What's new

Jewish News: Iran and Pakistan together are a massive problem

You know, bush, blair and netanyahu make very good living models of that Lucifer of yours! Just as Lucifer contrives all all his schemes with the help of lies and so does bush or let's say obama for the time being, don't you think so?

Offtopic
every empire goes through a cycle......... From bondage --> Spirituality--> Courage ---> Liberty --> Abundance --> Selfishness--> Apathy --> dependency & from dependency to bondage once more...... as i see it this empire either its in state of apathy or bondage..........

choose one which stage the current empire is in ?????

Ontopic ......
these people are not disbelivers they know god exists but they choose to be on the satan's side they are challenging the god they want to prove tht god was wrong about adam & eve............ do they little know they plan, plan, plan & plan & then he plans "god is the master of all planners"

now how would you wake someone up who are pretending to be sleep ????

Do you want us to tell you how Muslims are seen worldwide? The place where you live go to any white majority area and shout out loud that you are a Muslim from Pakistan then watch the kids coming after you.. Lol, If that treatment is not third class then I don't know what else is but you still stick around those folks who treat you guys a street dogs.. That's a sad fact about you..

Crazy theories of crazy people to bump up their complexes.. Dude, Pakistan has been licking every ones behinds since it came into existence and even after all that lickings their behinds are bombarded by drones.. Good luck with your cries to your chini papas !! I will see if they will come to your help to apply bandages to your wounds..

It'd be interesting to know what Mohammed Bin Ghauri thought of Hindus and what westerners think of Indians "curry stinkers". It says Ghauri slaughtered all Hindus

they lie & then lie & then lie when there lies are caught, they create more lies to hide previous lies when people start disbeliving them they lie to themselves................ (dis-belivers) they are like a pot without a base they can fall of any side..............

It'd be interesting to know what Mohammed Bin Ghauri thought of Hindus and what westerners think of Indians "curry stinkers". It says Ghauri slaughtered all Hindus

refrain from presonal attacks........ post reported........

Mohammud Ghauri slaughtered lots of Hindus like Marathas/Rajputs/Sikhs/Dogras slaughtered a lot of Muslims but in the war. But that was the past none is alive today and now you are living in today's world not past.. and see how Westerner's are slaughtering your populations? but that's for obvious reasons.. They see you as threat to innocent people's lives and you can not blame them for such believes because they are formed because of actions of your people only..

refrain from presonal attacks........ post reported........

and if he calls all pakistani's terrorists i should sit and watch huh

Mohammud Ghauri slaughtered lots of Hindus like Marathas/Rajputs/Sikhs/Dogras/Cholas slaughtered a lot of Muslims but in the war. But that was the past none is alive today and now you are living in today's world not past.. and see how Westerner's are slaughtering your populations? but that's for obvious reasons.. They see you as threat to innocent people's lives and you can not blame them for such believes because they are formed because of actions of your people only..

You yourself are slaughtering your population with 6000 children dying every day.

You yourself are slaughtering your population with 6000 children dying every day.

And there's no malnourishment in your country at all? Give me a break! All South Asian nations have poverty and sadly people can only be advised and not forced. It doesn't work like how it works in China. If that was possible, it would have been done. Rajiv Gandhi wanted to start forced sterilization program to control over-population but he got killed. His son is trying to do it and he's targeted.

This sort of stuff is difficult in a non-authoritarian regime.

You are comparing malnourishment to external aggression? Seriously?! :blink:

And there's no malnourishment in your country at all? Give me a break! All South Asian nations have poverty and sadly people can only be advised and not forced. It doesn't work like how it works in China. If that was possible, it would have been done. Rajiv Gandhi wanted to start forced sterilization program to control over-population but he got killed. His son is trying to do it and he's targeted.

FYI, It was Sanjay Gandhi :)

to be fair i don't think we should get so worked up just seems like yellow journalism nothing will ever happen between pakistan and israel.

- Iran and Pakistan are far from being most powerful Muslim countries in the world.
- Pakistan is nowhere independent from Western control.
- I would not call them Islamic either, but I am not to judge here.

-Yes it is economics aside there is only 3 candidates for most powerful muslim country when it comes to military power and these are turkey,iran and pakistan there is no other muslim country that's even a contender(egypt is strongest in the arab world but not the muslim world)
-I agree with the other 2 points.

exact truth.its the fault of the west to let them have nuclear weapons.U.S knew it but to control india they dint stop pakistan.
Ask any nation why south asia is unstable,they will blame these two nations with afghanistan.

Ya ask any (Any means USA, Israel and India) these 3 countries - known as WORLD :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

as the name implies "Jewish News" The master of media propaganda!

i doubt that one too, the moment theve found out israel is of no use to them, they ill discard em like used condom............

All that matters to india is they wanna be super power in next 30 or so years................. dare them disagree with me............

That is one view and there is some evidence I suppose

Do you want us to tell you how Muslims are seen worldwide? The place where you live go to any white majority area and shout out loud that you are a Muslim from Pakistan then watch the kids coming after you.. Lol, If that treatment is not third class then I don't know what else is but you still stick around those folks who treat you guys as street dogs.. That's a sad fact about you..

That is more evidence that Zionists and Muslim haters control media. There are good and bad in all communities and anyone that suggests anything else is intellectually challenged

Mohammud Ghauri slaughtered lots of Hindus like Marathas/Rajputs/Sikhs/Dogras slaughtered a lot of Muslims but in the war. But that was the past none is alive today and now you are living in today's world not past.. and see how Westerner's are slaughtering your populations? but that's for obvious reasons.. They see you as threat to innocent people's lives and you can not blame them for such believes because they are formed because of actions of your people only..

Not really its all about America and Zionists using various ideologies to steal developing countries resources. Anyway I would say you are some way off topic. The thread and op suggests some Israelis believe that Iran and Pakistan are an obstacle to their shenanigans in the world

show some sympathy towards him -- he is programmed to be like that...................

or probably give him some cool aid.... & post this article India to become a superpower by 2050 - Bangalore - DNA India to become a superpower by 2050

Its difficult enough to predict next week never mind what is going to happen in 40 odd years. Once again I don't see the relevance to this thread which is about Israel seeing Pakistan and Iran in the same boat. Something Pakistanis and Iranians would be wise to take note of.

Do you want to start another thread about Indian poverty?? Iran and Pakistan I say need to consider a defense treaty.

to be fair i don't think we should get so worked up just seems like yellow journalism nothing will ever happen between pakistan and israel.

It is openly accepted that Israel gave support to Indian Army in the Kargill affair so we should not ignore them.

Back
Top Bottom