What's new

Japan unveils largest warship since World War II

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh any long passage of no more than wiki level of comments from a "wki" professional

dont give "lectures" when you are just as good as that level!

if you are capable read this from another link

So you are waving a white flag on the "Technical" issue then? Fair Enough

Some military experts believe that the new Japanese ship could potentially be used to launch fighter jets or other aircraft that have the ability to take off vertically.

Some Political Expert also believe Xi Jinping is gay, does that mean that's a fact??

You keep quoting "some whatever" and trying to spin this as every damn people in the same country believe, com'on, even an illiterate troll can do better than that.

I am not even going to go in deep with you about the term "Offensive Weapon" knowing that your 2nd grade education will only make me rounding the diamond heads.

If you have no more "Technical" things to say, then hasta luego

100 years old and you called recent?
Yes, I do. A person's lifetime is one generation. Japan defeated Russia and China on the waters not too long ago, eh? Am sure you can find a few old timers in China who will remember. :lol:

If I havent done my homework which is not quite necessary anyway but to bust fake wiki / marginally better 'professional" some clicks on the internet and readings have been done
There is no 'if' about it. You failed at even basic research and you done not one shred of critical thinking.

Of course the experts have done their homeworks and gave insightful visions in just a few concise words...
Yes, one of them made post 207. Now go read it again. S-L-O-W-L-Y this time. :lol:

Yes, I do. A person's lifetime is one generation. Japan defeated Russia and China on the waters not too long ago, eh? Am sure you can find a few old timers in China who will remember. :lol:

That is like calling the Spanish-American war a recent event. I doubt you will find anyone live today who remember those wars.

There is no 'if' about it. You failed at even basic research and you done not one shred of critical thinking.

Yes, one of them made post 207. Now go read it again. S-L-O-W-L-Y this time. :lol:

But what do you think of the whispers about an air-wing of F-35s, apparently it can accommodate around 10 or so while leaving room for 3-4 V-22s? 10 F-35s along with 2 V-22 AEW&C platforms would be a mighty decent force on such a compact platform- enough to cause anyone a bad headache.

When he posted that video of the vertical take off -35B, and I was actually waiting for him to do so, it was not a white flag but a white sheet. Like the kind they used to cover the face of a dead person, which in his case is his failure to do basic research and exercise critical thinking. This guy is an intellectual zombie. He can use the keyboard to search for information, but like the movie zombies that can only stumbles about, he can only stumbles around the sources he found.

But what do you think of the whispers about an air-wing of F-35s, apparently it can accommodate around 10 or so while leaving room for 3-4 V-22s? 10 F-35s along with 2 V-22 AEW&C platforms would be a mighty decent force on such a compact platform- enough to cause anyone a bad headache.
They, and whoever 'they' are, can whispers all they want. True aircraft carriers were not built until after WW II. Before the war, aircraft carriers were converted tankers or cruisers...

List of aircraft carrier classes of the United States Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1920, Congress approved a conversion of collier Jupiter into a ship designed for launching and recovering of airplanes at sea—the first aircraft carrier of the United States Navy.

In 1922, Congress also authorized the conversion of the unfinished battlecruisers Lexington and the Saratoga...
Other navies were no different. Conversion was the quickest method of producing an aircraft carrier.

But as I have already shown, not even the Harrier in its life have yet to do a combat load vertical take off. Is it impossible? No. But is it impractical? Yes. The F-35B will be no different. And this mean there must be serious structural modifications to any helo carrier to allow the -35B's STOL, not vertical take off, capability. Can the Japanese do it? Absolutely. Will they do it? That is a question of politics, not of technical ability, and if the politics say 'Do it.' the Japanese will succeed.

But for now, this new Japanese helo carrier is the proverbial 'done deal'. What the Chinese members here utterly failed to grasp is that if you are going to carry an aircraft, you must be able to launch it in its fully combat load configuration.

If I have a helo assigned to carry two medical patients, it must be able to do vertical launch carrying two people who are NOT normally assigned as standard load. That standard load would be the fuel, pilots, one crew chief, and one medico, for example. Now add two patients who should not be of typical size and weight. Fuel and patients are expendable load. The crew are not.

This mean you cannot simply plop a few -35Bs on this ship and expect the crew to perform like a fixed wing capable carrier by the simple fact that the ship's structure itself is not capable of launching a combat load STOL -35B.

It's not the matter of YOU DARE TO TAKE RISK, actually, do you understand your own point to begin with??you are talking about America not using Proxies to restrain China, and we simply don't care what China dare or dare not to do.

Fact is, what you refer to is called "Bluffing" meaning you say you do something to throw off your opponent means. To either discourage your opponent or scare them from doing something, very widely use in Poker.

Bluffing cannot be used once the action of "Threat" were carry out, once we did it, we expect you to attack us as a possible consequence. Once the action is taken, we are taking in the bluff

For US, we don't really care what China want to do or dare to do, we do according to our own interest, it's American second interest to look after other people interest. We WILL and have used Japan or other country as pawn even if that could mean an all out war. It's not the matter of China dare to do what but instead it should be What did the American dare to do.

All I know is, if you want a fight, WE WILL FIGHT BACK, it has been like this for the last 100 years, and it will never changes.

And I laugh out really hard on your comment

IN the first paragraph, you insulted the Russia for calling them a paper tiger (By implying they don't dare to do anything) yet in the last sentence, you suggesting China will form an alliance with that paper tiger and topple the US.........

What i was trying to get at is: even we nothing we dare to fight U.S with stones and primitive arms, when we reach the parity, Japan is Cuba for us, we will risk everything as how Americans did with Cuba crisis. And Americans are not the only one who know how to defend its interests: China only have regional interest to defend unlike U.S has to defend it interest on every corner of this world, if it's in American's interest to use proxy against China then we will put American's global domination on check such as Africa, Middle East, Central Asia and even their own backyard South America, U.S will not have a smooth sail with it foreign policy and quest for global domination...I think Americans already feel China's gravity weight around the world...that how AFRICOM was created.

As for Russia I have never said that it was a paper tiger, you just insinuated that and sneakly try another opportunity to stir up trouble? :lol: And I have never suggest to form alliance with Rusisa, you just make your own assumption.

What are the Chinese members Jumping about the Ships is under 30,000 tones
While Liaoning is some 60,000 Tones Right?

& also China has a Large armada of Short range Missiles which can e used against this

are you trying to make another joke? or you receive an instruction from LS or JW to tell you so?
you both demonstrated your failures in your replies pretending to be arrogant "professionals" and offering lectures based on wiki-clicks

Some Political Expert also believe Xi Jinping is gay, does that mean that's a fact??

You keep quoting "some whatever" and trying to spin this as every damn people in the same country believe, com'on, even an illiterate troll can do better than that.

I am not even going to go in deep with you about the term "Offensive Weapon" knowing that your 2nd grade education will only make me rounding the diamond heads.

If you have no more "Technical" things to say, then hasta luego

the difference is the experts get paid. They can be consultants or expert witnesses
what about you and the marginally better professional

I would have made your lives easier. But you claim some people as "armchair generals" and you offer " a lecture" where in both you and the marginal are doing the same damn things but clicking wikipedia a lot harder. Those who make themselves out as "armchair generals" are more competent than you two and a lot more humble.

what makes you thing ww2 is won by the japanese taking the war as a whole perspective!

What basic research than a defining statement from the experts of reputatble media around the world have confrimed to report than.

It also exposed another part of your deficiency: gathering a whole lot of materials which lead you to nowhere but a rotunda AND the whole issue can be resolved by simple but defining references

you stuttered and struggled to answer my questions. That has demonstrated your limited mental resources towards the whole thing that surrounds the japanese warship, past present and future

now you know where to locate post 207! your short and failing memory has been betraying long before you notice
are you failing also to read the numerics?

time to take your pills!

When he posted that video of the vertical take off -35B, and I was actually waiting for him to do so, it was not a white flag but a white sheet. Like the kind they used to cover the face of a dead person, which in his case is his failure to do basic research and exercise critical thinking.

now you are gaining your pass to the ranks of cheerleaders, marginal!

the vids are just an appetizer. You said you are waiting for the vid? that is a hindsight drivel. you guys even neglect to search for video info.

I was actually waiting for you, marginal, to say this damn thing out of your mental limitation

This guy is an intellectual zombie. He can use the keyboard to search for information, but like the movie zombies that can only stumbles about, he can only stumbles around the sources he found.

you are terribly in fits of mental collapses. Take you pills now.

You are not using your keyboard for info? are your go deeper into bigger nuts? what do you do? pick your noses to get information?

And I have gifted you what is research and relevance of research in the above post.

Dont forget to ask for strenghtened doses for you medication

One of the smaller sitting ducks of the new generation DF-27 MRBM that has been developed to bring down satellites/ballistic missiles and annihilate large vessels in the so-called 2nd chain of islands。

Basic high-performace MRBM、KKV、missile interceptor,ASBM and CAV,all in one。:china:

The recent successful test(again:azn:) of the missile is a huge boost to China‘s increasing arsenal of strategic capability and importance。

are you trying to make another joke? or you receive an instruction from LS or JW to tell you so?
you both demonstrated your failures in your replies pretending to be arrogant "professionals" and offering lectures based on wiki-clicks

Not anything regarding to technical rebuttal of my Post 207

the difference is the experts get paid. They can be consultants or expert witnesses
what about you and the marginally better professional

I would have made your lives easier. But you claim some people as "armchair generals" and you offer " a lecture" where in both you and the marginal are doing the same damn things but clicking wikipedia a lot harder. Those who make themselves out as "armchair generals" are more competent than you two and a lot more humble.

So you have no technical point AT ALL to rebut my post 207 in your last post. I see hot air, but I don't see anything technical, then I consider this CASE CLOSED, end of story, thank you for trolling, now please make like a tree. Thank you

Next time when you have to doubt other Professional in this forum, please do make some technical sense, otherwise it will be you who come out sounding like an idiot, but being a 9 to 5 Chinese (Worrior), I guess being technical is not your primary concern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom