saying?

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

Current Young Gen is more nationalist then the last hehe very true.
Paper generals. Not good for nothing. You know what I am saying?

If Chinese internet users gain power..... it won't be "take China down" as Jon Huntsman believes...... it would be "flatten india into ashes immediately"

how...?

by exploding all the hot gas the chinese net warriors release all over the intewebz...? :hitwall:

The Title should change to "Take USA and it NATO down" as these evil regime still on there will be more and more terrorists. The more the US and it NATO regime bullied other weak country, the more they create the terrorists. 9/11 is inside job, ask the Bush W. George.

The Americans and the Indians will do more for Chinese unity and nationalism than the CCP could ever hope.

They forgot that we are not the ME countries and we know both India and America too well to fall for it.

The Title should change to "Take USA and it NATO down" as these evil regime still on there will be more and more terrorists. The more the US and it NATO regime bullied other weak country, the more they create the terrorists. 9/11 is inside job, ask the Bush W. George.

English Please!

lol american pipe dream.
these american dogs......
You've already lost the argument by calling Americans, 'dogs'. I didn't think the Chinese were so crass, insensitive, tactless and gross. But it looks like many are. We must control our emotions and not lose our cool. Let's not behave like uneducated morons like you have just shown. :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom