What's new

Japan fans clear up litter after opening defeat to Ivory Coast

third eye

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
This is why some nations are more equal than others !

Respect !!

World Cup 2014: Japan fans clear up litter after opening defeat to Ivory Coast | Metro News

japan1.jpg

Football fans may have a reputation for trashing stadiums after losing big matches. But Japan supporters at the World Cup took defeat to the Ivory Coast in good spirits and consoled themselves by cleaning up their end of the stadium.

These pictures shouldn’t have to be described as ‘incredible’ or ‘surprising’, but it’s a rare sight in the modern game – although not in Japan where fans regularly clear up after themselves both home and away.

And their side may have given up an early lead to suffer a 2-1 defeat in their opening Group C match at this summer’s World Cup, but Japan fans still found time to pick up their litter at the Arena Pernambuco in Recife.

japan2.jpg

japan3.jpg

Japan fans stayed behind after the 2-1 loss

Adore your goodness, Japanese friends.

Meanwhile,

Dameisha beach, Shenzhen

001372acd0b511d72aef03.jpg

1_SDFP.jpg.ashx

2_MFCA.jpg.ashx

3_UONE.jpg.ashx

4_VUJO.jpg.ashx

7_QBCS.jpg.ashx

8_VHFY.jpg.ashx

9_FWNG.jpg.ashx

11_YWBM.jpg.ashx
10_WHLJ.jpg.ashx

Last edited:
oh my, they are giving a finest example of Fair Game

oh my, they are giving a finest example of Fair Game

After a football match between Vietnam and Indonesia, ... fans of loser side must throw out more water bottles ... not clean them up !!!

This is something awesome, and it's a part of their normal life.
I was at a metal show (Arch enemy) in Japan, and after the show was over, everyone sobered up and started to pick up all the thrash left and dump them.in the garbage can before leaving.

hopefully we can incorporate this in our society too!

Adore your goodness, Japanese friends.

Meanwhile,

Dameisha beach, Shenzhen

001372acd0b511d72aef03.jpg

1_SDFP.jpg.ashx

2_MFCA.jpg.ashx

3_UONE.jpg.ashx

4_VUJO.jpg.ashx

7_QBCS.jpg.ashx

8_VHFY.jpg.ashx

9_FWNG.jpg.ashx

11_YWBM.jpg.ashx
10_WHLJ.jpg.ashx

Do you want to search in google and check out the number of perverted AV video Japanese made before you comment Japanese is good? Worst of all, AV is legalised in Japan. Their government and society allow such perverted act happen.

After a football match between Vietnam and Indonesia, ... fans of loser side must throw out more water bottles ... not clean them up !!!

Buakakakak, that's it the difference between our football fans and them

Do you want to search in google and check out the number of perverted AV video Japanese made before you comment Japanese is good? Worst of all, AV is legalised in Japan. Their government and society allow such perverted act happen.

If it's legalised, so it happen under control, cause make sure the social benefit, health care, tax, ...
How's about sex capital Dongguan ? all out of laws, is better ?

I like JAV too. You don't ?

If it's legalised, so it happen under control, cause make sure the social benefit, health care, tax, ...
How's about sex capital Dongguan ? all out of laws, is better ?

I like JAV too. You don't ?

Let consider the problem objectively. I prefer Chinese culture to Japan culture at this point. **** movies technology and same-sex marriage in communist countries are signs of the collapse.

For Japanese fans, they have a high living standard and great sense of community. Their action is not strange.

Let consider the problem objectively. I prefer Chinese culture to Japan culture at this point. **** movies technology and same-sex marriage in communist countries are signs of the collapse.

For Japanese fans, they have a high living standard and great sense of community. Their action is not strange.

Ruling by laws is better, pal !!

Back when I was still in Uni I worked at a diner in the western side of Sydney. We have this massive group of Japanese workers who regularly comes and take up half of the tables at once. They sit down and talk quietly and always clean up the tables before leaving. Great customers.

There is much to learn from the Japanese. Cleaning up dirties the hands but cleans the spirit.

Back when I was still in Uni I worked at a diner in the western side of Sydney. We have this massive group of Japanese workers who regularly comes and take up half of the tables at once. They sit down and talk quietly and always clean up the tables before leaving. Great customers.

There is much to learn from the Japanese. Cleaning up dirties the hands but cleans the spirit.

Agree entirely.

Its the smaller things like these that change destinies of nations & make them stand out.

In India, the environment inside a Yamaha or Suzuki factory is like being in another world. The respect they have for themselves , their workers, their machines & the environment shows in contrast to Indian establishments.

Back
Top Bottom