What's new

JF17 V LCA Picture Comparison Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously they are war. We don't like to waste decades for creating things to stand in the garage.

As I said every AC that fulfils it's purpose is better than every AC which is standing in garage. And good thing is that LCA falls under the second category. Why compare specifications when something is standing in garage.

You don't need something super dooper to stand in garage.:D

excuse me ! You just said you created it ?? Do you mean 30mki created by us,licence jaguar created by us,licence mmrca going to created by us.. Please there is difference between creating and producing.btw drdo said right thing we must also compare the tech in it and i don't think TEJAS LOOK FUGLY AND JF 17 LOOK 1INMILLION.DIFFERENT ANGLE AND PHOTOGRAPHY SHOT DOESN'T MAKE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL EVEN A MIG 21 LANCER LOOK BETTER THAN F/14 TOMCAT,DOES IT MEAN SUPERIOR ? ?

Quoting the thread starter.

This is not which is better Plane But a series of images/pictures of the 2 planes in very similar positions/angles etc.

See wat you ALL THINK and enjoy

Post some new pics guys.

Why bickering on Vs or equivalency stuff.:)

2942-1.jpg

cheers.

Last edited:
Ohh now i can understand your situation ... :lol:

How can you compare our garbage LCA with your super dooper JF17 cause

Yes we all already know which Radar, Engine, Airframe (composite or not) used in both the aircraft

No problem njoy your day ...

If you like garage specific AC's like LCA than you should have created this instead of LCA.

swordfis.jpg

It could have saved you a lot money. :rofl:. Garage mai to kuch bhi park kardo kia hota hai.;)

And its not in garage but 11 units flying till now recorded 1425hrs ,and when its inducted by march 2011 its going to be weapon hot . There is no haste to induct it to showup taxpayer that hey look we inducted now shut ur mouth. Also IOC by dec 27 so calm your horses till then..

If you like garage specific AC's like LCA than you should have created this instead of LCA.

swordfis.jpg

It could have saved you a lot money. :rofl:. Garage mai to kuch bhi park kardo kia hota hai.;)

Can you make a separate thread where we can discuss LCA/Jf17 technically .... barna ham dono jante hai ki mod kise ban karege or kise nahi :lol:

@kapoor,

click on the 'yellow icon' and instert the image URL.

thank you sir, you understood my point fairly well.
Jf-17 is beautifull .. LCA sux
No comparison at all.

about the role and capability of both the aircrafts we already hv threads discussing that.

No need here.

Such comments are point less my friend :cheers: :tdown:

JF17 is Inshallah going to be a successful in sales also, it is much more manoeuvrable than the lca, and with all it's current cockpit much more advanced than the lca, which is a good aircraft for india, but not world class.:)

Can you make a separate thread where we can discuss LCA/Jf17 technically .... barna ham dono jante hai ki mod kise ban karege or kise nahi :lol:

Why should I open a thread. I am very much satisfied with JFT. If you want to do the comparison than you are welcome to open this thread. By the way the comparison has been discussed many times. And the bottom line is always the same that a functional AC is always better than a garage AC. ;)

JF17 is Inshallah going to be a successful in sales also, it is much more manoeuvrable than the lca, and with all it's current cockpit much more advanced than the lca, which is a good aircraft for india, but not world class.:)

i don t agree with you...
i heard that there are quiet lot of computers in LCA doing stuff
which itself indicates LCA will be good aircraft

JF-17 is good but does it mean that LCA is bad? no...

LCA is as good as any other 4th gen fighter and it is comparable to our JFT. Both LCA and JFT are great planes...huge achievements for both nations.

Why should I open a thread. I am very much satisfied with JFT. If you want to do the comparison than you are welcome to open this thread. By the way the comparison has been discussed many times. And the bottom line is always the same that a functional AC is always better than a garage AC. ;)

What a stupid logic

I think you also know one think that USAF is one the way to retire all their F16s and F15s ......Just think again what you say

We need more than 15 year to reach f15 level and they are on the way to retire them so think again what you said :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom