What's new

Japan fans clear up litter after opening defeat to Ivory Coast

Back when I was still in Uni I worked at a diner in the western side of Sydney. We have this massive group of Japanese workers who regularly comes and take up half of the tables at once. They sit down and talk quietly and always clean up the tables before leaving. Great customers.

There is much to learn from the Japanese. Cleaning up dirties the hands but cleans the spirit.

Their behavior in public places is a model for all people in the world.

1. Yes, 'incredible'. Japanese is very special. we should study to them,eg politeness,displine.
2. Moreover who want to study harakiri?That is imperial real spirit.

Are you sure they are FANS. Because there are lot of Japanese ethnicity people living in Brazil. May be they are workers.

Just a doubt, and I am a huge fan of Japanese system and culture.

I already have major respect for Japanese people in general. This just adds to it. I look forward to walking down the Philosopher's Path in Kyoto.

Well done to those Japanese folks. Their mannerisms are impeccable.

Do you want to search in google and check out the number of perverted AV video Japanese made before you comment Japanese is good? Worst of all, AV is legalised in Japan. Their government and society allow such perverted act happen.

What's wrong with AV? AV and prostitution should be legalized and regulated. Illegal prostitution breeds STDs since prostitutes still exist but they are afraid to have their health regularly checked, etc. etc.

Also we are talking about public behaviors, so you really shouldn't drag unrelated issues. Japanese public behaviors are a result of civic education at childhood and peer pressure in a crowded society.

Do you want to search in google and check out the number of perverted AV video Japanese made before you comment Japanese is good? Worst of all, AV is legalised in Japan. Their government and society allow such perverted act happen.
Yes, I dont like. Becos I am not pervert. Loving sex and being pervert is 2 different things.

My Lai Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

Agent Orange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

agent%20orange_htm_77d6a5ba.jpg

Flashback: This Month in History

Operation Linebacker II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Do Vietnamese like American Government?
Chinese helpless as you are so poor as always, when you can't debate more by your point, try to change subject and insult, made flame with others, and get lost when other slap on your face ... pathetic Asian sick men ...

Want to know how many Chinese site about JAV !? :lol:
Chinese net was full with yy pathetic fictions ... LOL :rofl:

When Japanese are beaten into the ground, they become polite and obedient. That's why China must nuke them as soon as the war starts.

Love the agent orange pics. Viet flag should change to orange because they are such a good match.

People like the Japanese should be having more children not less. Their tribe should increase not shrink. In the words of Ali G - RESTECP.

When Japanese are beaten into the ground, they become polite and obedient. That's why China must nuke them as soon as the war starts.

Love the agent orange pics. Viet flag should change to orange because they are such a good match.

Are you feeling ok?

On this matter, we should learn from Japan, definitely! Many Chinese people do not care much about the public environment.

We are proud of Japan's achievements. China and Japan have so many commonalities. We share a history, culture, public governance system and great genetical affinity. We have coexisted together and taught one another across the millennia.

No hard feeling on part of us when it comes to Japan's achievements.

I felt so glad when Toyota took over GM as world's No. 1 automaker.

We are each other's best teacher. We taught Japanese when we are stronger. Japanese treated us badly when they are stronger; however, past is past and we are pragmatic about future and are able to see the bigger picture.

Trolls that attempt to belittle China by praising Japan (not necessarily they admire Japan sincerely, but out of dirty, cheap geopolitical considerations) are bound to be disillusioned.

So, our civilization greatness does not take it to heart if others teach us sincerely. A good professor is the one who learns from his/her students.

Look so awful for any vacation

In your face!

Tourism-highlights.jpg

Last edited:
This is positive part of Japanese. But it's nothing new for me. I saw similar articles for many times in China websites. Japanese hate bothering others. This is Japan's culture. But I also heard, that the negative side of this culture is people are indifferent to others. I'm not sure about this. Is that true? Nihonjin1051.

This is positive part of Japanese. But it's nothing new for me. I saw similar articles for many times in China websites. Japanese hate bothering others. This is Japan's culture. But I also heard, that the negative side of this culture is people are indifferent to others. I'm not sure about this. Is that true? Nihonjin1051.

There are positives and negatives to any civilization / cultures. We do place great emphasis on cleanliness.

To quote Mineko Iwasaki,
"Cleaning is considered a vital part of the training process in all traditional Japanese disciplines and is a required practice for any novice. It is accorded spiritual significance. Purifying an unclean place is believed to purify the mind."

Back
Top Bottom