What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
im getting tyred of buying planes from the usa and they jewish lobbbies blocking evrything we should tell the usa to go jump and rely on china and improve relations with russia.

Aussie Easier Said Than Done my friend.

Well apparently KLJ-7 according to a few guys on Sino-defence with the following stats

125km range, 40 targets detectable, 10 on track while scan, 4 engaged with a ARH missile, 2 engaged with a SARH missile.

125 km against mig21 sized targets?? can anyone tell me about its targeting pods?

^^

Wiki isn't really site to relay on because any body could edit and write a pro or con view.

If you mean you read this part.

"The JF-17 Thunder aircraft is considered to be a 5th generation fighter jet"

The key word is "considered" so it is still yet to confirm this claim, you shoul wait till they are fully studied over the years when Pakistan or China has enough JF-17 they will show there performance.

not only that, when u click on the link, another window appears and in that window there's a list of 4th gen, 4.5 gen and 5th gen aircraft and JF-17 falls under 4th gen. So i wouldnt say this is a credible link

not only that, when u click on the link, another window appears and in that window there's a list of 4th gen, 4.5 gen and 5th gen aircraft and JF-17 falls under 4th gen. So i wouldnt say this is a credible link

That will be known after its more confirmed by a solid source.

If there is a single soul here who thinks that there is even a remote POSSIBILITY of JF-17 being a 5th gen fighter, needs to get a mental check up.

Dude, a 5th gen fighter needs certain things

1) Stealth
2) Advanced avionics
3) Supercruise ability
4) Super maneuverability .{russians are bette then US here }
5) Supports Advanced Munitions like JDAM, JSSOW

1) Stealth
2) Advanced avionics
3) Supercruise ability

SU they are working on the above as we speak, for JF-17 and J-10 both.

SU they are working on the above as we speak, for JF-17 and J-10 both.

Murad sir, Jf-17 does not even use composites does it?

There is a reason that only US has been able to achieve in building planes of 5th generation.

If you say that JF-17 can be converted to a 5th generation fighter, then the Jags, Mirage 2005's, MiG 29's as well as Su's can be converted to 5th generation fighters.

1) Stealth
2) Advanced avionics
3) Supercruise ability

I said its SPECULATION.

Dict
1. a conclusion or opinion reached by such contemplation:
# Contemplation or consideration of a subject; meditation.
# A conclusion, opinion, or theory reached by conjecture.

Its on wiki btw I said its a speculation.

Murad sir, Jf-17 does not even use composites does it?

There is a reason that only US has been able to achieve in building planes of 5th generation.

If you say that JF-17 can be converted to a 5th generation fighter, then the Jags, Mirage 2005's, MiG 29's as well as Su's can be converted to 5th generation fighters.

yes very true but there are more than one way to make your fighter stealthy.

Previous systems in airplanes utilizing special materials, dramatic fuselage, intake and wing designs that create stealthy fighter jets could, therefore, be rendered obsolete in a single stroke. But there are systems out there well in the realm of possibility.

Positron Rings And Anti-Microwaves

Positrons (which can also be understood to be Electrons with a positive charge)

The easiest way to create anti-Microwaves is to circulate beams of positrons in a ring-like fashion and then boost their signals via signal amplifiers. The positron beams might be guided by electromagnets in circular fashion.

This could be accomplished in present AWACS planes, which might "jam" enemy RADAR ahead of incoming fighter jets. Anti-Microwaves, which are nothing more than precisely 180 degree out-of-phase ordinary RADAR, might cancel out at a significant distance (or perhaps even close to the aircraft) from ordinary RADAR systems.

This might allow an open attack to take place. Another alternative design might be to isolate and then oscillate conventional positrons in a back and forth motion much like electrons in an ordinary antenna. Hence, each fighter jet might be stealthy and have its own internal anti-Microwave system. This might have to be carefully designed, so as to eliminate electrons-positron annihilations or a lit up explosion of light. A proven ring design might, therefore, be preferable in this situation.

For example, if each fighter jet had its own ring system incorporated into the design of the plane, each airplane might become stealthy. These rings might be mounted on the fuselage or into the wings themselves.

Conclusion

So, outgoing waves of anti-Microwaves join up with incoming Microwaves and in turn cancel them out. All aircraft might incorporate these rings into their designs and manufacture making them stealthy. To observers on the ground, no return signal would be received at all, hence, no RADAR image of incoming fighters, helicopters or bombers.

Murad sir, there will be a long time before such technologies would be incorporated in the regular fighter planes.

Bear in mind that there are other methods as well....plasma stealth that the Russians have worked on quite a bit, but are just not feasible. Many technologies which could theoretically make a plane invisible to the radar exist, but using them on a big scale where they are used actively on war planes is a different issue.

Murad sir, there will be a long time before such technologies would be incorporated in the regular fighter planes.

Bear in mind that there are other methods as well....plasma stealth that the Russians have worked on quite a bit, but are just not feasible. Many technologies which could theoretically make a plane invisible to the radar exist, but using them on a big scale where they are used actively on war planes is a different issue.

Not really a microwave radar is very easy to develop I build one myself I build Dopler shift pulse radar these are techs that you can build easily.

I think you should understand the possibility of today compared to a few decades ago where stealth fighters or bomber are really more material bassed to now a day tech which could achieve the similar capability.

I am more than happy to discuss the Radar technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom