What's new

Joke

A little boy was in need of Rs. 5,000.
He prayed 4 weeks for it but nothing happened.
Finally he decided to write a letter to Allah, requesting for 5,000 rupees.When Postal authorities received a letter addressed to ALLAH,they forwarded it to finance minister of Pakistan.F.M. was so amused, he instructed his PS to send the little boy Rs.2000.

Little boy was delighted and decided to write "Thank you" letter as below:
"Thank you very much for sending the money.However as you sent it through the Finance ministry in Islamabad & those CORRUPT & SELFISH rascals have deducted
Rs. 3000 as Tax....:sick:

A little boy was in need of Rs. 5,000.
He prayed 4 weeks for it but nothing happened.
Finally he decided to write a letter to Allah, requesting for 5,000 rupees.When Postal authorities received a letter addressed to ALLAH,they forwarded it to finance minister of Pakistan.F.M. was so amused, he instructed his PS to send the little boy Rs.2000.

Little boy was delighted and decided to write "Thank you" letter as below:
"Thank you very much for sending the money.However as you sent it through the Finance ministry in Islamabad & those CORRUPT & SELFISH rascals have deducted
Rs. 3000 as Tax....:sick:

Actually this was an interesting story we read in our urdu book when we were kids.
It was touching. :)

Jokes on Shaheen-1A missile test

PaksShaheen-1Amissiletest-Abehindthesceneslook-TheUnRealTimes.jpg

There is some confusion. Sources say that Shaheen-1A has been launched for Android version of Angry Birds Space
Of course Shaheen-1A is better than Agni -V - after all it has the ISI mark

With removal of trade restrictions I fear Shaheen-1A will impact Sivakasi rocket sales this diwali :-/

BREAKING: Pakistan slams China for sending it 700 km version instead of 5000 Km version of Shaheen-1A, wants money back

Shaheen-1A is that girl from 1st standard section A who liked to eat from everyone's tiffin box but never brought her own from home.

Shaheen-1A has a range of 750-km? Which means the missile can hit Karachi if fired from Multan.

Guess there's a typo ... Shaheen 1A with 700 Km range is a Nuclear capable PLASTIC missile n not a Ballistic missile ... !!!

Chris gayle can hit a ball longer than what shaheen-1A can travel.

Agni-V (5000 km) and Shaheen-1A (700 km) can trigger arms-race in the region. Afghanistan is already planning 100 meters range missile.

Jaya Bachchan and Shaheen-1A are of the same height and they're trending together, aww!
I think Pakistan's test-fired Shaheen missile landed on India's credit rating

ArTu-9kCMAE4Opo.jpg

Thanks to Twitter :partay:

Migrated from dedicated thread.
Pardon me.

Cricket is a simple game to understand
You have two sides one out in the field and one in .
Each man that's in the side that's in goes out and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out .
When they are all out the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in out .
Sometimes you get men still in and not out .
When both sides have been in and out including the not outs , THAT'S THE END OF THE GAME !
HOWZAT !!!!!

Congrats Pakistan. Set Is Complete. We Now Have A Convicted President, Convicted PM & Convicted Interior Minister ! Celebrations All Around!

Farmer John lived on a quiet rural highway.As time went by, the traffic slowly built up at an alarming rate.The traffic got so heavy and so fast that his free range chickens were being run over at a rate of three to six a day. So this particular day Farmer John called the local police station and to complain, "You've got to do something about all of these people driving so fast and killing all of my chickens.."

"What do you want me to do?" asked the policeman. "I don't care, just do something about those crazy drivers!"
So the next day the policeman had the Main Roads Workers go out and erect a sign that said:

SLOW: SCHOOL CROSSING

Three days later Farmer John called the policeman and said, "You've still got to do something about these drivers. The school Crossing sign seems to make them go even faster!" So, again, the policeman sends out the Main Roads workers. They put up a new sign:

SLOW: CHILDREN AT PLAY

That really sped them up. So Farmer John called, and called, and called, every day for three weeks.

Finally, he said to the policeman "Your signs are doing no Good.. Can I put up my own sign?"

The policeman said, "Sure thing, put up your own sign.." He was willing to let Farmer John do just about anything In order to get him off his back.

The cop got no more calls from Farmer John. Three weeks later, curiosity got the better of the copper And he decided to give Farmer John a call .. How's the Problem with those drivers. Did you put up your sign?"
"Oh, I sure did, replied Farmer John, and not one chicken Has been killed since then I've got to go. I'm very busy.."
He hung up the phone. . The policeman was really curious now and he thought to himself,
"I'd better go out there and take a look at that sign it might Be something that WE could use to slow down drivers..."

So he drove out to John's farm house, His jaw dropped the moment he saw the sign. It was spray painted on a sheet of plywood....

NUDIST COLONY: Slowdown and watch out for chicks!

A drunk woman, stark naked, jumped into a taxi in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

The taxi driver Ole, who happened to be an old Norwegian man, opened his eyes wide and stared at the woman.
He made no attempt to start the cab. She said to him: - "What's wrong with you honey? Haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?"
The old man said:- "Lady, I'm not staring at you, I am telling you, dat vould not be proper vair I come from".
She said: - "Well, if you're not staring at me sweetie, what are you doing then?"
He said:- "Vell, I am looking and I'm looking, and I am tinking to myself, vair in da hell is dis lady keeping da money to pay for dis ride ?

You noticed one change in this Joke?

Pakistan is still associated with China, But on other hand there is no Russia.. period

PS: Don't start debate over this as this thread is for jokes not India Vs Pakistan

You noticed one change in this Joke?

Pakistan is still associated with China, But on other hand there is no Russia.. period

PS: Don't start debate over this as this thread is for jokes not India Vs Pakistan

That means we are getting more self reliant.

After a major recent project was completed, there was still a large amount of leftover money. The government held a meeting to decide what to do with the money.

Many delegates said "let's improve the status of our schools". Another said "let's improve the conditions of the prisons."

The other delegates laughed and said, "that's ridiculous. How could criminals take precedence over our children?"

That delegate replied: "You're never going to go back to school."

The other delegates fell silent and looked nervous.

In the end, they decided to allocate funding towards improving the conditions in the prisons.

After a major recent project was completed, there was still a large amount of leftover money. The government held a meeting to decide what to do with the money.

Many delegates said "let's improve the status of our schools". Another said "let's improve the conditions of the prisons."

The other delegates laughed and said, "that's ridiculous. How could criminals take precedence over our children?"

That delegate replied: "You're never going to go back to school."

The other delegates fell silent and looked nervous.

In the end, they decided to allocate funding towards improving the conditions in the prisons.

nice one bro........

Back
Top Bottom