What's new

Japan's growth hurt by row with China: World Bank

Wow well they have friends sure it hits but they have places to go sooner or later china will hurt more. Its a grantee

Wow well they have friends sure it hits but they have places to go sooner or later china will hurt more. Its a grantee

Action speaks louder than words. :coffee:

So according to you Pinoys, the World Bank must be lying, right?

The only POSSIBLE way out for Japan is MASSIVELY devalue the yen,from 70ish to the dollar in Oct。2012 to 130-150ish in the next couple of years。

If not,the Japanese economy will be stuck in zero growth for the next 30 years and more。

We will try to help the Japanese a bit. Does anyone in Asia want Chinese hegemony?

You have been saying that for a while. Nobody in Japan (let alone the world) believes the poor Vietnam can help the Japanese economy to recover. When you say you help them a bit, what does that really mean? Don't just write empty words, show us examples what Vietnam can do to help Japanese economy. If you can't give us examples of how to reduce Japanese debt and show us some predictions (financial figures) then to me it's all empty wishful thinking. If USA and EU can't do anything to help Japanese declining economy for many years, you are expecting us to believe a meaningless Vietnam can help Japan a bit?

@terranMarine

the fasted way to escape the vicious circle for Japan lies in a state union with Vietnam! We can jump from the third to the first world, while Japan can revive the state and economy with our growing young and smart people. :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Soon the US will be very much concerned about Japan's economy too if the Japs dare to devalue its currenry at a rate that prevailed in the last 3 months。

The predicament is that,if Japan doesn't devalue,its economy will be sliding into a bottomless pit as a result of the combining effects of zero-growth、deflation and a fast-aging population。

Japan‘s dollar GDP in 2013 will be smaller than that in 2012.

Germany 'concerned' about Japan economy

GERMANY'S finance minister says he is worried by the policies pledged by the recently elected government in Japan, which has vowed a big increase in spending to bolster the economy.

Speaking in parliament on Thursday, Wolfgang Schaeuble said the problem of high indebtedness was not limited to the crisis-hit eurozone and the situation in Britain and the United States was worse.

"Britain has a higher state debt than the eurozone average and I don't even want to mention the United States of America," Schaeuble said.

"And I will add: I am quite concerned by the new policies of the newly elected government in Japan."

He said there was an "excess of liquidity" on the global financial markets, which is being fuelled by a "false understanding of central bank policy".

Since coming to power last month, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has promised huge spending and called for central bank action to boost the economy.

The Bank of Japan (BOJ) will hold a policy meeting early next week, with expectations it will unveil a further loosening of monetary policy.

BOJ governor Masaaki Shirakawa said recently Japan would pursue "aggressive" easing to inject new life into the world's third-largest economy.

The United States ran up against its current debt limit at the end of 2012, but the government is using "extraordinary measures" to extend the limit until late February.

Germany 'concerned' about Japan economy | The Courier-Mail

134502veyucux0vcy6cy16.jpg.thumb.jpg

@terranMarine

the fasted way to escape the vicious circle for Japan lies in a state union with Vietnam! We can jump from the third to the first world, while Japan can revive the state and economy with our growing young and smart people. :azn:

This is beyond moronic. Since you live in Germany, you should know our experience of merging two countries together and the burdens the richer one has to carry (we still carry them). In your case it's even worse. Vietnam is one of the least developed countries in the world while the former East was already highly industrialised. Heck, Saxony was the industrial heart of pre-WWII Germany.

On top of this, you never shared a common history, culture, language and border. In fact there is a whole ocean between the two nations with China sitting in between.

You certainly don't look like one of the young and smart people of your country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Götterdämmerung;3824351 said:
This is beyond moronic. Since you live in Germany, you should know our experience of merging two countries together and the burdens the richer one has to carry (we still carry them). In your case it's even worse. Vietnam is one of the least developed countries in the world while the former East was already highly industrialised. Heck, Saxony was the industrial heart of pre-WWII Germany.

On top of this, you never shared a common history, culture, language and border. In fact there is a whole ocean between the two nations with China sitting in between.

You certainly don't look like one of the young and smart people of your country.

Er scherzte, nicht ernst sein~

(Is it correct?)

Götterdämmerung;3824351 said:

Did I ask for your opinion? Are you a Nazi?

You are like a monkey who jumps up and down when a Viet member comments on a topic that does not fit your taste. I can feel your "Herrenmensch" in your sentences. It is just disgusting. Seriously I am really interested what Japan and Japanese people think of a state union with Vietnam?

You are like a monkey who jumps up and down when a Viet member comments on a topic that does not fit your taste. I can feel your "Herrenmensch" in your sentences. It is just disgusting. Seriously I am really interested what Japan and Japanese people think of a state union with Vietnam?

I want to hear his views, so, it may be welcomed by other members, please stop the personal attacks, thank you.

Are you stupid?

This is an open forum for every one to share their opinion and it's not up to you to tell me to make or not to make a comment!

Please enlighten me why my post suggests that I'm a Nazi or Herrenmensch! Please tell me what is wrong in what I wrote!

Er scherzte, nicht ernst sein~

(Is it correct?)

Nein, er scherzt nicht! Siehe seine Antwort auf meinen Beitrag.

(Not bad for a non-native speaker) ;)

Back
Top Bottom