What's new

Japan seeks defence ties with Asean

That prediction has all failed coz it comes from the people who their countries can not defeat US and Mongol empire like VietNam.

Okay, we're poor, our women have right to find the better ones, even China has same problem wt usas u know: "Chinese girls is No 1 in S.K foreign brides". when our power is strong enough, then we will cut off the oil route to HK-TW and happy to see you guys starving like North Korea . :P

Keep barking and enjoy before falling forever :P

If you know your history, after Vietnamese forces defeated the Mongols, they still choose to become a vessal state of Mongolia.

Vietnam has no chance against the US now. No one is backing Vietnam any more. Russia won't care for Vietnam any more and China definitely won't side with Vietnam.

If you are counting on countries that are weaker than US to help you defeat US, than you don't have your head screw on straight.

That prediction has all failed coz it comes from the people who their countries can not defeat US and Mongol empire like VietNam.

Okay, we're poor, our women have right to find the better ones, even China has same problem wt usas u know: "Chinese girls is No 1 in S.K foreign brides". when our power is strong enough, then we will cut off the oil route to HK-TW and happy to see you guys starving like North Korea . :P

Keep barking and enjoy before falling forever :P

ok stop about your cow$hit cutting things.
enough kid , every time i saw your statement there always some word about cutting lol

ok stop about your cow$hit cutting things.
enough kid , every time i saw your statement there always some word about cutting lol
VN can cut off China-US's oil supply from Middle East, Singapore and make ur people starve to death coz we control the largest and the most important part in SCS(east sea), pls don't envy wt us coz China is too weak to play the Cutting Game like VietNam :laugh:

VN can cut off China-US's oil supply from Middle East, Singapore and make ur people starve to death coz we control the largest and the most important part in SCS(east sea), pls don't envy wt us coz China is too weak to play the Cutting Game like VietNam :laugh:

of course you can.
everybody on earth believe you can.
such a super power country vietnam, even US lost a war with you,
damn i am impressed.
did you take your pill ?

of course you can.
everybody on earth believe you can.
such a super power country vietnam, even US lost a war with you,
damn i am impressed.
did you take your pill ?

Before I need a pill, poor Chinese like u should feel ashamed abt losing Taiwan and the adjacent water into US's hands :P

Big China, small territorial water coz losing it into US's hands, I think small VN even have a bigger territorial water than you :lol:

in another time you talked and praised US ,how great she is ,thinking about she will put a base in vietnam and we will kicking china @@S and we together will rule an entire galaxy including banana land.
And then one guy stated about the US wont and never put any of her bases in a country that had defence partner with russian such as vietnam then you starting bashing it.
cmon get real mr.niceguy
i really excited to see what you'll though when russian ditch you like a trash.

and for mr.jhungary
what protocol you talking about ?
ooh this one protocol = rules on paper ?

the protocol we have been followed by our Foreign Policyand defence treaty.

With every major Military station or rotation. We need a defence agreement to be able to make it happen. Unless a country would wanted to Enter into a Defence agreement with US, there are no way we will station a troop either long term or short term with their present.

This is a rule in general, you cannot have US base in your soil without a defence agreement, and you cannot have a defence agreement with us if you have another one with some other country.

Pakistan is a very good example. We cannot station troop in Pakistan with either a long term or short term solution, the cloest we got to be "Station" in pakistan is to Shamsi Airfield for Drone operation (For drone and covert ops). Since China and Pakistan signed a mutual defence agreement in 1970s we saw the closure of Peshawar Air Station in Pakistan right after the agreement were signed.

If you know your history, after Vietnamese forces defeated the Mongols, they still choose to become a vessal state of Mongolia.

Vietnam has no chance against the US now. No one is backing Vietnam any more. Russia won't care for Vietnam any more and China definitely won't side with Vietnam.

If you are counting on countries that are weaker than US to help you defeat US, than you don't have your head screw on straight.
Russia have plan to build up strong VN naval fleet now.rpls read this news from VN military threat.
interview Mr. Konstantin Shilov - General of the Defense Avrora (Russia): "Cooperation with Vietnam is not a mere business"
In Vietnam, we found very serious plans to build a powerful naval fleet. Besides, the Vietnamese shipbuilding industry over the years has won the important shipbuilding contracts of foreign partners. Because of that, we found that Vietnam is a market with great potential in the future and decided to enter this market.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-far-east/211882-vietnam-military-news-discussion-11.html

Being vassal state doesnt mean being occupied and enslaved, we just paid the tribute to Mongol only.We're small,so it had no shame to be vassal state to Mongol empire.. as long as they let us live in independence.Finnally,they fell and were enslaved by China when we keep expanding our territory until now :P

in another time you talked and praised US ,how great she is ,thinking about she will put a base in vietnam and we will kicking china @@S and we together will rule an entire galaxy including banana land.
And then one guy stated about the US wont and never put any of her bases in a country that had defence partner with russian such as vietnam then you starting bashing it.
cmon get real mr.niceguy
i really excited to see what you'll though when russian ditch you like a trash.

and for mr.jhungary
what protocol you talking about ?
ooh this one protocol = rules on paper ?
We're welcome any friend wanna help VN to protect our territory and share mutal benenit doesnt matter where r they from.but if they think they can force VN to do as they want,then we will kick their @$$ out.

Respect us,we will respect u.

Ok I guess there is a problem and let me clarify myself more because obviously there is some misunderstanding going on here.

First of all, Vietnam on one side keeping it's natural ally even after the fall of USSR which is Russia. On the other side Vietnam wants other strong friends since only Russia isn't enough (which is proven) to protect itself from China. That's USA. Even today Vietnam pulling another major power into this game. That's India. I guess everyone is well informed with the Vietnam's permission to Indian oil companies to explore oil in South China Sea.

Now that's the current position. What I was predicting was that if somehow Japan manages to form an anti-China coalition with ASEAN than certainly this will increase US influence in that territory. Therefore it will not be a surprise that if this trend continues, than US will find the opportunity to redesign Vietnam and establish a military base there(which certainly USA will appreciate). Such a scenario wouldn't confound me and I guess it shouldn't confound anybody.

I'm not going to discuss the legitimacy of the Vietnamese position. Because it's simply redicilous. If you don't accept any other nation's influence than you should also be assertive about the US influence which surprisingly today Vietnam wants it so bad. If CPV wanted US cooperation this bad than here is what it should do in the first place,

- Dissolve itself in 1965
- Let the Saigon rule the whole country.

Than today you would have US bases, equipments, marines, anything from USA which you look for. But I guess you don't. I mean you shouldn't in order to be consistent with your history.

US lost in Korea but not to Koreans. You could see from NK propaganda and brain washed NK how they bluff their victory today.

Northern Viets are almost the same as NK when it comes to Vietnam war. US did not loose a war to Vietnamese but they lost a war in Vietnam. They were not driven out by military defeat...

Vietnam became an independent country in about 1000 years ago but has been either occupied or a vassal state over 90% of times. Defence ties with Japan? Who needs who?

Ok I guess there is a problem and let me clarify myself more because obviously there is some misunderstanding going on here.

First of all, Vietnam on one side keeping it's natural ally even after the fall of USSR which is Russia. On the other side Vietnam wants other strong friends since only Russia isn't enough (which is proven) to protect itself from China. That's USA. Even today Vietnam pulling another major power into this game. That's India. I guess everyone is well informed with the Vietnam's permission to Indian oil companies to explore oil in South China Sea.
Bro, it's not correct, we're strong enough to figh against China or US alone(1975 we defeated US, 1979 we defeated China), but we can't fight against US-China combined, so we have to make friend with one, and fight with another.
Lure said:
Now that's the current position. What I was predicting was that if somehow Japan manages to form an anti-China coalition with ASEAN than certainly this will increase US influence in that territory. Therefore it will not be a surprise that if this trend continues, than US will find the opportunity to redesign Vietnam and establish a military base there(which certainly USA will appreciate). Such a scenario wouldn't confound me and I guess it shouldn't confound anybody.

I'm not going to discuss the legitimacy of the Vietnamese position. Because it's simply redicilous. If you don't accept any other nation's influence than you should also be assertive about the US influence which surprisingly today Vietnam wants it so bad. If CPV wanted US cooperation this bad than here is what it should do in the first place,

- Dissolve itself in 1965
- Let the Saigon rule the whole country.

Than today you would have US bases, equipments, marines, anything from USA which you look for. But I guess you don't. I mean you shouldn't in order to be consistent with your history.
Japan need our help coz we control the most important of SCS(east sea) where China-Japan oil imported from Middle East muss pass by, if China control SCS(east sea) instead of VietNam and cut off oil supply to Japan, then Japan have no choice but to surrender to China. We only need Japan in finance and technology. We're welcome US to invest in VietNam, but if that loser force us to do as they wish, then , we will kick them out .That's it.

US don't wanna make friend wt VN coz we ally wt Russia, then fine, we will help Russia to cut off its oil supply from SIngapore to Guam, then Guam will die.Game over for US in Pacific region.

US lost in Korea but not to Koreans. You could see from NK propaganda and brain washed NK how they bluff their victory today.

Northern Viets are almost the same as NK when it comes to Vietnam war. US did not loose a war to Vietnamese but they lost a war in Vietnam. They were not driven out by military defeat...

Vietnam became an independent country in about 1000 years ago but has been either occupied or a vassal state over 90% of times. Defence ties with Japan? Who needs who?
Dont try to be smart @$$ wt us,u should feel ashamed that big China's still cant liberate TW and its adjacent water from US's control.

As China is too weak to kick US's threat out of its country, that's why we chose u as our enemy when trying to make friend wt US_the stronger one.Sorry we dont hate you,but as u know,everyone love to bully the weak :P

Dont try to be smart @$$ wt us,u should feel ashamed that big China's still cant liberate TW and its adjacent water from US's control.

As China is too weak to kick US's threat out of its country,then we have noghing to say with the weak but big mounth.:coffee:

Bcz China is weak,that's why we chose u as our enemy when trying to make friend wt US.Sorry we dont hate you,but as u know,everyone love to bully the weak :P

As a Vietnamese says "you kick US" or "China is too weak", you should kowtow to the modulaters that they don't strangle insane posters due to their compassion to living animals with small brains....

Keep on, let's see how mad the Vietkongs can get...

Back
Top Bottom