What's new

JF-17X- A Pakistani Stealth Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think we are going to make it fully stealth... i think its going to be made to encounter su 30 and su 35 that it

Thanxs buddy for a good laughter session I had while reading ur comment:rofl: PAF is no. 1 Air force in the world:pakistan::lol:
IAF, USAF, russian and Israeli are all lil rookies:P

But can u gimmie one proof or source which back ur claim of Paf being better than IAF and ur Pilots being more trained n skilled than ours;)

1.Indo-Pakistan War of 1965
MM Alam took down 5 IAF jet fighters within 1 minute.
Its a world record till today.
Everyone had the same jet fighters.
But how come MM Alam took down 5 in 1 minute?
Because PAF pilots have skill.

2. Pakistan is the only country to have shot down Israeli jet fighters.
When Israel had better aircraft than Pakistan.
What does this mean?
Pakistan Air Force pilots have skill.
I don't think India has done any of those.
Not even close.
:pakistan::pakistan:

Listen I am not saying China will start to give orders to Pakistan, but am saying that Pakistan will be in China's pocket at that point.
Just because its in the pocket of china doesn't mean China will Take advantage, But its still in China's Pocket.
That's all i said.

If anyone is in someone's pocket.
its China in Pakistan's pocket. [no offense to China]
China relies on Pakistan for a port to trade through, since Pakistan allows China to trade through the Indus River.
Otherwise China would not have a safe way channel to trade through.
Since the trade ports like Shanghai are surrounded by US patrols.

Last edited:
guys tell you something
china start the j10 at early 80s put them in AF late 90s
and start the 5th stealth fighter at early 90s
we will start to see the news about china's 5th gen fighter before 2012
with the boost of economy and one party political government
you will be very surprised no late then 2020
i am not judge which political system is better or not
but you have to believe this
"one party political government" if they want to do something they will finally get it
one RICH "one party political government" if they want to do something they will do it faster then your thought
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I second you on the speed with which China is prospering. China's growth rate is phenomenal and even if China had started its 5th Gen project in year 2005, I could believe they will make it ready by 2012.

jf 17 is a 4th gen. Aircraft .and u cant say it 5th.but dont worry guys,i know with the future is becoming more dangerous from our competing side.,paf will be definately having any plan for the 5th gen. planes.

jf 17 is a 4th gen. Aircraft .and u cant say it 5th.but dont worry guys,i know with the future is becoming more dangerous from our competing side.,paf will be definately having any plan for the 5th gen. planes.

Well Pak having a 5th Gen Fighter, NOT before 2030.

How ?

See, except for f-22 none of the fighters are complete, even the f35 will take a good 5 Yrs before it will be really available to its customers.

Now In another thread dedicated to PAK FA, It har been roughly estimated that with the prototype ready it will take another 8-10 Yrs before the plane is actually inducted in IAF.

So PAF is already a good 10 Years behind as NO Prototype of JXX is in place, say even if its ready by 2015-2020, Pakistan will NOT get them before 2025-2030.

In any case PAF will lag atleast a Decade my friend atleast in case of 5th Gen Fighters.

yeah i agree with you brother..but atleast PAF will have it...and i dont think in 2030.like you can say in 2020 PAF will be acquiped with 5th gen.becz PAF will not only rely on jf17,f 16 and j10 in the year of 2020

Well Pak having a 5th Gen Fighter, NOT before 2030.

How ?

See, except for f-22 none of the fighters are complete, even the f35 will take a good 5 Yrs before it will be really available to its customers.

Now In another thread dedicated to PAK FA, It har been roughly estimated that with the prototype ready it will take another 8-10 Yrs before the plane is actually inducted in IAF.

So PAF is already a good 10 Years behind as NO Prototype of JXX is in place, say even if its ready by 2015-2020, Pakistan will NOT get them before 2025-2030.

In any case PAF will lag atleast a Decade my friend atleast in case of 5th Gen Fighters.

yeah i agree with you brother..but atleast PAF will have it...and i dont think in 2030.like you can say in 2020 PAF will be acquiped with 5th gen.becz PAF will not only rely on jf17,f 16 and j10 in the year of 2020

Brother, 2020 is really very very optimistic.
See, J10 which has been developed and is in 100+ nos. will be available to you in 2015-2017.

JXX which is NOT even Modelled as a prototype cannot be available by 2020, it has to be a fair 7-10 yrs after that.
Russia, with all the know how is able to make PAKFA in over a 15Yr Span, So how can it be so early for China ?

Besides, IMO They will be Very costly for PAF and a more no. of J10 will be better til 2025.

Brother, 2020 is really very very optimistic.
See, J10 which has been developed and is in 100+ nos. will be available to you in 2015-2017.

JXX which is NOT even Modelled as a prototype cannot be available by 2020, it has to be a fair 7-10 yrs after that.
Russia, with all the know how is able to make PAKFA in over a 15Yr Span, So how can it be so early for China ?

Besides, IMO They will be Very costly for PAF and a more no. of J10 will be better til 2025.

yup i agree with you in that..ok so finally 2030...:lazy:

1.Indo-Pakistan War of 1965
MM Alam took down 5 IAF jet fighters within 1 minute.
Its a world record till today.
Everyone had the same jet fighters.
But how come MM Alam took down 5 in 1 minute?
Because PAF pilots have skill.

2. Pakistan is the only country to have shot down Israeli jet fighters.
When Israel had better aircraft than Pakistan.
What does this mean?
Pakistan Air Force pilots have skill.
I don't think India has done any of those.
Not even close.
:pakistan::pakistan:

OK great achievement:pakistan: and gimmie a credible source for it:D
every Air forces have done some amazing things brotha.....and acc. to your story here that makes IAF less skilled and weaker than paf hmm? and what year are we living in 2009 not 1965 sir,,,whats the present condition of both air forces at present, if u compare....ur lil paf is nothing compared to IAF in technology, aircrafts, skilled pilots, achivements and numbers. We are recognized as one of the best and strongest airforces in the world and we do international excercises with superpowers like usa, russia and uk never seen paf in any of the air force excercizes in usa or in any other continent:lol::pakistan: face the reality dear friend you guyz are nothing......just few american old f-16s aint gonna do anything:woot: and dont get very happy with few new F-16s that Uncle Sam is gonna give you country thats for keeping the lil kid(pakistan) happy so they can do anything they want in pakistan because you guyz are already under so much american pressure n they have shut your mouths with giving billions dollars of aid. Sorry for going lil off topic but just want you to wake up n face the reality and save ur country first from disappearing before comparing anything with growing superpowers like India. If any doubt about india being one of the superpowers in future google it n u will find thousands of sources telling you of the future n tell me if you find pakistan anywhere there:rofl:

That starting post looks more like a fanboy thing than reality. Specs don't look like anywhere near 5th generation fighter. Only looks don't matter at all.

OK great achievement:pakistan: and gimmie a credible source for it:D
every Air forces have done some amazing things brotha.....and acc. to your story here that makes IAF less skilled and weaker than paf hmm? and what year are we living in 2009 not 1965 sir,,,whats the present condition of both air forces at present, if u compare....ur lil paf is nothing compared to IAF in technology, aircrafts, skilled pilots, achivements and numbers.

I was about to go off this page before this peace of fantasy tale of your's drew my intentions.

1-Within next two to three years most of technical advantages of IAF will be matched by PAF. (AWACS,BVR, IFR all these are going to be inducted). Numbers are only thing where i can foresee IAF will be ahead of PAF but again... India has a large border with China as well and need assets there as well.
We are recognized as one of the best and strongest airforces in the world and we do international excercises with superpowers like usa, russia and uk never seen paf in any of the air force excercizes in usa or in any other continent:lol::pakistan: face the reality dear friend you guyz are nothing......

Just google "Bright Star 2009" and see where these exercise are being held and who is participating in this exercise you will know level of your ignorance..:hang2:

just few american old f-16s aint gonna do anything:woot: and dont get very happy with few new F-16s that Uncle Sam is gonna give you country thats for keeping the lil kid(pakistan) happy so they can do anything they want in pakistan because you guyz are already under so much american pressure n they have shut your mouths with giving billions dollars of aid.

What about FC-20 and JF-17?:azn: US gave F-16 to Pakistan to safe jobs at Texas :agree: Just search some fact about how many Pakistan was offered with and how many it actually choosed. So pity little kid with little Airforce never allowed Mighty IAF to fulfill its dream of surgical strikes in Pakistan So what is point in having such ultra modern air force who cannot complete the job? US aid to Pakistan is money to compensate expenditure in WoT.

Sorry for going lil off topic but just want you to wake up n face the reality and save ur country first from disappearing before comparing anything with growing superpowers like India. If any doubt about india being one of the superpowers in future google it n u will find thousands of sources telling you of the future n tell me if you find pakistan anywhere there:rofl:

No sir Pakistan will not anywhere near India...neither we can ( as our size is too small compared to India)..But let me tell you one thing for sure... Doesn't matter how strong India got in future Pakistan will always your first concern due to its military advancements. Your presence on this forum is a proof that Pakistan does matter a lot in your politics, thinking, defence, planning and all other aspects of governance.

I was about to go off this page before this peace of fantasy tale of your's drew my intentions.

1-Within next two to three years most of technical advantages of IAF will be matched by PAF. (AWACS,BVR, IFR all these are going to be inducted). Numbers are only thing where i can foresee IAF will be ahead of PAF but again... India has a large border with China as well and need assets there as well.

Just google "Bright Star 2009" and see where these exercise are being held and who is participating in this exercise you will know level of your ignorance..:hang2:

What about FC-20 and JF-17?:azn: US gave F-16 to Pakistan to safe jobs at Texas :agree: Just search some fact about how many Pakistan was offered with and how many it actually choosed. So pity little kid with little Airforce never allowed Mighty IAF to fulfill its dream of surgical strikes in Pakistan So what is point in having such ultra modern air force who cannot complete the job? US aid to Pakistan is money to compensate expenditure in WoT.

No sir Pakistan will not anywhere near India...neither we can ( as our size is too small compared to India)..But let me tell you one thing for sure... Doesn't matter how strong India got in future Pakistan will always your first concern due to its military advancements. Your presence on this forum is a proof that Pakistan does matter a lot in your politics, thinking, defence, planning and all other aspects of governance.

LOL i was also going to log off when i saw your comment brother. Let me get some facts straight -

1) The IAF is miles ahead of the PAF in almost everyway. In its current form the PAF's best aircraft the F-16 is still without confirmed BVR and is almost sitting ducks to even small indian MIG-21. I will not even talk about the MKI but Mig 29k and the Mirage 2000 is already more than enough for Pakistan. With future "CONFIRMED " procurements of the LCA, MRCA, PAKFA and most likely the MCA, the edge that india has will only get bigger. Pakistan only have the FC-20 which is also not confirmed and the F-16 which pakistan does not get the latest version of. Please give me proof when you say that pakistan will equal India in any way. Brother i hope you know about the Indian Awacs which is far supior to the Swedish system that you are getting. Im sure if gambit was here he can explain to you why :P I dont want to waste my time trying to convince you because i know you will find something to criticize me about.
2) Pakistan has a great pilot training program but again just by plainly saying that your pilots are better than ours, you are not making any sense. With the current scenario of war with BVR and many other modern protocols, pilot training has to go hand in hand with tech. It does not matter if the pilot is very well trained if he is not on a BVR equipped jet. Even with that with the current advancement in jamming and other ways to negate a launched missile, its more of tech now that the person. Yes pilot skill does matter but again almost all major air forces train the pilots in similar ways with some differences. And i can tell you very categorically that the IAF training program is as in depth if not more that the best there is.
3)If you know anything about rules of engagement and how countries have to conduct themselves, you would know why india did not launch air strikes in Pakistan after 26/11. Pakistan is nuclear equipped country with credible delivery systems and India cannot afford to loose a city to a miss timed pakistani adventure. India categorically knows that pakistan will use it nuclear option as soon as it sees that it is bound to loose and that is something India cannot afford currently. With India's current arsenal and its current capabilities India has sufficient means to conduct surgical strikes if it wants.

India's military budget, its defense policies and everything else is 80% geared towards China, and pakistan is under the wrong impression that India is obsessed with Pakistan. It goes the other way and India has other plans in mind when it comes to foreign policy. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom