What's new

Javed Hashmi made PTI president

It can't get more stupid!

Can any one post the profile of Javed Hashmi?

Much of it is here:
Javed Hashmi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In short he was found guilty and convicted for inciting mutiny in the army and defamation of the institution. In addition to this is the recent allegation by Younis Habib (owner of Habib Bank Pakistan).

what happened of shah mahmood qureshi?

Good question. He is the Vice Chairman. Recently, he's been MIA from all press conferences since the story of alleged differences with Khan came out.

shah mehmood qureshi was a better candidate

Javeed Hashmi is a good politician. Dont know why a you think SMQ is a better choice

I think time is right for IK to bring forward the products of his 15 year of struggle. If you are in for a change then bring new faces to the system.

shah mehmood qureshi was a better candidate

I agree.. However, KL bill and Hussain Haqqani were black spot on Shah Mahmood Qureshi's profile.

Javeed Hashmi is a good politician. Dont know why a you think SMQ is a better choice

I think time is right for IK to bring forward the products of his 15 year of struggle. If you are in for a change then bring new faces to the system.

Hashmi is definitely not a good person based on his history and what about his qualification? zero!

Tell him to come on TV and explain how can he fix PIA, Railway & Steel Mill?
I don't want solution but i want to get familiar with his intellect!!!!!

Much of it is here:
Javed Hashmi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In short he was found guilty and convicted for inciting mutiny in the army and defamation of the institution. In addition to this is the recent allegation by Younis Habib (owner of Habib Bank Pakistan).

Good question. He is the Vice Chairman. Recently, he's been MIA from all press conferences since the story of alleged differences with Khan came out.

He also raided supreme court with intent to murder CJ, who had to flee for his life using back door, than he broke office of CJ.
Some of his anti state statements are also off record now!
This story is totally missing from the 'wiki'

Hashmi is definitely not a good person based on his history and what about his qualification? zero!

Tell him to come on TV and explain how can he fix PIA, Railway & Steel Mill?
I don't want solution but i want to get familiar with his intellect!!!!!

dont know what part of his history says his is not a good person. Qualification Zero???? Google Javeed Hashmi and check yourself

He and SMQ comes from the same area and get elected by same method. Just because SMQ studied from abroad and Hashmi from Punjab university doesnt mean his intellect is low ( and i am talking to a person who just asked for his profile )

What the heck man... i don't get this. In Pakistan, why do we have both Prime Minister and President. Why can't we have just one?

What is the difference between President and Prime Minister?
In my knowledge, Prime Minister's are given more power. But in our history Presidents have been known as the 'supreme authoritarian' This is certainly the other way around. What nonsense is this?

Interesting. The funny thing is just a few days back PTI was championing US style democracy within party leadership yet here we have President Javed Hashmi and Vice Chairman Shah Mehmood Qureshi imposed by default. Again, actions speak louder than words.

Not to mention Javed Hashmi is controversial right now. According Younis Habib, he paid Rs. 40 million to Javed Hashmi during Mehrangate.
Sir not more controversial and brutal than Musharraf and by the way Hashmis is elected by party not Imran Khan and also first time in history of Pakistan PTI is holding elections with in it self so better than all corrupt mafias and brutal leaders like Musharraf

This rapid decision clearly showing its political background to marginalize or equalize SMQ which have somewhat negative PR in CEC and which definitely have repercussions in any shape from SMQ as well.

The problem is IK Chairmanship was already undebateble and that’s fair enough no question about it but somehow SMQ too forcefully take with him an important post on the same lines, this irritates CEC, which finally tries to offset his post importance by awarding JH a presidentship as early as possible even before party elections. So now we have three important posts in PTI offsetting each other literally .......Yeh tu sirf abhee ibtidaye Ishq hai…!!

^^ CEC decided to give SQM slot, so is in case of JH. its a good move as you say to marginalize the effect of SQM... infact it was long due..

Leader! I don’t see SMQ going far enough further in PTI especially with this belligerent CEC, he has to trim his wings a lot something his arrogant feudal mind cannot allow easily but the fact remains he has no other choice, switching again would be suicidal for personal credibility and that’s forcing him to conform nonetheless.

Leader! I don’t see SMQ going far enough further in PTI especially with this belligerent CEC, he has to trim his wings a lot something his arrogant feudal mind cannot allow easily but the fact remains he has no other choice, switching again would be suicidal for personal credibility and that’s forcing him to conform nonetheless.

Qureshi is a siyana kaan, he took the decision to join PTI with full understanding... he aint going anywhere... he could have never thought to go for national politics in PPP and PMLN, but with PTI he is a National leader, yes Hashmi at any given day holds more respect than Qureshi but this will not lead him to decide and go back to a smaller lot in PMLN, which itself is facing crisis in its second tier leadership and upto some extend in stalwarts like Saad Rafique and Khuwaja Asif, thanks to the other group Ch Nisar and Ehsan Iqbal...

infacts there is a very strong drift between Nawaz family and Shahbaz family, recently Shehbaz had a tough time with Nawaz over senate tickets, though this will not lead to a breakup of two families just yet...

Qureshi is a siyana kaan, he took the decision to join PTI with full understanding... he aint going anywhere... he could have never thought to go for national politics in PPP and PMLN, but with PTI he is a National leader, yes Hashmi at any given day holds more respect than Qureshi but this will not lead him to decide and go back to a smaller lot in PMLN, which itself is facing crisis in its second tier leadership and upto some extend in stalwarts like Saad Rafique and Khuwaja Asif, thanks to the other group Ch Nisar and Ehsan Iqbal...

infacts there is a very strong drift between Nawaz family and Shahbaz family, recently Shehbaz had a tough time with Nawaz over senate tickets, though this will not lead to a breakup of two families just yet...

Dear now don’t go emotional!!! back to topic I only saying that SMQ is in a difficult situation and it would be unwise for CEC to push him further un-necessarily, i think you should be agree with me that all this internal politics should be stopped at here at least till elections.

Regarding PMLN and the crisis which you are talking about, we actually come a crossed long before and now in a process of regaining the lost ground aka 1999 coup effects; Likeminded, Unification B, Amir Muqam etc., will be amalgamated soon or near elections, nonetheless still we are present in every federated unit assembly including AJK & GB except Sindh, you will see our true potential in next GE…IA….Stay tuned..!!

On PTI and its “National” character...the only true measurement is Elections, which PTI is running away for quite some time unnecessarity, as long as you don’t have persons in parliament don’t even think to consider yourself a political party let alone on national level…LOL…!!

Back
Top Bottom