What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence the IAF is not keen on it for the LCA currently and ipso facto why the PAF is not keen on the WS-13.

No it's the other way around, IAF even prefers no foreign assistiance in the development, but it's true that Kaveri just like WS13 didn't achieved the development aims yet and therefor can't be used now. But I never denied that anyway, just corrected the point of Russian or French involvement.

Are there any info about the operational costs per hour of the latest F7 versions, in comparison to the JF 17 B1?

Yes indeed Pshamim said..PAF is nt happy only with the engine performance.

he said this in pakdef

thanks for backing me up. can u plz dig it out ? in which thread he said that ? it was related to JF-17 Crash, i remembered this only.

Air force or Aircrafts has nothing to do with it until rulers do not allow to take any action.
Problem is with Top military leaders & GOVT not with aircrafts and Airforce. its our, Paksitan's property.
So let it be JF-17 Thread, were we can hope when good people will rule this country these weapons will be used for the right purpose.

Air force or Aircrafts has nothing to do with it until rulers do not allow to take any action.
Problem is with Top military leaders & GOVT not with aircrafts and Airforce. its our, Paksitan's property.
So let it be JF-17 Thread, were we can hope when good people will rule this country these weapons will be used for the right purpose.

2nd half 2012 the delivery will commence.

Could you quote him?
Because I have heard otherwise(in comparison to the Chinese alternative).

Yar i could not find that statement of P.Shamim, Sorry Oscar, i spent a lot of time yesterday.

Yes indeed Pshamim said..PAF is nt happy only with the engine performance.

he said this in pakdef

123fww.jpg

JF-17 Related Discussion - 2012

about the twin seater..will it replace the FT-7 and act as the advance jet trainer for the airforce?

about the twin seater..will it replace the FT-7 and act as the advance jet trainer for the airforce?

OCU for JFT pilots just like F-16B/D for Falcon pilots. FT-7PG for F-7 pilots.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

as the economic 'meltdown' nears (God Forbid), dont be surprised that many military related programs / procurement gets delayed.

No update since the JFT taxi trials with ws-13..

Ws-13 will cost less(as the rd-93 cost 2.5millions each)
and will be less smokey plus we may see FADEC and 100kn thrust.

also we can manufacture it locally gaining experieriance which further can lead us to upgrade or make one on own

ws-13 has alot advantages overs rd-93..bt rd-93 has a good history of less crashes

two option available

Ws-13A/B(+100KN thrust)
cheap
more thrust
TOT at home
Nt as reliable as russian/western or the ukrainian engine
Ukrainian AI-222-25F(98KN thrust
In its primary 22,000-pound (10-tonne) version, this engine could replace Russia’s Klimov RD-93 on the FC-1 and its Pakistan air force version the JF-17 Thunder.
As reliable as other turbofa engines in the world
average cost
reliable partner
and more thrust
also early availability..can be delivered fast

No update since the JFT taxi trials with ws-13..

Ws-13 will cost less(as the rd-93 cost 2.5millions each)
and will be less smokey plus we may see FADEC and 100kn thrust.

also we can manufacture it locally gaining experieriance which further can lead us to upgrade or make one on own

ws-13 has alot advantages overs rd-93..bt rd-93 has a good history of less crashes

Correction... WILL have a lot of advantages over the RD-93.. but by then the PAF order(currently planned by staff) of 150 will be complete. The Chinese may want it for their procurement.

Correction... WILL have a lot of advantages over the RD-93.. but by then the PAF order(currently planned by staff) of 150 will be complete. The Chinese may want it for their procurement.

Have the Chinese confirmed any plans for deploying the JF-17/FC-1?

Have the Chinese confirmed any plans for deploying the JF-17/FC-1?

Deployment I am not sure of.. but they are vociferously testing the aircraft with their own systems(not those tailored for us)..and seem to be very interested in replacing the F-7 line with this as their primary export model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom