What's new

Jaswant Singh denied BJP Ticket.

Your opinion ........ don't give a $hit .
They do things in what they believe is right and good for the nation and not for the love of others .
if rss are nationalists than so is akbaruddin owaisi

if rss are nationalists than so is akbaruddin owaisi

Akbaruddin Owaisi is a stupid politician who tried to gave an !diot speech to get his 2 minutes of fame and in the process got his @ss kicked .

Akbaruddin Owaisi is a stupid politician who tried to gave an !diot speech to get his 2 minutes of fame and in the process got his @ss kicked .
your opinion, i dont give a sh*t :lol:

akbaruddin owaisi zindabad! :D :D

your opinion, i dont give a sh*t :lol:

akbaruddin owaisi zindabad! :D :D

Not only my opinion but the truth also .

Just search about him and look how many cases are there against him .

My last reply to the multiple id person ...... :wave:

The former Union minister, who has held the portfolios of finance, defence and external affairs during the NDA regime, has had his share of problems with the party ever since he wrote a book on his visit to Pakistan praising its founder-leader Mohammad Ali Jinnah.

One should learn to read b/w lines when he has accidently become member of one of the worlds prestigious defence forums.

His pros with party started after praising Jinnah thus its concluded he was denied ticket coz he was having problems with party high command and why was he having problem coz he praised jinnah. Got it!!!

Questions for you -

Was he denied ticket from his current constituency Darjelling or just from Barmer?

Dont try to be more smarter than you actually are. Let me explain you whats happening in BJP. The power tussle between Modi/Rajnath/Jaitley and Advani results into sidelining of advani's loyalists including jaswant singh and harin pathak from Gujrat. Even Uma bharti is sidelined along with sushma swaraj.

Dont give Jinnah that much importance, Advani too praised him and still he was BJP candidate for PM last time.

this is not a secular country even you know it

What is your imagination about secularism?
You think that Secularism means special privilege and benefits to the Muslims only .(Only for Muslims),even if other taxpayers and poor people from other religions like Sikh ,Hindus etc rot in this country.
I dont think that is good.
If you are talking about Secularism of Indian "Secular" parties like Congress .Then you are wrong.
Tell me an example of single Islamic Country where secularism is national religious policy.
Secularism prevails in India because of Hindus ,Sikhs and other religions .They are tolerant .That is why some people in India enjoy special status .It is a favour of majorities in India.It is their tolerance that make India a 'secular' country .You must remember that.

RSS = taliiban

An organisation that help Indian Army in every war after 1947(5 wars).That is RSS.So I cant agree with you

Back
Top Bottom