What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is called first hand information, I have my sources which share them with me...now the interesting part is that, you an Indian is trying to convince me that something you are telling me by reading few websites is more accurate than the person telling me who work with these engines.

If your 1st hand source is a Russian working Kilmov and other factories there in Russia or an Indian working at Koraput... then yes you are right... about your part making me wrong... :wink:

Sources in the military and media can be jingos and misleading as has been the case many times.

Secondly, again you are assuming that no-body in PAC knows anything about these engines, and in case of even any minor problem (or even minor FOD) it would be sent to Russia. That would be a serious strategic nightmare to have such handicapped fighter running in to become backbone of an air force. Why would any air force in the world invest so much time and money in such project without getting random access to its all parts?

That is what you need to ask your air force... applies with earlier backbones like F-16 too... in case of armament supplies... and spares.

Again, you are just posting based on assumptions here. The photo was taken after 20-30 minutes of flight, even if thats "un burnt" fuel, does that makes any sense to have all four aircraft releasing same pattern of smoke trail? Which would only be possible if these all aircraft have same flight schedule in previous sorties, same amount of fuel and yes yes same burning levels...if there is any such a conincidence, then my friend I'm in total agreement with you:D

All smoke be it of your car or plane... or wood is un-burnt part of fuel.... you can see a Hint of black smoke on 1st PAK FA flight... at times we still see a yellow smoke... timing of flight has got little to do with that... It the pilot who controls them.. and the composition of engine.

I'm sharing one of the high resolution photo from same flight (the smoke stream goes same in the next series of photos as well ) which is enough evidence to conclude that smoke was consistent in all aircraft because of same engine used not because of some specific settings.

lfz5a.jpg

same smoke due to same engine.... as well as some specific settings used while in flight... If you have the video the smoke would decrease once the aircraft reduces the throttle... any way I conclude here... thanks for replying.

I never said that JF-17 is a 3rd gen plane... which in fact it is according to the standards of its original manufacturer... or RD-33/93 is a poor engine.

The Chinese dont actually follow the western doctrine of air craft class as a third gen or 4th or even 5th. The fighter who is 2nd gen in west will b classified as 1st gen in China same as for 3rd gen in west will be 2nd gen in china n 4th gen will b 3rd in 5th will be 4th according to Chinese.
They even call their j10s,j16s etc as 3rd gen fighters n say same for su30, rafaels EF typhoons, or f16s as 3rd gen.
They even classify the f35s,f22s,suT50s PAKFA, j20s n j31s as 4th gen fighters who r according to west 5th gen. So in that context if u call jf17 as 3rd gen then u should also call yr fighters n other 4th gen fighters in the world as 3rd gen fighters.

I never said that JF-17 is a 3rd gen plane... which in fact it is according to the standards of its original manufacturer... or RD-33/93 is a poor engine.

^^ darky knows this classification , yet he still chooses to troll -- If he carries on with this stuff, I am afraid his days will be numbered

That is what you need to ask your air force... applies with earlier backbones like F-16 too... in case of armament supplies... and spares.

IN COMPARISON WITH THE F16
jft is the first paf fighter which will now mostly be made by pak and it will make the actual backbone of paf -- it will be used vigorously -- one of the main aims is to save paf from embargoes this time around --- if paf cant get this necessary criteria fulfilled by a russian engine, I doubt that there wouldve been further russian engine orders -- jft will be sanction proof in case of armament supplies... and spares... what I am trying to stress is that we did not have this much level of freedom while integrating various systems in f16s

20121024094819698.jpg

20121024094827579.jpg

20121024094843276.jpg

20121024094844379.jpg

JF—17, biggest loaded 4tons, 7 Plug-in points, can take SD-10, have BVR ability, anti-ship missile, anti-radiation missile,gluide guide bomb...

The real image:
5299950795_ba6aec0b4e.jpg

Well, If you carefully compare the horizon, the pics are not the same though have been taken at same spot and certainly that Zarrar JF-17 pics is PSed. I don't believe that serial #152 has been produced yet.

Well, If you carefully compare the horizon, the pics are not the same though have been taken at same spot and certainly that Zarrar JF-17 pics is PSed. I don't believe that serial #152 has been produced yet.

There is no serial as 152. 150 or 151 (as one of the crashed JF-17 was replaced).
There could be serial 52, but it would be 252 (Block 2, serial 52).

There is no serial as 152. 150 or 151 (as one of the crashed JF-17 was replaced).
There could be serial 52, but it would be 252 (Block 2, serial 52).

I have no idea about the numbering of block-II perhaps you are right about block 2.

I think 150 must be last one in that order belonging to first batch (assuming that hopefully the project is still alive and production is going on). 251 must be first one belonging to block-II, right?

I have no idea about the numbering of block-II perhaps you are right about block 2.

I think 150 must be last one in that order belonging to first batch (assuming that hopefully the project is still alive and production is going on). 251 must be first one belonging to block-II, right?

There are 51 Block-Is, as one of the JF-17 crashed last year. The unit is replaced.
About Block-II, it will probably start from 13-201, not 13-251.

Bhai, DARKY is well known to be a super *** troll. I'm surprised you guys still indulge him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom