What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
New from pervaiz sahib

hasnain please ask pervaiz sahab can he be more specific about design changes in JF-17? as in PAC officially announced a new data link, fixed IFR and new avionics so depending upon these 3 news changes in block-2 what are other changes which required major changes in design since according to my limited knowledge only IFR would have required little change in design since IFR is envisaged from day one so a space left in JF-17 to accommodate IFR but the other changes?

Either Oscar sources misleading him or either pshamim sources misleading him or either both sources are trying to create a confusion out there so everyone remains in dark about JFT-Block II. Now seeing is believe my friend

Either Oscar sources misleading him or either pshamim sources misleading him or either both sources are trying to create a confusion out there so everyone remains in dark about JFT-Block II. Now seeing is believe my friend

I can assure you that the abilities, and their potential, of the JF-17 are well known in the correct quarters internationally as well.

Any aircraft can be converted to land and take off from aircraft carrier. all u need is right equipment.

Not true...

You need good TWR, low wing loading, straight wing(not necessary), slats or slots to increase the wing's chord and keep the wind's boundary layer straight and flat and going neatly along the wing, vortex generators.

JF-17+Thunder+belonging+to+the+No+26+Squadron+%2527Black+Spiders%2527+and+F-16s+belonging+to+the+11th+squadron+%2527Arrows%2527+of+the+Pakistan+Air+Force+at+the+Izmir+Air+Show+in+Turkey.Turkey+raad+h2+h4+ls6+ft2+supersonic+mar1+%25283%2529.jpg

paf_awacs_linkup.jpg

Not true...

You need good TWR, low wing loading, straight wing(not necessary), slats or slots to increase the wing's chord and keep the wind's boundary layer straight and flat and going neatly along the wing, vortex generators.

..... not to forget a strengthened forward fuselage and landing gear to take the catapult stress and pounding landings, plus many other features.

Apparently, the development plans had hit the snags, thanks to the cut down in finances.

We may not see any major changes in the airframe but every thing else would be an upgrade version, from the standard we know already.

hasnain please ask pervaiz sahab can he be more specific about design changes in JF-17? as in PAC officially announced a new data link, fixed IFR and new avionics so depending upon these 3 news changes in block-2 what are other changes which required major changes in design since according to my limited knowledge only IFR would have required little change in design since IFR is envisaged from day one so a space left in JF-17 to accommodate IFR but the other changes?
more room for internal fuel.3000l internal compare to the older 2005 fact 2300litre

ANd IRST i suppose

block 2 coming out in 2012 with DIAMOND NOSE :yahoo:

block 2 coming out in 2012 with DIAMOND NOSE :yahoo:

well every one hope so ...but if it is to come out in 2012 or 2013 ...the prototype must hv been made .. un fortunnately we havnt seen any uptill now .... ....
Most probably the B II will not be having any major air frame change ....

I think Reduction of JF17 to 150 means that some more J10B. Specially to achieve AWACS expertise for J10B and jF17.
Also work on stealth technology is important phase specially complete study from american downed choppers. The disk beside the stealth chopper which you believe when hear the sound you think chopper is going away from you as suppose to coming to you.
And same disk which rejects radar signature. Pics shows Many parts of chopper remained in healthy condition including Disk.
Also reason to reduction of 150 is to invest in stealth jf17block 3 and further future blocks.
This is possibility
150 jf 17 (block1,2) till 2015.
100 jf17 block3 b/w 2015-2018.
50 jf17 block4 b/w 2018-2020 with healthy mature powerful chines engine with fully Ram coated, stealth paint.
Also
J2X program with single powerful engine and Silent features b/w 2015-2018.

I can't seem to understand why someone living in Bangladesh will make an account with the user name "La Hore".

Only one reason, he probably has something against Pakistan.

I also noted that ... Why to write Lahore such a way that you can read "Wh0re" in the end ... and yes very next post is a crap about JFT ... smells fishy ... :mod: ... I have reported a similar one who write PAF the similar way ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom