What's new

Jewish News: Iran and Pakistan together are a massive problem

Irsael is nothing without USA, they defeated saudi,egypt corrects.

but then again they get their ***** kicked by hezbollah, who was trained by Iran.
so how can they possibly stand against Iran?

Israel relies on American charity when America goes bust and it will you cant just keep printing money Israel will dissapear

Irsael is nothing without USA, they defeated saudi,egypt corrects.

but then again they get their ***** kicked by hezbollah, who was trained by Iran.
so how can they possibly stand against Iran?

you're the one that is blind. do they hate Israel for nothing?
Israel kills innocent people in our country and you still defend them. Israel kills innocent people in gaza and you still defend them....

its easy to fight with Terrorist group but not an full war.even pakistanis fights by using terror groups.
World see the israeli actions so they are not in position to fight full war.

i dont defend israel but i tell you your ability to fight.

Another typical Indian talking bs.
One Indian was saying Pakistanis are slaves.But according to what i saw on this website,Pakistanis are much more free-minded and logical and most of the times make sense.

But saying -Israeli soldiers martyred- shows who is the real Slave.
In 2006,Hezbollah brave soldiers( with their Iranian agents :agree: kicked Israel's butt with almost nothing.It's honorable for us.

I am so pleased that Indians have exposed their true colours. You see they like pat on the head or bottom from white man

Actually US and Israel are the biggest problems of the world. Both countries pursue terrorist policies but those who oppose their injustices, are branded terrorists.

No sympathies for those who kill innocent civilians but then no justification either for armies of these countries who either illegitimately occupy other countries or fight wars in foreign lands.

Historically muslims and jews never had a fight. Compare that to the Jewish persecution by chrisitans in Europe to what jews achieved in the Moorish Spain. Jews have always found peace and freedom in muslim lands. Since the creation of Israel this has changed.

The problem in the Middle East is more of a political nature with religious undertones. It is first and foremost persecution and occupation of Palestine. Since its solution is long awaited, it spirals into fervent and sentimental issue with religious overtones.

The solution is simple but is not acceptable for those who hold the world hostage.

its easy to fight with Terrorist group but not an full war.even pakistanis fights by using terror groups.
World see the israeli actions so they are not in position to fight full war.

i dont defend israel but i tell you your ability to fight.

I had to take a wild brave guess in what you just said cause frankly you don't make any sense....

but from what I managed to decipher, you are currently smoking weed right?
hezbollah is part of the Lebanese government, they are not terrorists.
I find it funny you call them terrorists but you don't say the same about the zionists...

I had to take a wild brave guess in what you just said cause frankly you don't make any sense....

but from what I managed to decipher, you are currently smoking weed right?
hezbollah is part of the Lebanese government, they are not terrorists.
I find it funny you call them terrorists but you don't say the same about the zionists...

Thank you for the translation lol

Off course Iranians are becoming more resilient and self sufficient lol

and what you need to understand is that without people like spice making those comment which are impossible for humans to understand I would had never had become this resilient and self-sufficient.

A good news for Iranians.

With self- sufficiency the current regime would be able to resist pressure from USA ans survive forever.

The usa is nothing, all they can do is kill innocent people.
they will never pick on a country which united and powerful.

It seems you're falling, Chinese-Dragon.

Average Israelis are not aware of Pakistan nor care particularly to either hate them or like them.
Israel is an enemy of Iran because they are run by religious lunatics who support terrorism.

We'll see your logic when it is Han's who are dying from suicide bombers.

The thread opener changed the title to suit his wild fantasies that thinks Israel regards Pakistan as a top priority, do not flatter yourself.

Actually, I had put that title for the exact opposite. - Why is Israeli news reporting about us? Leave us alone, we already have the Americans, the Indians and NATO as a whole to deal with. We don't need the Israelis crawling up our backs now.

Also, saying "stupid Jews" did probably go too far. I am not an anti-semetic.

i love the news link....

especially the banner on the side which reads "FIGHTING for the zionist dream''

some dreamers! :laugh:

Israel relies on American charity when America goes bust and it will you cant just keep printing money Israel will dissapear

America is a great country with great people...but its foreign policy and advisors have been totally hi-jacked by this teeny tiny little country

mind-boggling

i love the news link....

especially the banner on the side which reads "FIGHTING for the zionist dream''

some dreamers! :laugh:

America is a great country with great people...but its foreign policy and advisors have been totally hi-jacked by this teeny tiny little country

mind-boggling

the power of AIPAC the drink from Israel that has a kick for American politicians

Back
Top Bottom