What's new

jealous co workers...

Who cares? Grow up for once. Jelous people mean you are doing something right.

I'm really disappointed and don't know what to think right now. The corporation i work for does not offer any working contracts right now. All trainee always only get a two year contract and then basicly get fired...Well my two year contract would end next thursday.

I always have a very good relationship with all my coworkers and also with my boss. She leads the team and did evrything she could that i would get a real contract. Well last week she told me she was sucessfull and they make an excemption for me and give me a real unlimited contract.

Most of my colleagues were really happy but some did not even talk to me...and at lunch time i got told from friends that there are some who talk bad about me and this decission. They say im my boss italian lover, boy toy, gigolo and whatever, that she has an affair with me and that would be the only reason she did evrything to get me the contract...

I think i should not care about this nonsense and be happy, since i know its bullshit but it really makes you think what people talk behind your back.
kathy-griffin-new-boyfriend__oPt.jpg

Admit it, you're indeed your boss' gigolo. :man_in_love::astagh:

Don't be bothered about what others think. Be happy and show middle finger to them and say I don't care!

Don't be bothered about what others think. Be happy and show middle finger to them and say I don't care!

To be honest im not really bothered, its just weird to hear about shit like that. :D

It was funny...all congratulated me today...even that false snake...i thought about saying something but smiles and shaked her hand. I guess that piss her off more.

Congratulations for the contract and the woman. The latter if your gossip mongering colleagues are right.

I think its 100% natural, it happens almost everywhere and everytime where similar things happen

I'm really disappointed and don't know what to think right now. The corporation i work for does not offer any working contracts right now. All trainee always only get a two year contract and then basicly get fired...Well my two year contract would end next thursday.

I always have a very good relationship with all my coworkers and also with my boss. She leads the team and did evrything she could that i would get a real contract. Well last week she told me she was sucessfull and they make an excemption for me and give me a real unlimited contract.

Most of my colleagues were really happy but some did not even talk to me...and at lunch time i got told from friends that there are some who talk bad about me and this decission. They say im my boss italian lover, boy toy, gigolo and whatever, that she has an affair with me and that would be the only reason she did evrything to get me the contract...

I think i should not care about this nonsense and be happy, since i know its bullshit but it really makes you think what people talk behind your back.

:laugh: they are VERY RIGHT

First of all co-workers are never friends since there is always too much professional rivalry, its very common among all work places, all races and religions. Just enjoy your new contract, others who speak against you will be gone in few months anyway.

To be honest im not really bothered, its just weird to hear about shit like that. :D
Yea it happens, people get jealous and can say anything. It all matters how well you handle the situation.

Back
Top Bottom