What's new

Jinnah VS A.Kalam Azad

..... followed by a string of men who created nothing from a nation.

Firstly you are off topic Cheng.
Secondly are you holding Jinnah responsible for the misdameanors of some of the morons that followed him? Is he responsible and to blame for the faults of others? Shameful that you insinuate this? If you dont insinuate this then why put this post up?

Secondly are you holding Jinnah responsible for the misdameanors of some of the morons that followed him? Is he responsible and to blame for the faults of others? Shameful that you insinuate this? If you dont insinuate this then why put this post up?

Not at all. Jinnah was truly a great man; I merely pointed out the many failures that followed him. That is all.

Please re-read the whole sentence:

A man who created a nation from nothing
..... followed by a string of men who created nothing from a nation.

Because he is a Yank, with malafide intent.

Not at all. Jinnah was truly a great man; I merely pointed out the many failures that followed him. That is all.

Thats not what this thread is about. You are at the very least off topic - this thread is not about what followed Jinnah so why bring it up - what is your intention to bring this up?

Thats not what this thread is about. You are at the very least off topic - this thread is not about what followed Jinnah so why bring it up - what is your intention to bring this up?

35 pages of mudslinging on maulana was on topic?

Thats not what this thread is about.

What is this thread about other than trying to teach kids how to make an uncivil and rude reply to a perfectly civil and courteous letter?

or is it about portraying Jinnah's macho heroism by painting him as the fiery Achilles out to destroy Agamemnon?

What exactly is the purpose of this thread, pray tell?

It's open to interpretations.

What is this thread about other than trying to teach kids how to make an uncivil and rude reply to a perfectly civil and courteous letter?

or is it about portraying Jinnah's macho heroism by painting him as the fiery Achilles out to destroy Agamemnon?

What exactly is the purpose of this thread, pray tell?

It's open to interpretations.

Azad asked a stupid question, the response was perfectly reasonable.

Azad asked a stupid question, the response was perfectly reasonable.

If I were a teahcer, that is exactly how I would not want my students to reply to a question. Howsoever stupid that question might be.

...and I suppose Jinnah is more to you than a mere teacher. He is your country's founding father.

So the standards becomes even higher.

Such crass rudeness and personal attack is not expected of a man of Jinnah's stature.

That's all I'm saying.

Now you might glorify it as the next best thing said to man after the Quran but the truth remains that when you are a man of Jinnah's stature, you are bound to display a behaviour that expresss a certain level of humility and civility.

We have a saying in Hindi, the more fruits grow on a tree, the more that tree bends. Means, the higher you rise in life, the more humble you must become.

Read letters by Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, Gandhi, Einstein and you will know what I'm talking about.

Rudeness and making personal attacks are not the hallmark of a statesman.

Those basic traits of a statesman are what are missing in this reply by Jinnah.

Back
Top Bottom