What's new

Jemima Khan joins Imran Khan for anti-drone rally

Divorcing her is the biggest mistake done by imran khan.:smitten:

it was by mutual agreement...imran was too busy in politics and had no time for her.
a woman needs time and attention from partner/husband and shoulnt be with you if you cant give her this.
but she did support imran as much as she could..by campaighning for him..attending rallies and such....
probably she had enough of that and made an exit.

Assalam alaikum

i appreciate jamima's efforts.

Yes it is not good times when they both appear in together even for a noble cause , we have ppl love to believe in afwah bazi

TARIQ
I appreciate your views but what i have said about jemaima khan is proven facts available on wikipedia as well , just click jemaima khan and you will see all the details . it is not a mere propaganda but hard facts .

Assalam alaikum

i appreciate jamima's efforts.

Yes it is not good times when they both appear in together even for a noble cause , we have ppl love to believe in afwah bazi

TARIQ
I appreciate your views but what i have said about jemaima khan is proven facts available on wikipedia as well , just click jemaima khan and you will see all the details . it is not a mere propaganda but hard facts .

Let her personal life be just that, her personal life!

you already planned everything :D

no i didnt..but this much i know.she will be the best health minister pakistan can have and wont be there only for money unlike our current and prebious health ministers.

People just keep forgetting that she is the mother of IK children aswell and her appearance in Pakistan should not be taken in bad light by any one or any political party.

Assalam alaikum

actually my post was not in reply to u , it was kind of in support of salman's post. it is good they both r in good terms ( they dont have hatred toward each other like we see among divorcees ) . what she does in pak or gb neither ik nor her children can do a thing. it is her life

i appreciate her coz with all that life and luxury she speaks about our ppl while our own r keeping quite

TARIQ

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom